• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe: Cleveland making the same mistake the hornets did

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe just talking out of his ass. He is worried now since he is older and his team will not go anywhere and Lebrons' legacy will now blossom. You had a great career Kobe, nothing needs to be said especially this bullshit.

He is comparing Divac to Love basically, really?

which legacy? of playing with having to have multiple all stars to win rings...or losing in the finals 3 times.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Kobe needs attention? The guy will have plenty attention, just for comming back this year. The guy is still the most popular player in the world. Attention? Naw bro!

Kobe's the most popular player in the world?:noidea:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. The NBA approved the use of one of these:

th

Now that is slick. Can you get spinner rims for that ride?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which legacy? of playing with having to have multiple all stars to win rings...or losing in the finals 3 times.

Time to stir things up a little bit...

Magic lost in the Finals more time that LeBron (some folks will overreact to this comment). And then there's Jerry West & Elgin Baylor.:rollseyes:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Magic lost in the Finals more time that LeBron (some folks will overreact to this comment). And then there's Jerry West & Elgin Baylor.:rollseyes:

*than LeBron

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I DESPISE the Lakers...

But, even I have to say :finger: " That's your Assssssss, Mr. Postman"!

Don't nobody say nothing bad about the Magic Man!

:lm:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. he also put the whole NBA on notice that the only team he was interested in playing for was the lakers. so for him to paint a picture of "no one wanted me" is incredibly disingenuous

There are some similarities to the Wiggins situation but it's not exactly the same, no reason to mention it. Kobe knows what'll make headlines and what won't, he shouldn't have mentioned it.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DESPISE the Lakers...

Yeah, he fucked up now. I sent my goons, from Cleveland, to go look for him.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was beginning to miss these rehashed threads.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me?

YOUR agent orchestrated the trade because you didn't want to play anywhere but LA.

Seriously, why is kobe trying to re-write his history? Is he that insecure with all his own accomplishments that he feels the need to make it seem like he was somehow dissed and ignored by charlotte?

You were traded because you demanded it Kobe, stop it already. You are too good to keep trying to play this story line up.

Wow, really buddy?

No one will mistake me for a Kobe "fan", ever. Just ask any Laker fan. But, this thread has been blown ridiculously out of proportion, just like any Kobe/LeBron.

Clearly these comments were primarily intended to be as praise for Wiggins, not a slam of the Cavs or even to build himself up.

The main people that care about the Kobe/LeBron debate are the overzelous fans like yourself. Kobe and LeBron themselves don't give two shits.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DESPISE the Lakers...

Not a Earvin fan and think he's slightly overrated due to only playing one end of the floor.

He didn't earn any points with this tweet a year ago when he was butt hurt (no pun intended) that LeBron didn't have him top 3 all-time.

Earvin Magic Johnson@Magicjohnson

NBA Championship rings are all that matter; Jordan 6, Me 5, Bird 3, LeBron 2 and Dr. J 1.
2:35 PM - 22 Aug 2013

Magic Johnson fires back at LeBron for not having him in top three | ProBasketballTalk

Magic didn't even mention KAJ who has won 6. KAJ was the fucking offensive cog for those Lakers championship teams of the 80's.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, really buddy?

No one will mistake me for a Kobe "fan", ever. Just ask any Laker fan. But, this thread has been blown ridiculously out of proportion, just like any Kobe/LeBron.

Clearly these comments were primarily intended to be as praise for Wiggins, not a slam of the Cavs or even to build himself up.

The main people that care about the Kobe/LeBron debate are the overzelous fans like yourself. Kobe and LeBron themselves don't give two shits.
Kobe's building himself up (trying to re-write history) with that quote by suggesting that Charlotte was waffling on whether to keep him or not. That was never the case.

Considering that Wiggins had much more hype than Kobe did before draft day and one's agent didn't put out a memo that his client would only play for LA....it's a much different situation between the 2 with no comparison.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im pissed off a little. I wanted to see if LBJ can win as a leader but…..no he has to have a top 5 player join him. Im a Big Bulls fan but Im a bigger NBA fan and its sad to see that LBJ can't win with out a big 3. I feel bad for the NBA