• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is what is hysterical. I am a knicks fan, don’t watch the knicks. most in this thread, especially t lance, is not a Knick fan.

So let’s continue to argue about something neither one of us gives a hoot about.

Have a nice day

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is what is hysterical. I am a knicks fan, don’t watch the knicks. most in this thread, especially t lance, is not a Knick fan.

So let’s continue to argue about something neither one of us gives a hoot about.

Have a nice day

Point is, you even admit you don’t watch them. You really don’t know what you are talking about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t believe how foolish you guys are acting...PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!

This team is only 5 games out of 8 spot with plenty of time!!! And, I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE GETTING IN!!!

Had they had miller from beginning YOU TOOLS!!! just maybe they be where the magic are now . If you can’t comprehend this. Find a new hobby!!! Good Lord

It's like you can't stop yourself from quadrupling down on stupid.

Your kind of thinking is exactly why the Knicks have sucked for decades and will continue to suck for the foreseeable future.

Good enough to sneak into the playoffs or get close is the worst place a team like the Knicks can be. Especially when you consider that the only reason they are that close is because of how bad the East is.

It means they're never going to be good enough to win a title, but never bad enough to have high enough draft picks to get players who could develop into a contender.

Being an 8 seed or close to it is for young developing teams with rosters that make sense and are learning how to win (like the Pelicans, for example). That's not the Knicks. They aren't exactly old, but their roster is a mess.

They just got rid Marcus Morris leaving Julius Randle as their best player. I'm a big Julius Randle fan, but if he is your best player, you're in big trouble.

As we saw this past summer, even if they have the cap space to sign a difference maker, it doesn't look like any want to be there. They had all of their eggs in the Kyrie/KD basket to the point that many were saying they were both going to the Knicks.

Then they watched them both go to Brooklyn and have KD say that the Knicks were "never a consideration".

But please, go on thinking that Fizdale was the problem and that this team being an 8 seed would be a good thing. It's far more entertaining than if you actually had a clue.

Last edited:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like you can't stop yourself from quadrupling down on stupid.

Your kind of thinking is exactly why the Knicks have sucked for decades and will continue to suck for the foreseeable future.

Good enough to sneak into the playoffs or get close is the worst place a team like the Knicks can be. Especially when you consider that the only reason they are that close is because of how bad the East is.

It means they're never going to be good enough to win a title, but never bad enough to have high enough draft picks to get players who could develop into a contender.

Being an 8 seed or close to it is for young developing teams with rosters that make sense and are learning how to win (like the Pelicans, for example). That's not the Knicks. They aren't exactly old, but their roster is a mess.

They just got rid Marcus Morris leaving Julius Randle as their best player. I'm a big Julius Randle fan, but if he is your best player, you're in big trouble.

As we saw this past summer, even if they have the cap space to sign a difference maker, it doesn't look like any want to be there. They had all of their eggs in the Kyrie/KD basket to the point that many were saying they were both going to the Knicks.

Then they watched them both go to Brooklyn and have KD say that the Knicks were "never a consideration".

But please, go on thinking that Fizdale was the problem and that this team being an 8 seed would be a good thing. It's far more entertaining than if you actually had a clue.

Moron # 2

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moron # 2

It's only 20 regular posters in here and then only 3-people with multiple accounts that make it look like it is 20...

Most "talks" are moron vs. "mirror moron"... Can't talk basketball.

The rest of the members don't have more than 5% of the posts and are provoked away by these three morons.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only 20 regular posters in here and then only 3-people with multiple accounts that make it look like it is 20...

Most "talks" are moron vs. "mirror moron"... Can't talk basketball.

The rest of the members don't have more than 5% of the posts and are provoked away by these three morons.

Basketball...like deepshits and fucking hombres?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball...like deepshits and fucking hombres?

Exactly... it gets right there after it starts with moron and continues with idiot... You don't get it, do you? Do you know why you don't get it? It's because you are ................................

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly... it gets right there after it starts with moron and continues with idiot... You don't get it, do you? Do you know why you don't get it? It's because you are ................................
Oh good, more basketball talk.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, more basketball talk.
Sure fuckhead... you asked for the reason didn't you?

You get bullied only if you try to bully first and you are called a moron in return... If you continue, it gets worst... see moron, idiot, fuckhead, dickhead and shitface? ...see?

eeeeh fucking hombre? ...see?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure fuckhead... you asked for the reason didn't you?

You get bullied only if you try to bully first and you are called a moron in return... If you continue, it gets worst... see moron, fuckhead, dickhead and shitface? ...see?
You know a lot about basketball I can see

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know a lot about basketball I can see

Oh yeah I do... really a lot! I also know how to treat trolls that try to stop me talking basketball... which side are you on?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I do... really a lot! I also know how to treat trolls that try to stop me talking basketball... which side are you on?
I just want to talk basketball. Do you?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of talking basketball gotta question for you. Which upcoming free agents this summer do you see taking a team friendly contract to play in Milwaukee?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of talking basketball gotta question for you. Which upcoming free agents this summer do you see taking a team friendly contract to play in Milwaukee?

Williams... He will take a Vet Min. if we keep him. Korver, Matthews, Ilyasova Bledsoe and Hill are already in Mil on team friendly contracts, I doubt we add anything than the pick and perhaps do a trade for another combo guard to secure a "repeat" for the title in 20/21...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams... He will take a Vet Min. if we keep him. Korver, Matthews, Ilyasova Bledsoe and Hill are already in Mil on team friendly contracts, I doubt we add anything than the pick and perhaps do a trade for another combo guard to secure a "repeat" for the title in 20/21...

I think you misunderstood what I was asking. I'm talking about the upcoming free agents (starters) that will be available this summer. Wasn't really talking about adding bench players. These are some the players I meant.

-AD
-DeMar DeRozan
-Andre Drummond
-Danilo Gallinari
-Gordon Hayward
-Bogdan Bogdanovic

Do you see any big time free agents joining Giannis?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now ya gone done it. Ruin thread with real basketball talk. I’m leaving for good y’all.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you misunderstood what I was asking. I'm talking about the upcoming free agents (starters) that will be available this summer. Wasn't really talking about adding bench players. These are some the players I meant.

-AD
-DeMar DeRozan
-Andre Drummond
-Danilo Gallinari
-Gordon Hayward
-Bogdan Bogdanovic

Do you see any big time free agents joining Giannis?

I'll tell you if you answer to this simple question first...

Question: "Are you an idiot?"

Don't take it as if I'm calling you a fucking idiot, it's an honest question, you therefore can also answer honestly...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now ya gone done it. Ruin thread with real basketball talk. I’m leaving for good y’all.

Please stay... it's gonna get interesting, it's a promise...