• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally the story of this whole saga has been conflicting reports from multiple sources. Nobody knows what to believe because the reports aren't consistent. Only thing we know is he wants out.

I've learned my lessons in previous free agency periods. Everyone has their sources, and those sources are throwing out smoke screens.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#TimeisgoingtovindicateDJthissummer

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you act like Love is just simply a "stretch 4" and not one of the (i) best big man shooters in the NBA, (ii) best rebounders in the NBA, and (iii) best big man passers in the NBA- and he has championship experience

you think it would be better to give up a 1st rounder, and eat Deng's terrible deal- in order to put a 20 year old point guard that cant shoot, and sucks in the pick and roll because he cant finish at the rim- together- with a bunch of other 20 year olds.

The whole idea of rebuilding is to get as many good young players as possible- and after collecting them- THEN trading some and adding some vets. No team wins DICK with a lineup of near-teenagers.

Yes I do. It is a start to something. And while I know you hate Lonzo, he plays a mature style of basketball as does Bridges. Add those two + Ayton to what they already have and they will be much improved. Love might help them win a couple more games in the short term, but he ain't elevating them to the playoffs.

The only reason Kevin Love has a championship is because LeBron, and to a somewhat lesser extent Kyrie carried him there. He is good player. But he is also drastically overpaid given his actual net contributions on both ends.

You also said before the Boston series that Kevin Love would be the second best player on the court for both teams. Yet, the Cavs were 2-0 without him and 2-3 with him and a couple Celtic players intimated they were disappointed when Love was ruled out for game 7.

And by the way, it is clear as day what you are doing. You want the Cavs to trade love to a team like the Suns for young assets because it serves the Cavs. He can provide veteran leadership and offensive production, but he ain't worth his $24 million cap hit unless you are getting him without giving away anything of value.

And for the record, while Kuzma is not nearly as good, he isn't more valuable in trade because of his age and his contract. But I think you know that.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do. It is a start to something. And while I know you hate Lonzo, he plays a mature style of basketball as does Bridges. Add those two + Ayton to what they already have and they will be much improved. Love might help them win a couple more games in the short term, but he ain't elevating them to the playoffs.

The only reason Kevin Love has a championship is because LeBron, and to a somewhat lesser extent Kyrie carried him there. He is good player. But he is also drastically overpaid given his actual net contributions on both ends.

You also said before the Boston series that Kevin Love would be the second best player on the court for both teams. Yet, the Cavs were 2-0 without him and 2-3 with him and a couple Celtic players intimated they were disappointed when Love was ruled out for game 7.

And by the way, it is clear as day what you are doing. You want the Cavs to trade love to a team like the Suns for young assets because it serves the Cavs. He can provide veteran leadership and offensive production, but he ain't worth his $24 million cap hit unless you are getting him without giving away anything of value.

And for the record, while Kuzma is not nearly as good, he isn't more valuable in trade because of his age and his contract. But I think you know that.

Any knowledgeable fan knows this.

He just can't help it....

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lakers somehow manage to keep Kuzma or Ingram in this deal, I'm going to jump for joy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Wiggy Keeps giving me BS ratings.

That is how I know I have written a good post.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems SOMEBODY'S over valuing Klove...

...again... :lol:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Wiggy Keeps giving me BS ratings.

That is how I know I have written a good post.

He's a little butt-hurt.

Funny, whenever he thinks he's superior to me he gives my comments funny ratings or likes them. Especially, when he's going back months and I was wrong, he spends a lot of time liking my comments from a while ago.
He has a lot of time on his hands where he can go back to months old comments.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a little butt-hurt.

Funny, whenever he thinks he's superior to me he gives my comments funny ratings or likes them. Especially, when he's going back months and I was wrong, he spends a lot of time liking my comments from a while ago.
He has a lot of time on his hands where he can go back to months old comments.

Digging up months old posts sounds like a total waste to me...

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home cooked meal tonight.

Baked chicken, rice-a-roni, and green beans....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again.

Yet dealing assets for an overpaid stretch 4 who can't defend would be a good idea? It sure would for Cleveland.

Like I said, if the price was minimal, say Criss and Chandler, then fine. But any type of quality asset hell no.

It’s one year. Love can leave or if they feel they can get further with them sign him. That’s why I said as long as they don’t give up much, it won’t hurt. They need playoff experience FIRST, Love and that young core could make the playoff. Valuable playoff experience is important

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s one year. Love can leave or if they feel they can get further with them sign him. That’s why I said as long as they don’t give up much, it won’t hurt. They need playoff experience FIRST, Love and that young core could make the playoff. Valuable playoff experience is important

I agree. Playoff experience is good for a young locker room, but there are a lot of ways to get that.

Almost exactly what I said.

Now, signing a player like Love long term would be almost exactly what I was talking about when I said taking on Deng's contract would save Phoenix from themselves. I am sure they could attract a player like Love in 2019. But I think they should aim much higher like the Lakers are currently doing. That isn't a reality now, but it very well could be as soon as 2020 if they are smart.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don't make the playoffs without James.....even in the EC.

He carried them against Indiana and for much of the postseason.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Pau at 16 mil is flagrant....lol

giphy.gif

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Ennis won't be in any trade for Leonard. He was just waived by the Lakers.