• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap beats Wilson

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will enjoy the RW era more than you will enjoy the RW era.
Do I need to explain 'we' and you'?

I heard that RW gets up at 3am every day. Thoughts, dismissals, doubts, noways?, then heads to the football complex. In between church and visits to Children's. IT. repeat IT.

A half wit who professes his love for RW only to have a handle that shows an obsession for CK in the only the most trolliest of ways. Precious.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will enjoy the RW era more than you will enjoy the RW era.
Do I need to explain 'we' and you'?

I heard that RW gets up at 3am every day. Thoughts, dismissals, doubts, noways?, then heads to the football complex. In between church and visits to Children's. IT. repeat IT.

Kaep wakes up at 2:58 every morning along with lockette and they both go over the entire play book over breakfast, then they head out to the complex to workout, run plays and study film, then they both go to the children's hospital and visit sick kids handing out toys and autographs, after that the go to a soup kitchen and help hand out food, then they go back to the complex for a second round of working out running plays and studying film, then back home for dinner where they go over plays again and when they go to sleep they have game film playing on the tv and they sleep with their play books under their pillow so they absorb through osmosis also! I forgot to mention that chuck Norris joins them also!!!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep wakes up at 2:58 every morning along with lockette and they both go over the entire play book over breakfast, then they head out to the complex to workout, run plays and study film, then they both go to the children's hospital and visit sick kids handing out toys and autographs, after that the go to a soup kitchen and help hand out food, then they go back to the complex for a second round of working out running plays and studying film, then back home for dinner where they go over plays again and when they go to sleep they have game film playing on the tv and they sleep with their play books under their pillow so they absorb through osmosis also! I forgot to mention that chuck Norris joins them also!!!

You left me NO CHOICE... I contacted Seahawks headquarters... Wilson is now getting up at 2:57 AM and doing everything you just mentioned...

:yahoo:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yea only because he cant retain info like Kaep does. Takes Wilson longer to understand what he is reading. Kaep doesn't even read it. He was born knowing it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea only because he cant retain info like Kaep does. Takes Wilson longer to understand what he is reading. Kaep doesn't even read it. He was born knowing it.

Well when you have a wonderlic score of ten points lower than Kaep, you are going to need to spend some extra time in the film room. lol

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well when you have a wonderlic score of ten points lower than Kaep, you are going to need to spend some extra time in the film room.

:laugh3:

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left me NO CHOICE... I contacted Seahawks headquarters... Wilson is now getting up at 2:57 AM and doing everything you just mentioned...

:yahoo:

Smartest post you ever did waving the white flag ....... Now run along with your tail between your legs.....

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kap wins espy break through player. congrats. lets go 49ers

I just saw the re-run of the Espys. Kaeprnick's get up was absolutely disgraceful in those ridiculous shades with untied red shoes and red pants and blue jacket. What a turd this guy must be. At least he's a good football player I suppose.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like your last visit to the Clink ...

Yeah, we really ran away with our tail between our legs..... beating Atlanta three weeks later after they eliminated the seahawks to win the NFC Championship.

Man, all we got was a divisional win, a conference win, and a trip to the super bowl.... How can we ever save face after allowing the seahawks to get one over on us for the first time in five tries in the regular season?

They must put extra fluoride in the water in Washington or something. I have never met a more delusional fanbase in my life.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the re-run of the Espys. Kaeprnick's get up was absolutely disgraceful in those ridiculous shades with untied red shoes and red pants and blue jacket. What a turd this guy must be. At least he's a good football player I suppose.

Just found Toby's pic online and I would venture to say that kaep would feel the same about you and how silly you look
nerd.jpg

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we really ran away with our tail between our legs..... beating Atlanta three weeks later after they eliminated the seahawks to win the NFC Championship.

Man, all we got was a divisional win, a conference win, and a trip to the super bowl.... How can we ever save face after allowing the seahawks to get one over on us for the first time in five tries in the regular season?

They must put extra fluoride in the water in Washington or something. I have never met a more delusional fanbase in my life.

