• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap beats Wilson

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS Boogerjuice..... That was a loss 999 times out of 1000, Merry Fucking Christmas on that one

You didn't hear? that was just a partial makeup for them getting "screwed" in the super bowl in 2005. Of course they couldn't monopolize on just about every advantage they got in that game, but it was the one or two blown calls that cost them the game.

Seahawk fans are a funny breed.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was a big game, but that game is over and you guys lost in the playoffs. Yet all Seahawks fans want to talk about it a single fucking game. Even right now, you are making excuses as to why you guys can't shut the fuck up about a regular season game.

Wilsons stats were Alex Smith like. Look at the numbers. I don't care if he was a rookie or not. Alex Smith's surrounding team as a rookie and for the first 5 years of his career was a whole lot different than Wilsons. You guys just can't be objective about him. We are all excited about Kaep, but we have questions still. But anything said to critique Wilson is just dismissed right away. And you guys act like he is the only hard working QB in the league. We say he is short, and you guys bring up Brees. Well, we can all bring up the hundreds of short QB's that accomplished dick in the NFL, but nope.... he's not short, but if he were he's just like Drew Brees. I mean, you want to talk about delusion, you yourself can't accept that he isn't 6 feet tall because you gazed into his eyes once.

Time will tell... Only critique on Wilson is his height... That's it... The guy can ball and your gonna be dealing with him for a long time so we'll see... And dude stop comparing Smith to Wilson... WEAK COMPARISON... your reaching... Wilson set the rookie touchdown record with Manning and play's BETTER with the games on the line... Stupid comparison...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS Boogerjuice..... That was a loss 999 times out of 1000, Merry Fucking Christmas on that one

Again I'll say it... HORRIBLE CALLS went both way's in that game... Green Bay had there only touchdown drive wrapped up all cozy from BS call's... You should be thankful that game happened because it ended the lockout... So Merry Christmas to you....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't hear? that was just a partial makeup for them getting "screwed" in the super bowl in 2005. Of course they couldn't monopolize on just about every advantage they got in that game, but it was the one or two blown calls that cost them the game.

Seahawk fans are a funny breed.

Did you watch Super Bowl 40 ? I guess not... Anyway I"m over it... Hass wasn't and elite qb and shouldn't of thrown that dumb INT after the holding call in the 4th... But don't tell me the refs didn't impact that game... The ref involved even apologized and said he will take it to his grave... That speaks volumes dude... He regretted some of the calls...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case how come scouts look for QB's at least 6'2" to 6' 5" ? Because they can see over the line and have better windows to throw in........ BTW Boogie why do you insist on dying on your sword ? you are the only guy on the planet that thinks Wilson is taller than 5' 10 1/2 including Wilson..... :noidea:

Every QB from Drew Brees to Peyton Manning uses passing lanes. And as Wilson showed at Wisconsin and in Seattle, he can stand in the pocket and find these lanes. I think that the reason that coaches look for bigger guys is much more complex than simply being able "to see over the line". Being tall also means that they have a high release points because of longer arms and bigger hands to handle the ball. Wilson has uniquely long arms and large hands for a guy his size. And most short QBs coming out of college are built more like Kellen Moore than Brees or Wilson and simply dont have the strength to hold up.

The height debate is over.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never!

8574431505_542b778da9_z.jpg

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB from Drew Brees to Peyton Manning uses passing lanes. And as Wilson showed at Wisconsin and in Seattle, he can stand in the pocket and find these lanes. I think that the reason that coaches look for bigger guys is much more complex than simply being able "to see over the line". Being tall also means that they have a high release points because of longer arms and bigger hands to handle the ball. Wilson has uniquely long arms and large hands for a guy his size. And most short QBs coming out of college are built more like Kellen Moore than Brees or Wilson and simply dont have the strength to hold up.

There was never a debate. The question wasn't if he could play QB, because we all saw that he could. The question is....is he 6 feet tall like your dude boogie has been saying as an absolute fact. So there was never a debate because it is an absolute fact that he is not 6 feet tall, and isn't even 5'11". Even though it wasn't a height debate here, the jury is still out on Wilson. It is still out on Kaepernick. Take Wilsons season for what it was... a good rookie year, but don't act like he is the second coming. These young QBs still have a lot to prove.

