• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this just sounds like Spurs using Lakers to drive up the bids by BOS/PHI. No way they trade him to LA even if they offered a Billy King deal....

There is always a way but I agree that they are only going to trade him to the Lakers if it is highway robbery.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this just sounds like Spurs using Lakers to drive up the bids by BOS/PHI. No way they trade him to LA even if they offered a Billy King deal....

yeah, i'm sure Pop's thinking is if he's GOING to trade Kawhi it'll be a cold day in Hell if it's to the Lakers...

but wth, stranger things have happened...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are the Celtics are NOT willing to include Brown or Tatum in any trade.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns could be pretty good if they get Love and grab a PG. no joke lol

Their offense would be potent, but good god would their defense be absolutely awful.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A is usually always wrong, so anything I hear from him I take with a grain of salt

I mean what is being reported does on the face make sense. Kawhi is looking to make a real name for himself and get that "fuck you" endorsement money. If Lebron goes, he's second fiddle. That's the problem with anyone teaming up with Lebron. You're never going to get the real credit you deserve for playing with him.

It's like D-Wade went from a consensus top 5 player, to not being considered there after Lebron joined. It's not like he got any worse, he just sacrificed a bit for the good of the team. Same with people's view of Curry with Durant. Curry is not any worse than he was with his back to back MVP's. If anything he's better, but you don't see it because of a shadow.

Kawhi wants to go to LA, not only from a marketing standpoint, but to rebuild the team around himself. If anyone but Lebron or KD joins him, he's seen as the man. I can understand his hesitancy if there is any.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Suns or Magic could be a 3rd team in Spurs Lakers deal.

Spurs don't want Lonzo, but Suns/Magic could provide a 1st round pick for him which would go to the Spurs.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Celtics are in any serious talks on Kawhi.

I think the Spurs want the Lakers to believe that they are.

Wojs tweets today read like Spurs leverage plays.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I have no clue what to believe anymore, as these reports seem to cone out by the hour

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns could be pretty good if they get Love and grab a PG. no joke lol

Getting Love would be a terrible, short sighted move for the Suns. Exactly the opppsite of what they need unless they get him in an exchange of salary dumps.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean what is being reported does on the face make sense. Kawhi is looking to make a real name for himself and get that "fuck you" endorsement money. If Lebron goes, he's second fiddle. That's the problem with anyone teaming up with Lebron. You're never going to get the real credit you deserve for playing with him.

It's like D-Wade went from a consensus top 5 player, to not being considered there after Lebron joined. It's not like he got any worse, he just sacrificed a bit for the good of the team. Same with people's view of Curry with Durant. Curry is not any worse than he was with his back to back MVP's. If anything he's better, but you don't see it because of a shadow.

Kawhi wants to go to LA, not only from a marketing standpoint, but to rebuild the team around himself. If anyone but Lebron or KD joins him, he's seen as the man. I can understand his hesitancy if there is any.

Wade was declining though, Kawhi is in his prime. While Lebron is the best right now, Kawhi could take over. If he is impatient like Kyrie was than it could cause problems. Kawhi doesn’t seem like that type of player but all this talk with him wanting out changes the mindset of the kind of player I think he was and now is. It depends on what he thinks is more important. The Spurs team was built around him and still think this Lakers team will be in time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Love would be a terrible, short sighted move for the Suns. Exactly the opppsite of what they need unless they get him in an exchange of salary dumps.

Mwh it’s for one year. He has an option next year. If tge dont give up mich it doesn’t hurt. They need a veteran to win, plain and simple

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm any type of team with an extremely young/promising core that can't compete, I'm trying to do everything to make this supposed Lakers/Spurs trade happen if it nets me Lonzo

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Suns or Magic could be a 3rd team in Spurs Lakers deal.

Spurs don't want Lonzo, but Suns/Magic could provide a 1st round pick for him which would go to the Spurs.
now that actually makes some sense.

I think Pop would retire before dealing with LaVar.....although- how pissed would Lavar be if Lonzo was sent to exile in Orlando? lol....it would be almost worth it to watch that shit show.