• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call "disagreements" having people not discussing on a thread, or others posting "fuck all" immediately after starting, or others talking about "Snell for PG deals" that never existed but nothing on the subject?

Are you sick too mate?
This is you discussing basketball is it? Again, grow up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said... it's not all, it's only 3-4 dickheads with multiple accounts that talk to themselves. The problem is really with the non existing moderation (or troll moderation if you want) which has decided on this sick policy and as a result, have only this 3-4 trolls as posters, but with some 20 accounts...

It's not a conspiracy theory when everyone really is out to get you!

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually understood what others have posted here you would know that no one disagreed that the Knicks are better after firing Fizdale. What was said is that the major problems with the Knicks was not the head coach, but the roster overall that was put together by the front office. Yes, they are better with the new coach but overall that is worse for them because they will win more games and still not make the playoffs meaning they will get worse draft picks.
Now they have also fired the President of basketball operations which is actually the right move. They are looking to hire Rose (if they haven't already) who is an agent, a move that has worked well for a few teams. So, maybe, the Knicks are moving in the right direction.

why the one million pages then? Problem solved with one post that agrees with the O/P... The Knicks never had a contending roster, in the roster they had some good players that could perhaps lead on better results if coached better and matched better chemistry wise and all agree... OK?

One question still remains... why the 1M pages/posts/attacks? what is the origin of the madness that results and who caused it, since it is the O/P's thesis as well...?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope BuckyBoy's still around when the Greek Freak's contract is up & he leaves Milwaukee. His meltdown will be epic.
This is you discussing basketball is it? Again, grow up.

No... it's simple questions , the answers on which would reveal who the hypocrite is and you refuse to answer... The "non-basketball" part, you caused it by "jumping in" and bring up the "hypocrisy matter"...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope BuckyBoy's still around when the Greek Freak's contract is up & he leaves Milwaukee. His meltdown will be epic.

He'll just do a wiggy and not show his face.

Or start a new account with the name of the team Giannis joins next.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the one million pages then? Problem solved with one post that agrees with the O/P... The Knicks never had a contending roster, in the roster they had some good players that could perhaps lead on better results if coached better and matched better chemistry wise and all agree... OK?

One question still remains... why the 1M pages/posts/attacks? what is the origin of the madness that results and who caused it, since it is the O/P's thesis as well...?
Well, I think it is more like 30 pages, not 1 million.
The whole reason it went on so long, which is obvious if you actually went back and read, was his repeated insistance that Fizdale is a terrible coach.
The counters were that with such a terrible roster it is impossible to tell if Fizdale is a terrrible coach.
I still contend that we can not know given the roster: he could be terrible, but he could be mediocre--no one was claiming he is Pat Riley or Phil Jackson. They do look better (though still not good) with the new coach, but that just means that he is likely better than Fizdale, meaning he could be anywhere from mediocre to the next John Wooden.
The root of the problem with the Knicks has not been the coaching as they have gotten the same results with many, many coaches. They need to change management and maybe some coaching stability could help as well.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... it's simple questions , the answers on which would reveal who the hypocrite is and you refuse to answer... The "non-basketball" part, you caused it by "jumping in" and bring up the "hypocrisy matter"...
It's not that complicated, and no matter what childish insults you use, you cannot anger me. So again, either stop acting like a baby or expect to continue to get teased like one. Grow up and stop the bullshit. Ignore the ones who aren't talking basketball, and just talk basketball. Problem solved.

Or don't. It's more fun this way

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was his repeated insistance that Fizdale is a terrible coach.
The counters were that with such a terrible roster it is impossible to tell if Fizdale is a terrrible coach.

I guess if you ask a baby in China if a roster that has Randle, Morris, R.J Barett, Harckless, Bullock and more is terrible...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that complicated, and no matter what childish insults you use, you cannot anger me. So again, either stop acting like a baby or expect to continue to get teased like one. Grow up and stop the bullshit. Ignore the ones who aren't talking basketball, and just talk basketball. Problem solved.

Or don't. It's more fun this way

Preach mod... but do bother to answer on simple matters too... LOL... It's only in a few cases you've used two out of your "other than mod" accounts here simultaneously... Do you feel being "in the corner"?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep this nonsense up & I'll change the topic again. I bet that would make you angry.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preach mod... but do bother to answer on simple matters too... LOL... It's only in a few cases you've used two out of your "other than mod" accounts here simultaneously... Do you feel being "in the corner"?
Some more expert basketball talk from you. I can see how much you enjoy it.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you ask a baby in China if a roster that has Randle, Morris, R.J Barett, Harckless, Bullock and more is terrible...
Which one of those guys do you want as your #1 option on an NBA caliber roster? How about #2 option? Right, as has been gone over multiple times with Dolanfazul, if you had bothered reading the thread you are insulting, the Knicks have fine players to come off the bench or be a #3 or lower option on a team. They don't have a good NBA roster.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started it... the thread is over anyway... I ended it!

No fuckin' way! Not the you started it bomb? Damn. You showed him. Way to go.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67 @Shaqdaddy11

Get the hell in this thread. Or you'll miss one of the most epic disses of all time. And it could change SportsHoopla forever.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you react positively on trolls then when they aren't talking basketball?

and again... my Q was why don't you react on subjects that the trolls are trying to ruin, I wasn't asking your help so that I can take care of them trolls... I have my own method of doing it, and it's quite effective for all visitors to see that this site is dominated by trolls and pull away...

Nobody is trying to ruin your posts.

You just make extremely biased comments favoring the teams and players you like and have zero understanding of how players are valued in the NBA market. Then, when people call you out on your BS, you flip out and eventually start ignoring everyone.