Winning the division was big... I admit that... Put you guy's in a better position... But don't call us delusional with the run we had that almost caught you guy's in the end... Losing Clem after playing on that broken down Washington field hurt us... You were a 1/2 game away from playing in that game while we sat at home... Nothing delusional about that...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning the division was big... I admit that... Put you guy's in a better position... But don't call us delusional with the run we had that almost caught you guy's in the end... Losing Clem after playing on that broken down Washington field hurt us... You were a 1/2 game away from playing in that game while we sat at home... Nothing delusional about that...

You might be forgetting that you really lost the Green Bay game. So you would never have been a threat had we had professional refs in there.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found Toby's pic online and I would venture to say that kaep would feel the same about you and how silly you look
nerd.jpg

I'd actually rather have Kaepernick look like the guy in the photo rathe rthan intentionally coming out looking like a clown. Its disrespectful to the normal people who were there. Kaepernick may be gay but he doesn't have to dress gay.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The delusion isn't that you guys almost got the division. It is that you guys place so much weight on a single game in the regular season. The Niners just got back from a crazy game against the Pats and played in one of the toughest places in the league. (Note, the Niners lost to the eagles 44-8 or something like that the year they won the Superbowl. It means nothing) I am not surprised they got beat pretty good. And if you want to talk about losing Clemons, how about the Niners having Aldon and Justin at not 100%?

The delusion of the Seahawks fans is that they go 7-9 and make the playoffs and they are proud of it. A team that has never accomplished anything, and the fans talk like they are the most storied franchise in the history of the game. Their players are the best just because. Screw facts... they just are. Wilson is suddenly the best QB in the league despite having Alex Smith type numbers.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The delusion isn't that you guys almost got the division. It is that you guys place so much weight on a single game in the regular season. The Niners just got back from a crazy game against the Pats and played in one of the toughest places in the league. (Note, the Niners lost to the eagles 44-8 or something like that the year they won the Superbowl. It means nothing) I am not surprised they got beat pretty good. And if you want to talk about losing Clemons, how about the Niners having Aldon and Justin at not 100%?

The delusion of the Seahawks fans is that they go 7-9 and make the playoffs and they are proud of it. A team that has never accomplished anything, and the fans talk like they are the most storied franchise in the history of the game. Their players are the best just because. Screw facts... they just are. Wilson is suddenly the best QB in the league despite having Alex Smith type numbers.

UM yeah dude it was a big game because had you WON that game you would a wrapped up the division on our home turf... WASN"T happening... And don't compare Wilson to Smith you hater.. LOL that's comical... Smith was a veteran that had more than enough chances... Wilson did most of his damage as the year progressed and HE progressed...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be forgetting that you really lost the Green Bay game. So you would never have been a threat had we had professional refs in there.

No we won the Green Bay game... What your failing to realize is Green Bay was GIVEN there only touchdown from a bogus PI call on 3rd and a mile... The last play we shouldn't have even been in that position... FACT!

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we won the Green Bay game... What your failing to realize is Green Bay was GIVEN there only touchdown from a bogus PI call on 3rd and a mile... The last play we shouldn't have even been in that position... FACT!

BS Boogerjuice..... That was a loss 999 times out of 1000, Merry Fucking Christmas on that one

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM yeah dude it was a big game because had you WON that game you would a wrapped up the division on our home turf... WASN"T happening... And don't compare Wilson to Smith you hater.. LOL that's comical... Smith was a veteran that had more than enough chances... Wilson did most of his damage as the year progressed and HE progressed...

Yeah, it was a big game, but that game is over and you guys lost in the playoffs. Yet all Seahawks fans want to talk about it a single fucking game. Even right now, you are making excuses as to why you guys can't shut the fuck up about a regular season game.

Wilsons stats were Alex Smith like. Look at the numbers. I don't care if he was a rookie or not. Alex Smith's surrounding team as a rookie and for the first 5 years of his career was a whole lot different than Wilsons. You guys just can't be objective about him. We are all excited about Kaep, but we have questions still. But anything said to critique Wilson is just dismissed right away. And you guys act like he is the only hard working QB in the league. We say he is short, and you guys bring up Brees. Well, we can all bring up the hundreds of short QB's that accomplished dick in the NFL, but nope.... he's not short, but if he were he's just like Drew Brees. I mean, you want to talk about delusion, you yourself can't accept that he isn't 6 feet tall because you gazed into his eyes once.