• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap beats Wilson

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans have never... ever... had a chance to be this excited about a team. Even in 05 I don't think most fans would of thought we had a chance to make the Bowl at the beginning of the season.

I think Seahawk fans are all tired of being labeled a mediocre team. Now we are in the conversation of 1..2.. of the best teams in the NFL(right next to the 9ers)! NfC West is gonna' be brutal this year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Wilson as a player but God do Seahawk fans build him up. I guess historical futility at the QB position has them has them foaming at the mouth at having a good young QB.

Seahawks have never had and elite qb... We've had good qb's but not elite... You guy's have been spoiled over the years... Montana and Young were both absolute elite guy's... It's tough to find elite qb's... As you know it's been a loooong time since you guy's have had one...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle sports radio is always comparing Wilson to Kaep, it is just ridiculous. It seems to me like they are talking so much about it to convince themselves that is it true. Even the ESPY award was talked about non stop today and about how Wilson should have won it over Wilson. One sports personality even said that Kaep won it only because he played in the superbowl.

At least they didn't say that Wilson should have won it over Kaepernick. ;)

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that Russell set a record for a rookie QB in the playoffs against Atlanta.

You are talking about records set against a prevent defense in the 4th quarter, down by a huge deficit in a game you lost and in in which Wilson did not score any points untill will into the third quarter. Seahawks were eliminated in that game. But he broke a record?

:lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"d take Wilson any day of the week... I think both guy's are good but Wilson's work ethic will set him apart as time goes on...

I have always found it amusing how seahawk fans think Wilson works harder than any man alive. Like Kaepernick is playing video games in the players lounge while Wilson studies film.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have never had and elite qb... We've had good qb's but not elite... You guy's have been spoiled over the years... Montana and Young were both absolute elite guy's... It's tough to find elite qb's... As you know it's been a loooong time since you guy's have had one...

Are you saying that Wilson is an elite QB right now, or that he might develop into one?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap took 1 week off from training. harbaugh even told him to slow down. right now kap is the hardest working QB out there. if not #1 he is in the top 3. i like wilson but his size would worry. i dobt know if he can last.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap took 1 week off from training. harbaugh even told him to slow down. right now kap is the hardest working QB out there. if not #1 he is in the top 3. i like wilson but his size would worry. i dobt know if he can last.

Wilson is a tough dude... He's built like a running back... It's funny how people make such a big deal about his height... He's 5.11 almost 6 feet tall I stood right next to the dude... I'm 6 feet and I was eye to eye with him... Bottom line is YOU NEED PASSING lanes even if your 6.3 because O lineman and D lineman are HUGE... If your in the pocket at 6.3 or 5.11 YOU still need a passing lane... END OF STORY!!!

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is a tough dude... He's built like a running back... It's funny how people make such a big deal about his height... He's 5.11 almost 6 feet tall I stood right next to the dude... I'm 6 feet and I was eye to eye with him... Bottom line is YOU NEED PASSING lanes even if your 6.3 because O lineman and D lineman are HUGE... If your in the pocket at 6.3 or 5.11 YOU still need a passing lane... END OF STORY!!!

Actually he is a shade under 5' 11" if you want to know the truth, but most Seahawk fans don't really like the truth they prefer to believe what they want to believe......

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"d take Wilson any day of the week... I think both guy's are good but Wilson's work ethic will set him apart as time goes on...

Please this notion that Wilson out works other NFL QB's is a pipe dream , they all work their asses off if they didn't they would not be in the NFL.... Please don't insult our intelligence like you did on the other site.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please this notion that Wilson out works other NFL QB's is a pipe dream , they all work their asses off if they didn't they would not be in the NFL.... Please don't insult our intelligence like you did on the other site.....

Kool man if it makes you feel better... Wilson is all about football and if your fantasy world makes you think all athletes have the same dedication ... Enjoy your bowl of Wheaties....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he is a shade under 5' 11" if you want to know the truth, but most Seahawk fans don't really like the truth they prefer to believe what they want to believe......

No he's actually not... I"m 6 feet tall and stood eye to eye with the man... It's not what I believe it's a fact of what I saw... He's also allot bigger than I expected especially with all the hype in the media about his height... I was wondering why it got so much attention after meeting him... He's also built VERY strong ... Muscular kid....

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wears platform shoes.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Tm0niuMho]Colin Kaepernick Highlights 2012 Season - YouTube[/ame]

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took him a season and a half to take the job from Alex "freaking" Smith. He had a whole season to learn the playbook compared to RW who walked in to training camp and took the position by the balls and never looked back.

You mean that strike shortened season that denied kaep a training camp? Alex was also doing pretty damn well under Harbaugh. He had one of the highest QB ratings in the entire league. I think I'd say unseating Alex "freaking" Smith under Harbaugh, is a bigger challenge than taking control in competition with matt "overpaid back-up" Flynn.

Fact of the matter is Kaep > Wilson in pretty much every category.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's actually not... I"m 6 feet tall and stood eye to eye with the man... It's not what I believe it's a fact of what I saw... He's also allot bigger than I expected especially with all the hype in the media about his height... I was wondering why it got so much attention after meeting him... He's also built VERY strong ... Muscular kid....

We are talking about a very small difference, but he was measured at 5'10 and 5/8" at the combine. That is his actual height. So when you are stating "facts" they should be correct. Especially when you tell the other guy he is wrong, when he isn't.