• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kluber To Rangers...M's Don't need An Ace...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one i dont mind as much. He is only under control for two more years and will be essentially 34 when the season begins. Obviously a freak injury last year but wasnt that great when he did pitch. I think his better days are behind him.

The one i would have liked to see the Mariners get involved with was Bauer when he was dealt last summer. Hopefully when he's a FA they enter into that one

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one i dont mind as much. He is only under control for two more years and will be essentially 34 when the season begins. Obviously a freak injury last year but wasnt that great when he did pitch. I think his better days are behind him.

The one i would have liked to see the Mariners get involved with was Bauer when he was dealt last summer. Hopefully when he's a FA they enter into that one

Bauer is a ticking time bomb and brings me back to the Carl Everett days. The guy is smart, but a wacko.

I would have taken Kluber based on what they gave up which wasn't much and hoped for a good half year and then deal him for a pot of gold. Of course I say this knowing DIPoto is the puppet master and nothing really matters anyways.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, fuck that guy. He screwed over Felix. Can’t fault the M’s for this one. Unless they were able to unload Seager and Vogelbach for him I suppose.