• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant: Stephen A. is "lying" about Lakers rumors

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to think about how young everyone was at that time, no way they could have predicted the injuries. Harden wanted out and you can't underestimate his ability to be a disrupter. People forget, OKC didn't trade the player Harden has developed into, they traded a young guy that didn't want to play behind 2 superstars. That's his right. OKC will get their title this year, the stars are aligned.

The Thunder was right there in the top two teams in the Western Conference and needed every player including Harden to win a title and winning that title happens only if no one gets injured. I Harden is just as good of a player as the others on that team if not better and the Thunder traded away the best chance they had of winning a title. It's just that simple

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thunder was right there in the top two teams in the Western Conference and needed every player including Harden to win a title and winning that title happens only if no one gets injured. I Harden is just as good of a player as the others on that team if not better and the Thunder traded away the best chance they had of winning a title. It's just that simple

Harden is not a pimple on Durant or Westbrooks ass. Have you watched him in games that matter?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is not a pimple on Durant or Westbrooks ass. Have you watched him in games that matter?
Yes I have and quite frankly, I think he is almost as or as good as Westbrook and Durant and I have friends that believes he is better - With those three and Tyson Chandler, the Thunder would have went over the salary cap, and had it pay off with a championship. Teams like the Lakers don't care about that extra money over the salary cap - not when it means winning a championship. Go back and look at the salaries for each team that has won a championship in the last ten years. You will no one ever won a title by trying to stay under the cap.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kanter will end up being a better addition than when Harden was here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I have and quite frankly, I think he is almost as or as good as Westbrook and Durant and I have friends that believes he is better - With those three and Tyson Chandler, the Thunder would have went over the salary cap, and had it pay off with a championship. Teams like the Lakers don't care about that extra money over the salary cap - not when it means winning a championship. Go back and look at the salaries for each team that has won a championship in the last ten years. You will no one ever won a title by trying to stay under the cap.

You don't realize it, but you're actually very close to explaining exactly why Harden isn't as good as Durant and Westbrook.

The Thunder traded Harden because Harden didn't want to play 3rd fiddle behind Westbrook and Durant. He wanted to be paid which meant the Thunder had to part with someone. Ibaka is more of a team guy and better defender. I think the only thing that has kept the Thunder from returning to the finals are injuries.