• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap beats Wilson

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a lot of your fellow Hawk fans love to hate on Kap that's for certain......

We would too if it was the other way around and the seahawks had the bigger, faster and stronger QB.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jarrod. I would hate Kap to if he was on Seattle. knowing we would have no shot with Kap in our division. Thank god he is on our team.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We would too if it was the other way around and the seahawks had the bigger, faster and stronger QB.

yeah, all else 'equal', you want the bigger, faster, stronger, but it really comes down to game performances? Wilson performed too.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did but he didnt go to the Super Bowl, he didnt set a playoff record like Kap did. Give me Kap every day of the week.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did but he didnt go to the Super Bowl, he didnt set a playoff record like Kap did. Give me Kap every day of the week.

I"d take Wilson any day of the week... I think both guy's are good but Wilson's work ethic will set him apart as time goes on...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, all else 'equal', you want the bigger, faster, stronger, but it really comes down to game performances? Wilson performed too.

QB position isn't about bigger faster stronger.... It's about what's upstairs and how your decision making ability is... Greatest qb of all time Joe Montana summed that up...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"d take Wilson any day of the week... I think both guy's are good but Wilson's work ethic will set him apart as time goes on...

Shocker! Seahawk fan says he would take Wilson over Kaep...yawn. In other news, why is it that Seahawk fans are constantly talking about Wilson's work ethic? As if Kaepernick doesn't work just as hard.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shocker! Seahawk fan says he would take Wilson over Kaep...yawn. In other news, why is it that Seahawk fans are constantly talking about Wilson's work ethic? As if Kaepernick doesn't work just as hard.

yep, from what we read all off season, bet Kaep works harder than Wilson?

time will tell and 'time' is coming up fast.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Seattle sports radio is always comparing Wilson to Kaep, it is just ridiculous. It seems to me like they are talking so much about it to convince themselves that is it true. Even the ESPY award was talked about non stop today and about how Wilson should have won it over Wilson. One sports personality even said that Kaep won it only because he played in the superbowl.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle sports radio is always comparing Wilson to Kaep, it is just ridiculous. It seems to me like they are talking so much about it to convince themselves that is it true. Even the ESPY award was talked about non stop today and about how Wilson should have won it over Wilson. One sports personality even said that Kaep won it only because he played in the superbowl.

They have to hang their hat on something I guess. That something is that Wilson is a "hard worker." Well, so is Kaepernick. He didn't accomplish the things he did by laying around, eating Cheetos and playing Play Station. Talent alone will never allow you to be great. I just get tired of the Wilson worship, it makes me ill.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yep, they'll be closely linked for as long as both play well. just the natural rivalry that is the current NFC West. its ok and just part of what makes football a popular game. either side just can't get too extreme over it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, they'll be closely linked for as long as both play well. just the natural rivalry that is the current NFC West. its ok and just part of what makes football a popular game. either side just can't get too extreme over it.

I like Wilson as a player but God do Seahawk fans build him up. I guess historical futility at the QB position has them has them foaming at the mouth at having a good young QB.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe that Russell set a record for a rookie QB in the playoffs against Atlanta. People seem to forget that Kap is not a rookie. It took him a season and a half to take the job from Alex "freaking" Smith. He had a whole season to learn the playbook compared to RW who walked in to training camp and took the position by the balls and never looked back.

I watched Kap a little bit in college and was very impressed with him in the games I watched. He has everything you want in a QB. Composure under tough situations are his biggest ? mark. That being said, your team shouldn't see a whole lot of tough situations. You have a hell of a team.

On the flipside...RW doesn't have all the physical attributes that Kap has, but he keeps his cool in bad situations. Kind of reminds me of a guy your fans might call Joe. (not comparing him to Joe at this point he just reminds me of him a little).

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that Russell set a record for a rookie QB in the playoffs against Atlanta. People seem to forget that Kap is not a rookie. It took him a season and a half to take the job from Alex "freaking" Smith. He had a whole season to learn the playbook compared to RW who walked in to training camp and took the position by the balls and never looked back.

I watched Kap a little bit in college and was very impressed with him in the games I watched. He has everything you want in a QB. Composure under tough situations are his biggest ? mark. That being said, your team shouldn't see a whole lot of tough situations. You have a hell of a team.

On the flipside...RW doesn't have all the physical attributes that Kap has, but he keeps his cool in bad situations. Kind of reminds me of a guy your fans might call Joe. (not comparing him to Joe at this point he just reminds me of him a little).

Alex Smith is a decent QB. Harbaugh couldn't bench Alex after just missing the SB because of untimely turnovers. Kaep has a much higher ceiling than Wilson. Wilson will be a good QB but I'll take Kaepernick over him.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Wilson as a player but God do Seahawk fans build him up. I guess historical futility at the QB position has them has them foaming at the mouth at having a good young QB.

By George...I think you got it!!!! lol

:lol: