• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kill Tony

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although, i disagree with the advice to drew Mickens... part of his charm is that we dont understand him... i am ok with that, as weird as that sounds...

i feel like his jokes are little puzzles, and for me, it makes it even funnier... but sure, if you ever gonna watch him for longer than 10 minutes, that may get old quickly...
He's terrible.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's terrible.

i enjoy him... not sure if its the hes so bad hes funny type...

i laughed more during his bit yesterday than i did on Ari's... not comparing the 2, Ari is almost always great... although, i am getting a little nervous with Ari, because he is playing his audience a little too much... he is too good to become a poster boy for the incels...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me his interviews are more a laughing at him rather than with him as he seems to currently have a life experience resembling a teenage boy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me his interviews are more a laughing at him rather than with him as he seems to currently have a life experience resembling a teenage boy.

but i am ok with that... i forgot what it was, but something in his interview made me crack up...

this show is all about making fun... Drew is a great camper, takes it all, and gives back...

with that said, if he is calling the suicide hotline regularly, maybe this show making fun of him doesnt bounce off him the way i thought it did...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so confused. Tony called Jeremy “Adam” right after he gave him the GT.

I have NO idea what that was all about…

:noidea:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That “Salute Your Shorts” joke was pretty fucking spot on…

Kevin-22Ug22-Lee-in-Salute-Your-Shorts.jpeg

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf did I just watch? I guess Adam Ray is going full Jeremiah Watkins.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was that a real character for something??
No, I think he was just doing a dorky bucket pull character. But Jeremiah Watkins is a real person. He's kind of an improv comic. In the early days of the show the "band" was made up of Jeremiah, who played saxophone, Pat Reagan who played guitar and Joel Jimenez the drummer. (and later Jessie Johnson). After a while they started coming out for each episode dressed as different characters and commit to them for the whole show, like Adam did and it became a thing they did every week. There was also a Vietnamese comic named Tam Pham and when he came on Jeremiah would answer Tony's questions for him and he would move his lips (like Adam did with William Montgomery at the end)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think he was just doing a dorky bucket pull character. But Jeremiah Watkins is a real person. He's kind of an improv comic. In the early days of the show the "band" was made up of Jeremiah, who played saxophone, Pat Reagan who played guitar and Joel Jimenez the drummer. (and later Jessie Johnson). After a while they started coming out for each episode dressed as different characters and commit to them for the whole show, like Adam did and it became a thing they did every week. There was also a Vietnamese comic named Tam Pham and when he came on Jeremiah would answer Tony's questions for him and he would move his lips (like Adam did with William Montgomery at the end)

so he was a nod to Kill tony the early years....

thats pretty cool and clearly something i missed as i havent seen those episodes... and probably wont because i dont have Youttube premium, and they didnt have ads back then so they had real commercials... tried watching a couple... but stopped, as youtube commercials are painful...

i was not familiar with adam Ray, sure i think i saw him a couple times on this show already... but i had no clue that it was him... of course i knew jeremy was fake from the beginning... just didnt know who it was...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say Jeremiah “played the saxophone” is being VERY generous.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he was a nod to Kill tony the early years....

thats pretty cool and clearly something i missed as i havent seen those episodes... and probably wont because i dont have Youttube premium, and they didnt have ads back then so they had real commercials... tried watching a couple... but stopped, as youtube commercials are painful...

i was not familiar with adam Ray, sure i think i saw him a couple times on this show already... but i had no clue that it was him... of course i knew jeremy was fake from the beginning... just didnt know who it was...
I don’t think the early episodes are monetized.

the problem is that they aren’t posted by Redban. You need to search each episode individually. And a few of them (maybe a dozen or so) had the video lost throughout the years, so only the audio remains.

Doing a full watch is a HUGE task. It took me a couple years to complete. But ads were never an issue.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the problem is that they aren’t posted by Redban. You need to search each episode individually. And a few of them (maybe a dozen or so) had the video lost throughout the years, so only the audio remains.

Doing a full watch is a HUGE task. It took me a couple years to complete. But ads were never an issue.

i know when i started, which was a few months ago... i tried watching a couple from a year or 2 ago...and there were a bunch of commericals...

i am sure, if i wanted to i can find it someplace else besides youtube... but honestly, they are 2 hour + long shows, i need to really be going for it to do it...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know when i started, which was a few months ago... i tried watching a couple from a year or 2 ago...and there were a bunch of commericals...

i am sure, if i wanted to i can find it someplace else besides youtube... but honestly, they are 2 hour + long shows, i need to really be going for it to do it...
When you say “commercials”, do you mean YouTube break-ins? Or are you talking about Tony and Redban doing reads?

I don’t remember ever running into the YouTube break-ins. Not once.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say “commercials”, do you mean YouTube break-ins? Or are you talking about Tony and Redban doing reads?

I don’t remember ever running into the YouTube break-ins. Not once.

you tube break ins...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tube break ins...
I don’t what to tell you about that. I have literally never run into that. Maybe the main channel has recently been monetized?

the first 100 or 150 episodes are all reposts by fan sites that are not monetized. The problem is that you need to individually search for each one with “Kill Tony #73”. It is a bit of a pita, but it really isn’t that big of a deal.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t what to tell you about that. I have literally never run into that. Maybe the main channel has recently been monetized?

the first 100 or 150 episodes are all reposts by fan sites that are not monetized. The problem is that you need to individually search for each one with “Kill Tony #73”. It is a bit of a pita, but it really isn’t that big of a deal.

well, i am not even talking about those... those are the firsts... i tried watching a couple from 2022 and 2023... and i was getting commercials there....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're forgetting that big McDonald's sponsorship they had back in the early days