• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kill Tony

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Paullie set I may have ever seen. Wow.

Ari is officially the #3 best regular ever at this point. This kid is amazing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Paullie set I may have ever seen. Wow.

Ari is officially the #3 best regular ever at this point. This kid is amazing.

Ari still doesnt finish well... he is all concept and delivery.... if he ever learns how to finish a joke, then he can be an absolute rock star...

both his concept and delivery are genius level though

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ari still doesnt finish well... he is all concept and delivery.... if he ever learns how to finish a joke, then he can be an absolute rock star...

both his concept and delivery are genius level though
These are just 1 minute snippets. I don’t hold these 1 minute sets to THAT high a standard. But I find myself literally LOLing almost every time during his sets. And that is huge! And he is just starting his career.

Michael was just having fun while he was on his way out. He already had a long, successful career by the time he became a regular. He was anti everything that the regular spot on the show was before and since him. But he still solidly occupies the top spot as the best regular in the history of the show. You just can’t argue that point.

William is a bit more controversial, but he has shown INCREDIBLE growth during his time. He has a distinct style. He has catch phrases. His jokes have a distinct tone. IMHO, he solidly holds the #2 spot.

Everyone else, past William, has major issues. Malcolm was great, but his injury pretty much ended any chance he had for a career. And he didn’t have the focus or drive to be able to likely do anything, even before the attack. Kim has made a name for herself, but I just don’t really find her that funny. I think she is big pretty much only because of her ties to KT and LOS. Weinshenks had a very distinct style when she was a regular (she was specifically doing a project in order to educate herself), but she has abandoned that style as she has progressed in her career. But I am not sure she is even a feature act at this point without her KT/Kim connections. No one else really has a serious claim to the #3 spot, imho. Which pretty much leaves it open for Ari, imho. And I think he holds that spot pretty comfortably.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are just 1 minute snippets. I don’t hold these 1 minute sets to THAT high a standard. But I find myself literally LOLing almost every time during his sets. And that is huge! And he is just starting his career.

Michael was just having fun while he was on his way out. He already had a long, successful career by the time he became a regular. He was anti everything that the regular spot on the show was before and since him. But he still solidly occupies the top spot as the best regular in the history of the show. You just can’t argue that point.

William is a bit more controversial, but he has shown INCREDIBLE growth during his time. He has a distinct style. He has catch phrases. His jokes have a distinct tone. IMHO, he solidly holds the #2 spot.

Everyone else, past William, has major issues. Malcolm was great, but his injury pretty much ended any chance he had for a career. And he didn’t have the focus or drive to be able to likely do anything, even before the attack. Kim has made a name for herself, but I just don’t really find her that funny. I think she is big pretty much only because of her ties to KT and LOS. Weinshenks had a very distinct style when she was a regular (she was specifically doing a project in order to educate herself), but she has abandoned that style as she has progressed in her career. But I am not sure she is even a feature act at this point without her KT/Kim connections. No one else really has a serious claim to the #3 spot, imho. Which pretty much leaves it open for Ari, imho. And I think he holds that spot pretty comfortably.

William doesnt even do bits on this show... he just writes down one liners... Most fail... but thats ok, as he owns it, and is great interviewer... Last week(havent yet seen this monday) he nailed all his one liners... does not happen much but he did...

I think Cam is the most polished of the regulars... i just cant always understand him, which annoys me...

Ari i think has the best potential, as he has amazing concepts, great physical humour, and great set ups... i just dont think he finishes any of his jokes well... I am no comedian, but i always think i can finish his jokes better than he can

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
William doesnt even do bits on this show... he just writes down one liners... Most fail... but thats ok, as he owns it, and is great interviewer... Last week(havent yet seen this monday) he nailed all his one liners... does not happen much but he did...

I think Cam is the most polished of the regulars... i just cant always understand him, which annoys me...

