• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Bryant

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just jerking his chain -- right ? Wiggins is averaging over 22ppg -- and he is a lot more than just a points guy. I like Clarks -- but Wiggins is better and will keep improving.

Yeah, Wiggins is better but let's not act like he's a lock down defender either. Wiggy does this to a lot of folks, figured I'd mess with him a bit. Besides, Wiggins got traded. I never argued Kyrie not being better either.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if only Kobe could play a decent game. It's PAINFUL to watch him right now. Dude just played here in Atlanta and shot 4 of 19.

Seriously......if he wasn't Kobe, he'd be in the D league right now. He shouldn't even get the amount of shots or minutes he currently does, because he's doing nothing for the team. His lateral quickness is completely gone. He's not getting open looks and when he does he's missing badly......like airball badly.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if only Kobe could play a decent game. It's PAINFUL to watch him right now. Dude just played here in Atlanta and shot 4 of 19.

Seriously......if he wasn't Kobe, he'd be in the D league right now. He shouldn't even get the amount of shots or minutes he currently does, because he's doing nothing for the team. His lateral quickness is completely gone. He's not getting open looks and when he does he's missing badly......like airball badly.

Yeah, it's just about getting him through the season and trying to enjoy his "farewell tour." He played a pretty good game vs. Washington the other night. Had 31 points and went vintage Kobe in the 4th quarter. We'll probably get a few more of those as the season goes on, but most are probably going to be more like last night.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's just about getting him through the season and trying to enjoy his "farewell tour." He played a pretty good game vs. Washington the other night. Had 31 points and went vintage Kobe in the 4th quarter. We'll probably get a few more of those as the season goes on, but most are probably going to be more like last night.

I'm cool with the farewell tour, but just stop taking so many shots. He should be trying to teach his teammates how to win. Feeding them the ball, setting them up.

Just watching him live......his quickness is GONE. It's shocking if you haven't seen it live. It's almost too easy to defend him because he can't beat you with speed and settles for very bad shots. He's got to do better at picking his spots.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool with the farewell tour, but just stop taking so many shots. He should be trying to teach his teammates how to win. Feeding them the ball, setting them up.

Just watching him live......his quickness is GONE. It's shocking if you haven't seen it live. It's almost too easy to defend him because he can't beat you with speed and settles for very bad shots. He's got to do better at picking his spots.

I agree 100% re: his quickness. He can still get past guys once in awhile because his footwork is so good. But that athleticism that he could always rely on is just gone. He also doesn't have the lift on his jump shots anymore, especially late in games.

I agree about doing a better job picking his spots. I'd like to see him use more discretion when it comes to shooting. If he's "feeling it" and his shots are falling, keep shooting. But, as soon as he stops hitting or if his shot just isn't there, he should be looking to facilitate. If he did, he could really open things up for his teammates because, no matter how bad he may be shooting, the defense still has to pay attention to him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Smith said on His & Hers Kobe Bryant reportedly telling Russell Westbrook to not let Kevin Durant capture another scoring title: “What Kobe's done, he could write a sequel to 'The Art of War.'"