• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant: Stephen A. is "lying" about Lakers rumors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can stay closed minded all you want. Everybody is trustworthy around KD, in your eyes.

Yeah, you refuse to acknowledge the possibility that Stephen A. is wrong. But everyone else is closed minded. That statement is just further proof that you're desperate to defend him at all costs.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me the times Stephen A has not been credible or just flat out made shit up? When did he ever go Broussard on us? Just 1 example please

I've been waiting two days bro.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SAS haters " SAS is not credible at all and always make shit up.

SAS supporters " Oh really can you give us a time or two when he has not been credible?"

SAS haters" uhhhhhhhh..................I got nothing"

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me the times Stephen A has not been credible or just flat out made shit up? When did he ever go Broussard on us? Just 1 example please

There are plenty of examples posted throughout this thread. You just keep making excuses for every one of them. It's like someone criticizes Stephen A. and you turn into Wiggy.

Do your own research. I'm done wasting my time with someone who thinks criticizing someone is just being a "hater."

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been waiting two days bro.

SAS haters " SAS is not credible at all and always make shit up.

SAS supporters " Oh really can you give us a time or two when he has not been credible?"

SAS haters" uhhhhhhhh..................I got nothing"

The lack of anything intelligent and/or indicating a workable level of reading comprehension in these posts is self evident.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of examples posted throughout this thread. You just keep making excuses for every one of them. It's like someone criticizes Stephen A. and you turn into Wiggy.

Do your own research. I'm done wasting my time with someone who thinks criticizing someone is just being a "hater."

That's cool. Still haven't seen the one NBA example where he lacked credibility. The Chip Kelly thing is a topic I would glady discuss on a different day. This convo is strictly about the NBA.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already addressed all of this. This argument has officially become circular bullshit. Feel free to continue defending Stephen A. and believing everything he says. The rest of us "haters" will just continue to laugh at him and his so called "credibility."

That's cool! We will continue to listen to the stories he break, like he's been doing the past 20+ years, while yall try to dig up all these credibility issues he supposedly have.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool. Still haven't seen the one NBA example where he lacked credibility. The Chip Kelly thing is a topic I would glady discuss on a different day. This convo is strictly about the NBA.

Examples have been given, even the NBA examples that you didn't ask for until you decided to move the goalposts.

Face it, for some reason, you are desperate to defend Stephen A. It's twisted and a little creepy, but hey, you gotta do your thing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was ask for one time SAS went Broussard on us regarding an NBA topic. Not asking for much here.

And by going Broussard, I mean for example reporting Tristan agreed to a 3 yr/53 mil deal only to find out that it was a lie.

SAS has great credibility when it comes to the NBA IMO. If you dislike him because he's a loud mouth and etc, I can understand that but doesn't mean he is not credible.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Examples have been given, even the NBA examples that you didn't ask for until you decided to move the goalposts.

Face it, for some reason, you are desperate to defend Stephen A. It's twisted and a little creepy, but hey, you gotta do your thing.

I didn't see the NBA example. You mind re posting it? I only kept seeing you and TLF bringing up the Chip Kelly situation

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool! We will continue to listen to the stories he break, like he's been doing the past 20+ years, while yall try to dig up all these credibility issues he supposedly have.

We don't have to dig up his credibility issues. He puts them on full display on a fairly regular basis.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you refuse to acknowledge the possibility that Stephen A. is wrong. But everyone else is closed minded. That statement is just further proof that you're desperate to defend him at all costs.

You keep saying him being wrong. Wrong about what? He reported what somebody told him. What wrong are you looking for?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was ask for one time SAS went Broussard on us regarding an NBA topic. Not asking for much here.

And by going Broussard, I mean for example reporting Tristan agreed to a 3 yr/53 mil deal only to find out that it was a lie.

SAS has great credibility when it comes to the NBA IMO. If you dislike him because he's a loud mouth and etc, I can understand that but doesn't mean he is not credible.

Bullshit. First you asked for ANY examples. Example was provided.

Then you moved the goalposts and said "NBA examples" which were also provided, but you went to extraordinary lengths attempting to make excuses for him.

That's why you have reached Wiggy level absurdity.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. First you asked for ANY examples. Example was provided.

Then you moved the goalposts and said "NBA examples" which were also provided, but you went to extraordinary lengths attempting to make excuses for him.

That's why you have reached Wiggy level absurdity.

I clearly stated I did not see the NBA examples. Direct me to where to find those NBA examples on this thread and I will gladly read and comment on it

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the NBA example. You mind re posting it? I only kept seeing you and TLF bringing up the Chip Kelly situation

Then you need to go back and read because you've been making excuses for him throughout the thread. In fact, much of this has been about his latest credibility issue in the NBA which is re: KD.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol plenty of examples? Where? When? I Haven't seen one. What he said about Chip is an opinion. He also reported that players felt the same way. Uh, he was right about that.

Where are all these examples?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly stated I did not see the NBA examples. Direct me to where to find those NBA examples on this thread and I will gladly read and comment on it

Go back and read. If you were too busy calling everyone haters for criticizing him, that's your issue.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol plenty of examples? Where? When? I Haven't seen one. What he said about Chip is an opinion. He also reported that players felt the same way. Uh, he was right about that.

Where are all these examples?

See post #199.