• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you if you answer to this simple question first...

Question: "Are you an idiot?"

Don't take it as if I'm calling you a fucking idiot, it's an honest question, you therefore can also answer honestly...

Seriously what's you problem? I tried to ask you a legit question. About who the Bucks might sign this summer.

-Korver hasn't started a game all year
-Iyasova has only started 5
-Hill hasn't started a game all year

Of the 5 you mentioned only Matthews & Bledsoe are starters. And you mentioned Marvin Williams. He's in his 15th year. Of course he'd only get a vet minimum contract if the Bucks want to bring him back.

It's responses like this one why everyone thinks you're a fucking moron. I wasn't attacking you. This will be the last time I try to have a legit conversation with you since you're incapable of being rational.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously what's you problem? I tried to ask you a legit question. About who the Bucks might sign this summer.

-Korver hasn't started a game all year
-Iyasova has only started 5
-Hill hasn't started a game all year

Of the 5 you mentioned only Matthews & Bledsoe are starters. And you mentioned Marvin Williams. He's in his 15th year. Of course he'd only get a vet minimum contract if the Bucks want to bring him back.

It's responses like this one why everyone thinks you're a fucking moron. I wasn't attacking you. This will be the last time I try to have a legit conversation with you since you're incapable of being rational.

I asked you a legitimate question too and have promised to reply right on the subject you've set immediately after...

So here is my question again: "Are you an idiot?"

A simple "No" (or "yes" if you want) will do...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you react then when people try to destroy each and every subject that is posted here?
Because that's not talking basketball

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you a legitimate question too and have promised to reply right on the subject you've set immediately after...

So here is my question again: "Are you an idiot?"

A simple "No" (or "yes" if you want) will do...

Remember when you said you were in Philly on a business trip & gave a lecture at a chess seminar? You're so full of shit your eyes have to be brown. I tried being rational with you. And you want none of that. So just keep up your immature antics & putting people on ignore while we all laugh at your nonstop stupidity. You deserve whatever's thrown your way due to your actions.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's not talking basketball

Why you react positively on trolls then when they aren't talking basketball?

and again... my Q was why don't you react on subjects that the trolls are trying to ruin, I wasn't asking your help so that I can take care of them trolls... I have my own method of doing it, and it's quite effective for all visitors to see that this site is dominated by trolls and pull away...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you react positively on trolls then when they aren't talking basketball?

and again... my Q was why don't you react on subjects that the trolls are trying to ruin, I wasn't asking your help so that I can take care of them... I have my method of doing it, and it's quite effective for all visitors to see that this site is dominated by trolls and pull away...
No you are just a massive hypocrite.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when you said you were in Philly on a business trip & gave a lecture at a chess seminar? You're so full of shit your eyes have to be brown. I tried being rational with you. And you want none of that. So just keep up your immature antics & putting people on ignore while we all laugh at your nonstop stupidity. You deserve whatever's thrown your way due to your actions.

So you are "rational" which means that the answer is "NO" correct?

Why the fuck then (if you are not an idiot and are "rational" instead) you jump into a subject that is called "Knicks still..." and ask a Bucks fan who the Bucks will sign out of free agency?

Eeeehhh MORON? Is that what a "rational" conservator does? Eeeeehhh fuckhead?

Aren't here other subjects that are appropriate to ask the same and then take the answer that even the shit you have in your head instead of brains, will understand? Eeeeehhh malaka?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are just a massive hypocrite.

I'm the hypocrite... You don't react positive when the few (3-4 max) trolls here, but with 20+ accounts start and develop pages and pages of trolling in order to not let any subject develop... You don't participate at all on them... correct? you don't support the gossip on absent from the conversation? ...Am I correct?

You come into subjects that are titled "basketball" and only talk basketball, you completely ignore the trolling... correct again?

and now, "I'm the hypocrite"... correct?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are "rational" which means that the answer is "NO" correct?

Why the fuck then (if you are not an idiot and are "rational" instead) you jump into a subject that is called "Knicks still..." and ask a Bucks fan who the Bucks will sign out of free agency?

Eeeehhh MORON? Is that what a "rational" conservator does? Eeeeehhh fuckhead?

Aren't here other subjects that are appropriate to ask the same and then take the answer that even the shit you have in your head instead of brains, will understand? Eeeeehhh malaka?

Why did I bring up the Bucks? Because I knew you'd fly off the handle like you always do & go berserk. So what if this is a Brickabockers thread. It was still a basketball related question. It's funny how irrational you are. And pushing your buttons is way too easy & fun. You're a nonstop source of comedy.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckalis: Making Dolanfazul look stable and rational.:L

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
I'm the hypocrite... You don't react positive when the few (3-4 max) trolls here, but with 20+ accounts start and develop pages and pages of trolling in order to not let any subject develop... You don't participate at all on them... correct? you don't support the gossip on absent from the conversation? ...Am I correct?

