• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of shit will kick off in the next 48 hours....I have a feeling it's going to be nuts.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is a bomb shell for you DJ.

I dont think there is a zero percent chance that LeBron is opting in and getting traded to the Suns.

giphy.gif

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I'd be over the moon if it did.

Just sign James and KD to what we have.

We hurt GS by taking away 1 of their players and have a pretty damn good team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I'd be over the moon if it did.

Just sign James and KD to what we have.

We hurt GS by taking away 1 of their players and have a pretty damn good team.
now THAT would make them the favorite. Those young guys would be traded for a big man and some shooting help SO quick it would make your headspin.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now THAT would make them the favorite. Those young guys would be traded for a big man and some shooting help SO quick it would make your headspin.

Ball to charlotte in a Kemba deal.

Done. lol

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think they would make a lot of changes. We'd need a big.

James and KD can shoot. Kuzma can. Ingram can. Hart can.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom dwellers don't become contenders by trading away their 1st round picks. Ask the Nets.

I used Shröeder for illustrative purposes. Replace him with Rajon Rondo or keep Payton. Or if they are really looking to make a big move, look to get Kyle Lowry or Kemba Walker.

Giving up a 1st rounder AND taking on a shitty contract is an awful lot to get Lonzo Ball.

A protected first rounder.

Next year's class isn't expected to be very strong. If they can turn a late lottery pick into Lonzo Ball, that is a good deal. Terrible comparison to what the Nets are doing. I think a pass first facilitator like Ball is the ideal compliment to Ayton and Booker. Literally could not think of a rookie contract PG who would fit them better.

And again, there is actually some benefit to taking on Deng too. It saves them From themselves and assures they will have the cap space when they might actually be able to attract a legit player.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A protected first rounder.

Next year's class isn't expected to be very strong. If they can turn a late lottery pick into Lonzo Ball, that is a good deal. Terrible comparison to what the Nets are doing. I think a pass first facilitator like Ball is the ideal compliment to Ayton and Booker. Literally could not think of a rookie contract PG who would fit them better.

And again, there is actually some benefit to taking on Deng too. It saves them From themselves and assures they will have the cap space when they might actually be able to attract a legit player.

Wait, are you really arguing that they should take on the Deng contract to protect themselves from taking on a WORSE contract?

I think you are being way too dismissive of the Deng contract.