The non height debate is NOW over.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was never a debate. The question wasn't if he could play QB, because we all saw that he could. The question is....is he 6 feet tall like your dude boogie has been saying as an absolute fact. So there was never a debate because it is an absolute fact that he is not 6 feet tall, and isn't even 5'11". Even though it wasn't a height debate here, the jury is still out on Wilson. It is still out on Kaepernick. Take Wilsons season for what it was... a good rookie year, but don't act like he is the second coming. These young QBs still have a lot to prove.

The non height debate is NOW over.

No doubt. Wilson still had à ton to prove. But the question now is, will he? Not, whether or not he has what it takes.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Wilson still had à ton to prove. But the question now is, will he? Not, whether or not he has what it takes.

What ? If he can have a good run for a few seasons then yes he has what it takes but not after one half of a good season.....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ? If he can have a good run for a few seasons then yes he has what it takes but not after one half of a good season.....

Way to miss the point joe. I guess that means then Kap hasn't proven that he has what it takes either to this point? Let me guess..... He's proven it ten fold?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to miss the point joe. I guess that means then Kap hasn't proven that he has what it takes either to this point? Let me guess..... He's proven it ten fold?

No in my opinion he hasn't , What did Cam do after his Illustrious Rookie campaign ? Takes more than one season to impress me..... But with the futility at the QB position the Seattle fans have had to endure through their history I can understand you Homers getting ahead of yourselves....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No in my opinion he hasn't , What did Cam do after his Illustrious Rookie campaign ? Takes more than one season to impress me..... But with the futility at the QB position the Seattle fans have had to endure through their history I can understand you Homers getting ahead of yourselves....

Stop trying so hard to miss the point. Newton obviously has the skills to play à long time in the NFL too, his second didnt disprove that.

Now, someone like Jake Locker... Thats à guy that has yet to prove that he has what it takes, Blaine Gabbert is another. Newton, Wilson, Kap, Luck, RG3.... They have all proven that they can hang.

Now they need to prove that they can sustain it, but thats à completely différent topic. But keep pretending thats what i meant, old troll habits die hard.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, this is a 49er forum. Run along to the safe confines of your severely over moderated board where you can be an asshole in peace. The only troll here is you.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, this is a 49er forum. Run along to the safe confines of your severely over moderated board where you can be an asshole in peace. The only troll here is you.[/QUOTE

"severely over-moderated"?

Stop being a dramatic little girl. Only a few were banned from the board, and those were the same few that incessantly trolled the old board and were already getting it going here. Keep bringing it up. It's nice to see how upset you are about it.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, this is a 49er forum. Run along to the safe confines of your severely over moderated board where you can be an asshole in peace. The only troll here is you.[/QUOTE

"severely over-moderated"?

Stop being a dramatic little girl. Only a few were banned from the board, and those were the same few that incessantly trolled the old board and were already getting it going here. Keep bringing it up. It's nice to see how upset you are about it.

Why must you try to critique every posters reasons for their answers..... You say We are Sensitive, over dramatic....Etc... Nobody gives a shit what you think about us as individuals just play along and give your fucking opinion and move on to the next post Dr Phil......

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why must you try to critique every posters reasons for their answers..... You say We are Sensitive, over dramatic....Etc... Nobody gives a shit what you think about us as individuals just play along and give your fucking opinion and move on to the next post Dr Phil......

I'm not attacking anyone as individuals. Just noticing the tone of your responses to me.

It's great to see that you've turned over a new leaf though joe and are now adamantly against any type of personal attack or questioning. :suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stayed away from this post because it invites trolling. It's fucking stupid to compare them at this stage in their careers. Neither guy has proven they are going to be elite QBs for years to come, because they haven't played enough to do so. I'm not ready to anoint them elite or claim Kaep is better than Wilson.

Lets see how the season plays out and then we will have a better idea how good they are.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stayed away from this post because it invites trolling. It's fucking stupid to compare them at this stage in their careers. Neither guy has proven they are going to be elite QBs for years to come, because they haven't played enough to do so. I'm not ready to anoint them elite or claim Kaep is better than Wilson.

Lets see how the season plays out and then we will have a better idea how good they are.

I agree...way too early to compare the two let alone consider greatness or elite status. At least give them a few years as starters.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...way too early to compare the two let alone consider greatness or elite status. At least give them a few years as starters.

Agreed yet Sonny Claims Wilson is much more poised than Kap which I say is laughable.....-:laugh3: