• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A conversation is not one message... Understand shitface fackhead?

He said what I said that he said... Dickhead!
I'm sure he said what you claimed, but he also said what I directly quoted.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhhh. Jeez how many games back from 8 spot are knicks , 100?
As we have been though many times, you are still right, they are not mathematically eliminated. I still don't be!I've they are a playoff team. How many games from the bottom of the East are they, 100?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Buckalis, you are doing a great job. These guys clearly ate a lot of paint chips when they were kids.

Everything you post is spot on.

giphy.gif

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the top of the pones.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make a subject on it and I'll comment there if you really want to know, what you already know!
I made the thread. But now it seems you are afraid to tell us who is real and who are the alts. Come on, bestow your great reveal upon us.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckalice is here because it's Ouzo time and he doesn't have any friends.

Give it a minute, he'll be hombre-fucking in no time
He's Dolanfazul's white knight, out tilting windmills to restore the Knicks glory.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he said what you claimed, but he also said what I directly quoted.

On one post that is a part of a conversation he was trying to have against morons... Dickhead!

...and then you continue, although you ADMIT you've understand what he was after in the first place...

it proves all of you (accounts of 3-4 idiots) morons... doesn't it!

LOL... Confessing that one has understand, but pretends that he hasn't... LOL... Dickhead!

Last edited:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game over!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one post that is a part of a conversation he was trying to have against morons... Dickhead!
why so angry and insulting? I know what it was and in the conversation I expressed my opinion that even with a better coach I didn't feel the roster was good enough for the playoffs. Just an opinion. Heck, I could still be proven wrong. And you know what, unlike you, I would admit it instead of lashing out at anyone with a different opinion.
Now, you were proven wrong by the quote of his I posted and all I hear from you is insults. And I'm the problem?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why so angry and insulting?

Because it's 3 pages going around this:

"On one post that is a part of a conversation he was trying to have against morons... Dickhead!

...and then you continue, although you ADMIT you've understand what he was after in the first place...

LOL... Confessing that one has understand, but pretends that he hasn't... LOL... Dickhead!"

DICKHEAD!

And again... I told you (and everybody...) he ends with "moron" ...I start with "moron" on morons! Guess what... you still haven't find where I end with the same morons...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's 3 pages going around this:

"On one post that is a part of a conversation he was trying to have against morons... Dickhead!

LOL... Confessing that one has understand, but pretends that he hasn't... LOL... Dickhead!"

DICKHEAD!

And again... I told you (and everybody...) he ends with "moron" ...I start with "moron" on morons! Guess what... you still have find where I end with the same morons...
Was this supposed to make any sense? If it was you completely failed, yet again.

Why are you even in this conversation? Dolanfazul doesn't need you to defend him.

Are you ever you g to do your big reveal of who is an alt of whom on the thread you requested for that purpose? I'll help you out: I am not an alt, and have never had any alts (besides the beer style). I am also not an admin of this site and never have been. Does that info ruin your theory?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this supposed to make any sense? If it was you completely failed, yet again.

Why are you even in this conversation? Dolanfazul doesn't need you to defend him.

Are you ever you g to do your big reveal of who is an alt of whom on the thread you requested for that purpose? I'll help you out: I am not an alt, and have never had any alts (besides the beer style). I am also not an admin of this site and never have been. Does that info ruin your theory?

End it fuck... alright? You are a proven moron and all your other name accounts...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End it fuck... alright? You are a proven moron and all your other name accounts...
I believe I literally just told you I have no other accounts. Don't believe me? Report me to the admins and you will note that I'll still be here because I have no need for alts.
you still haven't apologized for calling me a liar, where I proved you were wrong, nor have you posted on your requested alt reveal page. I guess you are all just hot air and bluster. If you weren't so entertaining in your wrongness you likely would have been banned a while ago.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I scrolled back 3 pages, can't find any comments about the knicks.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I scrolled back 3 pages, can't find any comments about the knicks.
Here you go:
The Knicks aren't very good, but even worse they are starting to win which at this point only hurts their lottery odds.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the ...

Good new, good news! Your Brickabockers are only 6 games from the 8th playoff spots. Now that bad news. They're only 3.5 games from last place.

#it-was-all-fizdale's-fault

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#damnright