Ari i think has the best potential, as he has amazing concepts, great physical humour, and great set ups... i just dont think he finishes any of his jokes well... I am no comedian, but i always think i can finish his jokes better than he can
Cam is dripping with charisma. And his concepts are great. But he has no jokes whatsoever. I imagine that is a “1 minute” problem. I can imagine he is better as he just riffs with little concern for time. When he went viral after the Trump assassination, that was hilarious (and timely).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is dripping with charisma. And his concepts are great. But he has no jokes whatsoever. I imagine that is a “1 minute” problem. I can imagine he is better as he just riffs with little concern for time. When he went viral after the Trump assassination, that was hilarious (and timely).

yea, he often has to go over the minute, because he is in the middle of a good joke... which i am always ok with... format should be more to weed out the bad than to constrict the good...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, he often has to go over the minute, because he is in the middle of a good joke... which i am always ok with... format should be more to weed out the bad than to constrict the good...
The regs RARELY get the bear.

And Dice goes ELEVEN FUCKING MINUTES!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The regs RARELY get the bear.

And Dice goes ELEVEN FUCKING MINUTES!

Dice is different as he is Larger than Tony... maybe not anymore... but he still has the fanbase.... he can do anything...

Hell, if Joe Rogan wanted to steal the show, he could do that, and Tony would not say a word...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dice is different as he is Larger than Tony... maybe not anymore... but he still has the fanbase.... he can do anything...

Hell, if Joe Rogan wanted to steal the show, he could do that, and Tony would not say a word...
But Dice hasn’t been funny in 30 years.

And this wasn’t HIS show. This was TONY’S show. GET OFF THE FUCKING STAGE!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Dice hasn’t been funny in 30 years.

And this wasn’t HIS show. This was TONY’S show. GET OFF THE FUCKING STAGE!

sure, but Tony cant say it... he should be able to... but can you imagine if he did... Tony would get booed...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, but Tony cant say it... he should be able to... but can you imagine if he did... Tony would get booed...
Agree 100%. That’s why I blame Dice. He hijacked the show for his own selfish reasons. And the crowd hated it. And even Joe was floored at what was going on (watch him during the whole set, he was staring in disbelief).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. That’s why I blame Dice. He hijacked the show for his own selfish reasons. And the crowd hated it. And even Joe was floored at what was going on (watch him during the whole set, he was staring in disbelief).

i think this is why he rarely has people bigger than him on his show... and if he does, they are always guests... but most of his guests are either at tony's level, or below....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this is why he rarely has people bigger than him on his show... and if he does, they are always guests... but most of his guests are either at tony's level, or below....
Dice has always been a bit of an ass anyway. That has always been part of his schtick. He does what Dice wants. Anything else is just noise.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Hinchcliffe? I fucked him--OHHHH!

Seriously, Dice sucked but he's still a legend so unless they had a hard out and he was taking someone else's time I think you gotta let him go.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony was in some kind of mood this last episode. He was extra. A little to extra.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony was in some kind of mood this last episode. He was extra. A little to extra.
I don’t think he was. He was just as bitchy in the MSG show that we saw (night 1). He has just become SUPER bitchy the last year or so (most likely longer than that).

But Sam Jay was not helping the vibe in any way. She was a low key Punky.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he was. He was just as bitchy in the MSG show that we saw (night 1). He has just become SUPER bitchy the last year or so (most likely longer than that).

But Sam Jay was not helping the vibe in any way. She was a low key Punky.

Idk. When he called up the only woman of the the show. He was very short with her. Even rude. Yes she wasn’t a name pull, but that shouldn’t matter.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk. When he called up the only woman of the the show. He was very short with her. Even rude. Yes she wasn’t a name pull, but that shouldn’t matter.
He is always over the top rude to multiple “pulls” each episode. This is nothing new.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is always over the top rude to multiple “pulls” each episode. This is nothing new.

true.

Maybe I noticed it more this episode. Because it was all clumped together.

From cam to the lady was pretty soon. And even though cam is a great sport and goes along with everything. And even though the spelling bee started off funny. It did get a little cringe as it went on.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true.

Maybe I noticed it more this episode. Because it was all clumped together.

From cam to the lady was pretty soon. And even though cam is a great sport and goes along with everything. And even though the spelling bee started off funny. It did get a little cringe as it went on.
I thought Greg’s continuation of the bit later in the episode was genius. He did bring the temperature of the room down a bit with how he handled it. Masterful.