• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pone is a small baked, but usually cried bread. Where is it On the chess board?

In front of the pieces... don't confuse where Q goes on the board, which is usual to happen with respect to the K at your level...

NOW... fuck off... I'm watching the game... OK..? just fuck off for 3 hrs...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In front of the pieces... don't confuse where Q goes on the board, which is usual to happen with respect to the K at your level...

NOW... fuck off... I'm watching the game... OK..? just fuck off for 3 hrs...
Yes, but they are called pawns not pones, which you would have to know if you have seminars on the topic.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some logic... Started BS again after the O/P was saying the same? Did he ever claim that this is a roster capable to make the playoffs...? No he didn't... Therefore my multiple account friend and mod, he only claimed that they could be better than real competition (like say the Bulls) this season... But here you are, talking nonsense again and "put in his mouth never said words" by implementing that he meant the Bucks or the Lakers as "reachable" target...

I insist he has humiliated you and proven you the idiots you are on any outside observer... and that's exactly the reason it's only 3-4 people posting here (but with 20+ accounts - still "nothing" if it really was 20), because people have brains when read threads and decide to participate, while you are the worst circus of trolls possible...

P.S. Honest, you don't want to have a chess game against me... in any case the invitation made in your other account remains... and I'll give a bishop and two pones to start the game without...
Oh, and back at post #99 @Pastafazul said the roster was good enough to make the playoffs.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No advantage? a bishop and two pones? ...jesus... you are not more than good for 500 Elo rating... That's laughable intelligence level!
See, this is exactly why no one likes you. I admit I'm a novice at chess an a bishop and two pawns would not be much of an advantage and all you do is jump to insults. For a guy that is never right you sure have a lofty opinion of yourself.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and back at post #99 @Pastafazul said the roster was good enough to make the playoffs.

No he didn't (don't lie on me, it gets on my nerves)... OK?

He said that "the record they could achieve with a better coach could be enough to make it into the playoffs", which is again, a totally different thing, than what (again) are the lies you deliberately try (for once more) to put in his mouth, in order to find an excuse for your trolling... Now... Insist lying in your own face, or continue playing "the moron can't read what is written" game, like all 3-4 trolls with 20+ accounts here... Moron! (I remind you that moron, or idiot, for him is an end, but for me is a start... it's therefore on you if you continue... but guess what's coming next before you continue...) Understand?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team 4-11! This team should be 8-7! These players are good enough for an 8 spot. Right coach will get them there .
@buckalis I told you exactly where to look and you couldn't even do it. Here is the direct quote. Yet again you are wrong.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said that "the record they could achieve with a better coach could be enough to make it into the playoffs", which is again, a totally different thing, than what (again) are the lies you deliberately try (for once more) to put in his mouth, in order to find an excuse for your trolling... Now... Insist lying in your own face, or continue playing "the moron can't read what is written" game, like all 3-4 trolls with 20+ accounts here... Moron! (I remind you that moron, or idiot, for him is an end, but for me is a start... it's therefore on you if you continue... but guess what's coming next before you continue...) Understand?

Hey deepsheet, learn to read:

This team 4-11! This team should be 8-7! These players are good enough for an 8 spot. .

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's eight of them.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

a chess piece of the smallest size and value. A pawn moves one square forward along its file if unobstructed (or two on the first move), or one square diagonally forward when making a capture. Each player begins with eight pawns on the second rank, and can promote a pawn to become any other piece (typically a queen) if it reaches the opponent's end of the board.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ooooo, he's about to lose it again...:dhd:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis I will happily accept your apology any time. But please stop with the insults and lies, I have always been civil and honest with you.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Buckalis, you are doing a great job. These guys clearly ate a lot of paint chips when they were kids.

Everything you post is spot on.

Had miller been coaching this team
From day 1, Imo, they would be competing for an 8 spot. They just beat Indiana ,who at time was 15-4 at home, beat Orlando there. Won 4 in row, only to choke vs Atlanta, shakehead.typical Knick shit. Could they beat those teams, 5,6,7,8 in a seven game series, why not!

Can they compete with bucks celts raptors... Hell no!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Buckalis, you are doing a great job. These guys clearly ate a lot of paint chips when they were kids.

Everything you post is spot on.

Had miller been coaching this team
From day 1, Imo, they would be competing for an 8 spot. They just beat Indiana ,who at time was 15-4 at home, beat Orlando there. Won 4 in row, only to choke vs Atlanta, shakehead.typical Knick shit. Could they beat those teams, 5,6,7,8 in a seven game series, why not!

Can they compete with bucks celts raptors... Hell no!
The Piston are 3-1 against the Pacers this year and not a playoff team. And no, the Knicks do not have the talent to beat the 5-8 seeds in a series. One given night, sure, but not a best of 7.
I'm worried for you if you think having @buckalis backing your side actually helps your cause; but then again it is very Knick-esque.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis I will happily accept your apology any time. But please stop with the insults and lies, I have always been civil and honest with you.
A conversation is not one message... Understand shitface fackhead?

He said what I said that he said... Dickhead!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Piston are 3-1 against the Pacers this year and not a playoff team. And no, the Knicks do not have the talent to beat the 5-8 seeds in a series. One given night, sure, but not a best of 7.
I'm worried for you if you think having @buckalis backing your side actually helps your cause; but then again it is very Knick-esque.

Detroit Beatin up on Indiana is like the Mets beating up yanks in reg season , REG SEASON ! what happened in the World Series? Nuff said. Now go get your shine box!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A conversation is not one message... Understand shitface fackhead?

He said what I said he said... Dickhead!
Well, I guess there goes civil and honest.

You said nowhere did he claim they were a playoff team. That says nothing of a conversation and everything about a statement. I told you, then held your had and walked you to the very words where he said exactly, to the letter, what you claimed he didn't say. Now all you can do is have a bold faced temper tantrum melt down. My goodness, my son's were more mature as toddlers.
Your throwing insults does not make you any less wrong, and really all of us are amused by them and wear them as badges of honor.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Beatin up on Indiana is like the Mets beating up yanks in reg season , REG SEASON ! what happened in the World Series? Nuff said. Now go get your shine box!
But yet you seem to think it should mean something for the Knicks.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logic, did I say they would? This is why buckalis is here