• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Kansas City Chiefs AT New England Patriots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh young misguided child, you're too funny almost bordering on obnoxious. I love the speculation game you play. You're very good at it considering it's in every post of yours.

I can speculate as well. Miami could also be 0-6 while NE could be 6-0. I'm completely surprised NE isn't looking at all your posts. NE should go undefeated every year. Thank goodness for all those drive saving or ending flags:rolleyes2:

NE took a flier on Hernandez. With he and Gronk NE was reinventing the two TE set. No one could've predicted he was going to be a psychopathic killer. With Suh everyone knew what kind of a POS he was/is and the Dolphins still made him the highest paid player. Lots of integrity and a great culture in that Miami locker room. :pound:

I can almost feel the butthurt as you type. It is strong.
Everyone knew that Hernandez was trouble coming out of college. He was trouble in NE but they turned a blind and paid him making the situation even worse. Comparing him to Suh is ridiculous of course he had his moments but he was pretty good in Miami most happened in Detroit when he was young and dumb. You will grasping...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew that Hernandez was trouble coming out of college. He was trouble in NE but they turned a blind and paid him making the situation even worse. Comparing him to Suh is ridiculous of course he had his moments but he was pretty good in Miami most happened in Detroit when he was young and dumb. You will grasping...

Shhhhhhhh nobody remembers these. Most fans don't really care what Miami players do. Why? Because they're irrelevant.

Ex-Miami Dolphins player caused closure of high school | Daily Mail Online

Miami Dolphins player arrested on drug charges near I-75 toll plaza in Collier

Dolphins linebacker Maualuga cut after early morning battery arrest

Former Miami Dolphins player arrested in Orlando

Police: Miami Dolphins' Derrick Shelby arrested - CNN

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In B4 someone stupid starts telling us what crimes are worse? Thug on thug crime like Hernandez or some of the saintly Dolphin players actions.
Kids these days:rolleyes2:

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game on game on it’s Sunday night. That song is kinda repetitive as shit

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is NE is called less than the majority of the teams in the league. An eyeball test can watch NE games and see that one team is called differently than the other especially in NE the stats back this up. You claim discipline but why is the same hold not always called on your team especially at home? Anyway no use debating this with you as you are a blind Homer. Most NE fans have no problem admitting this.

Todays penalty stats, New England with 7, Chicago with 5.

upload_2018-10-21_20-36-25.png

So you were saying?

iu

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Miami sign any of these guys to contract extensions like NE did with Hernandez... of course not we have some class. Only an idiot would defend stuff like this... how about the list of tools that NE routinely signs every year with dope smoking Gordon being the last of the bunch. Guy was given a million chances in Cleveland but NE was still salivating...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Miami sign any of these guys to contract extensions like NE did with Hernandez... of course not we have some class. Only an idiot would defend stuff like this... how about the list of tools that NE routinely signs every year with dope smoking Gordon being the last of the bunch. Guy was given a million chances in Cleveland but NE was still salivating...

Right on cue, to double down on stupid.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you base your defence on one road game comical....check the last few years and get back to me. Especially in NE.

So the league is favoring them, or isn't? Can't have it both ways, like you are trying to do.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on cue, to double down on stupid.
It's entertainment listening to your idiotic responses...keep digging ditches. I thought the other guy was one of a kind but I forgot that you tools travel in pairs.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's entertainment listening to your idiotic responses...keep digging ditches. I thought the other guy was one of a kind but I forgot that you tools travel in pairs.

How's that phins div title coming so far this year?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the league is favoring them, or isn't? Can't have it both ways, like you are trying to do.
Never said that the league is favoring them. Could be multiple reasons why with one being biased refs. Perhaps some being closet fans or payoffs involved. A NBA ref was caught for this so it happens...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that the league is favoring them. Could be multiple reasons why with one being biased refs. Perhaps some being closet fans or payoffs involved. A NBA ref was caught for this so it happens...

Or it could just be that the phins have sucked for decades.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with this discussion? You running out of defence excuses...

I don't have, nor need, an excuse. The phins suck, have for a very long time, and you whine/cry about it, making up excuses instead of facing the their collective suckatood.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it could just be that the phins have sucked for decades.
I'm not smart enough to discuss the topic at hand so let's start deflecting to something else. Thanks for stopping by you can move along now...