You come into subjects that are titled "basketball" and only talk basketball, you completely ignore the trolling... correct again?

and now, "I'm the hypocrite"... correct?
Yes that's correct. You say you want to talk basketball but you spend more time yelling and cussing at everyone for basic disagreements. You get so angry so quickly over nothing. If you just stopped the bullshit you would have better discussions. Just grow up already.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckalis: Making Dolanfazul look stable and rational.:L

Credit to him, he humiliated you all the few trolls with the 20+ accounts being fully rational and has pulled off this site any other rational outside observer from joining...

The guy only said that "the Knicks are better after firing Fizdale" (which is 100% true to all but an idiot) and had you all trolls spending more than 10 pages arguing on anything irrelative, replying irrelative, trying to bully him with irrelative and have proven beyond any doubt you that your whole existence is the only thing that is irrelative to you trolls being human beings!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit to him, he humiliated you all the few trolls with the 20+ accounts being fully rational and has pulled off this site any other rational outside observer from joining...

The guy only said that "the Knicks are better after firing Fizdale" (which is 100% true to all but an idiot) and had you all trolls spending more than 10 pages arguing on anything irrelative, replying irrelative, trying to bully him with irrelative and have proven beyond any doubt you that your whole existence is the only thing that is irrelative to you trolls being human beings!
If you actually understood what others have posted here you would know that no one disagreed that the Knicks are better after firing Fizdale. What was said is that the major problems with the Knicks was not the head coach, but the roster overall that was put together by the front office. Yes, they are better with the new coach but overall that is worse for them because they will win more games and still not make the playoffs meaning they will get worse draft picks.
Now they have also fired the President of basketball operations which is actually the right move. They are looking to hire Rose (if they haven't already) who is an agent, a move that has worked well for a few teams. So, maybe, the Knicks are moving in the right direction.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And which 20+ accounts belong to the few trolls?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stay... it's gonna get interesting, it's a promise...

This ain’t for me! I’m just an ole school athlete. I believe in making the best out of what you have e
If you actually understood what others have posted here you would know that no one disagreed that the Knicks are better after firing Fizdale. What was said is that the major problems with the Knicks was not the head coach, but the roster overall that was put together by the front office. Yes, they are better with the new coach but overall that is worse for them because they will win more games and still not make the playoffs meaning they will get worse draft picks.
Now they have also fired the President of basketball operations which is actually the right move. They are looking to hire Rose (if they haven't already) who is an agent, a move that has worked well for a few teams. So, maybe, the Knicks are moving in the right direction.

Logic being logic!

Problem here is you all , if that, put words into my mouth. I admitted all the long the roster was flawed, as the gentleman eloquently stated, anyone with a brain can see that. I focused more on fizdale, and still standby the fact that he was a lousy coach. Reasons such as Not one player, youngin, matured under his watch , and he was terrible at clock mgmt. and has no clue with the players who should have been on court at times of game when they had big leads that were consistently blown.

I Agreed with a lot that was posted, but you characters were
More interested in ganging up . I’m hurt , really hurt....

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y

Yes that's correct. You say you want to talk basketball but you spend more time yelling and cussing at everyone for basic disagreements. You get so angry so quickly over nothing. If you just stopped the bullshit you would have better discussions. Just grow up already.

You call "disagreements" having people not discussing on a thread, or others posting "fuck all" immediately after starting, or others talking about "Snell for PG deals" that never existed but nothing on the subject?

Are you sick too mate?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And which 20+ accounts belong to the few trolls?

Make a subject on it and I'll comment there if you really want to know, what you already know!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ain’t for me! I’m just an ole school athlete. I believe in making the best out of what you have e

Logic being logic!

Problem here is you all , if that, put words into my mouth. I admitted all the long the roster was flawed, as the gentleman eloquently stated, anyone with a brain can see that. I focused more on fizdale, and still standby the fact that he was a lousy coach. Reasons such as Not one player, youngin, matured under his watch , and he was terrible at clock mgmt. and has no clue with the players who should have been on court at times of game when they had big leads that were consistently blown.

I Agreed with a lot that was posted, but you characters were
More interested in ganging up . I’m hurt , really hurt....

As I said... it's not all, it's only 3-4 dickheads with multiple accounts that talk to themselves. The problem is really with the non existing moderation (or troll moderation if you want) which has decided on this sick policy and as a result, have only this 3-4 trolls as posters, but with some 20 accounts...