• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap beats Wilson

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Wilson with Jennifer Hudson who is 5' 8" tall...

Instagram

I am 6 foot tall and when I saw Jennifer Hudson she was nearly eye to eye with me.

Just kidding, I never met Jennifer Hudson and I'm 5'8", her height.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudson is actually listed as 5'9", but she is more like 5' 8 5/8".

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, are we talking dick size or height? Because an extra half an inch isn't worth getting that worked up over if we are talking height.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8599832229_d1417bab1d_c.jpg

LOL... dude OMG funny

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now go look up Pete Carroll's height... Pete even has shoes on where Russ is in socks... Pete Carroll is 6 feet tall.. Look at the facts man... I"m telling you guy's he's taller than he was listed... Maybe he grew who knows.. Again it does't matter because the dude can ball... It's the one thing people like to fall back on because it's the only thing people can hate on...

Last edited by a moderator:

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
84192.jpg

Peyton Manning is listed 6'5" and Wilson is listed 5'10." Who is the shortest QB to ever play in the NFL? It has to be Flutie???

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Now go look up Pete Carroll's height... Pete even has shoes on where Russ is in socks... Pete Carroll is 6 feet tall.. Look at the facts man... I"m telling you guy's he's taller than he was listed... Maybe he grew who knows.. Again it does't matter because the dude can ball... It's the one thing people like to fall back on because it's the only thing people can hate on...

yep, the bottom line is how well he performs.....and last year he performed. regarding this thing about height, it is hard to argue with combine results. you'd have to essentially post another "combine result" to convince anyone? in the case of Wilson, his combine wasn't THAT long ago? Pete Carroll isn't so young now, maybe he's shrinking?

btw - even Pete Carroll says he is 5'-11".

Pete Carroll: We were lucky people looked at Russell Wilson?s height | ProFootballTalk

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find any 22 year old 6 footer and wait for him to get into his mid sixties and he will be two inches shorter and about as tall as Russell Wilson is currently.

Wilson is a hell of a QB, which is why I really think this denying his height thing is pretty funny.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find any 22 year old 6 footer and wait for him to get into his mid sixties and he will be two inches shorter and about as tall as Russell Wilson is currently.

Wilson is a hell of a QB, which is why I really think this denying his height thing is pretty funny.

Both Kap and Wilson are solid qb's... I like um both... The height thing I only brought up because I met him at the Vmac and I expected a shorter dude from what all the press was talking about... I think the press loves stories and having him so short and doing so well is a good story...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In some ways Wilsons height is to his advantage. He can hide behind the offensive line and sneak away. I have seen him do it... just pop out of a small hole in a collapsing pocket and scramble for a gain or make a pass.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but Carroll had shoes on and Russell Wilson did not, so those two inches are back, essentially. Not saying Wilson is taller than is listed just saying that the shrinking thing does not make the picture less representative per se unless Carroll shrunk even more.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
russell-wilson-by-rod-mar.jpg.html

Look close at that pic russel is even with the top of the locker in the background and those lockers have to be at least 7 feet tall so that means Russell is as big as shaq

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Kap and Wilson are solid qb's... I like um both... The height thing I only brought up because I met him at the Vmac and I expected a shorter dude from what all the press was talking about... I think the press loves stories and having him so short and doing so well is a good story...

My gosh, I've never measured RW, but the combine says he is 5'10'' and 5/8. I stand by that. (LOL)
Pretty sure RW proved that is doesn't matter for him, others maybe, but not RW.
Now maybe the Sophomore slump is what you can hang your hat on now.

Do people still talk about Drew Brees not being able to compete because he is 'short' ?
Flutie, sure, because he wasn't as good. He was fantastic at times though.

Can we all agree that RW is 179+ cm tall? But not 180 cm tall. 180cm is less than 2 meters for the metric challenged out there. Just kidding people. let's have fun.:suds:

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In some ways Wilsons height is to his advantage. He can hide behind the offensive line and sneak away. I have seen him do it... just pop out of a small hole in a collapsing pocket and scramble for a gain or make a pass.

If that's the case how come scouts look for QB's at least 6'2" to 6' 5" ? Because they can see over the line and have better windows to throw in........ BTW Boogie why do you insist on dying on your sword ? you are the only guy on the planet that thinks Wilson is taller than 5' 10 1/2 including Wilson..... :noidea:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gosh, I've never measured RW, but the combine says he is 5'10'' and 5/8. I stand by that. (LOL)
Pretty sure RW proved that is doesn't matter for him, others maybe, but not RW.
Now maybe the Sophomore slump is what you can hang your hat on now.

Do people still talk about Drew Brees not being able to compete because he is 'short' ?
Flutie, sure, because he wasn't as good. He was fantastic at times though.

Can we all agree that RW is 179+ cm tall? But not 180 cm tall. 180cm is less than 2 meters for the metric challenged out there. Just kidding people. let's have fun.:suds:

I was putting it out there because he was emphatically saying that he was right and that ibangedlolo was wrong, when if you look at the facts he is not. Less than half an inch means nothing, but when you come at someone like that, at least know what you are talking about. It is like arguing that 4+4 is 9 because he was there and he saw it.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson's height can be an issue. Brees and Flutie are the only short guy QB's I know of to have some NFL success. He definitely reminds me of a more athletic Flutie. Hate the Seahawks but RW is fun to watch. Loved watching Flutie back in the day.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will enjoy the RW era more than you will enjoy the RW era.
Do I need to explain 'we' and you'?

I heard that RW gets up at 3am every day. Thoughts, dismissals, doubts, noways?, then heads to the football complex. In between church and visits to Children's. IT. repeat IT.