• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Kansas City Chiefs AT New England Patriots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Berrrry, come on down.
Berry will help he did a great job covering gronk 1 on 1 for the most part last time he played. If KC gets home field they'll be tough to beat although will the weather slow down their O???

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch football so I'm not allowed to watch the Sunday night'er now? You just can't handle the obvious. Also tops in the league on flags against...hmmmm seems to be what I'm saying is accurate.

I did notice the offsetting I was thinking that finally KC gets a call and the homers couldn't bear to see this in a tight game and found something to through. Everyone is still trying to figure out what the flag was. Don't get me wrong I'd rather see no flags clean game but we all know that's impossible there's holding on every play its whether the refs wish to call it or not. They obviously don't wish to throw flags on NE that's all....the numbers don't lie!

BTW in the Fins game Drake was tripped before the ball arrived ref 5 yards away no call. Howard gets called by the ref 45 yards away on a ticky tack hold that the closer refs walked away from. Don't give a shit as they won but in comparison to NE it's ridiculous....

CPT Snivel you can watch whatever you like. I didn't say you couldn't. I guessed based on your limited knowledge and stat quote all you did was read the box score. I'm probably right considering KC also refused another two penalties IIRC.

Again it's called discipline. Try and get your team to use it once in a while.

Eagerly anticipating more sniveling in 3,2,1...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Berry will help he did a great job covering gronk 1 on 1 for the most part last time he played. If KC gets home field they'll be tough to beat although will the weather slow down their O???
Not really unless it just rains all the time which would be weird in December/January. Mahomes has the biggest arm in the league.

I am much more concerned with the defense for obvious reasons.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that's not my point it's NE fans whining about every non-call as they are so used to getting them all especially at home. BB was whining when his blocker on a punt pulled a gunner into his returner and down to the ground. BB wanted the flag on KC meanwhile it should have been holding on NE. You could see Holmgren going typical.... I'd prefer to see the flags stay in the pocket but it's not fair that NE doesn't get any...0 flags when there's holding all the time in the games is insanity.

I'll send a whambulance over right away. Whatever form of vaginitis you have is serious.

"It's not fair that NE..." this is a classic. :pound:I need to bookmark this.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CPT Snivel you can watch whatever you like. I didn't say you couldn't. I guessed based on your limited knowledge and stat quote all you did was read the box score. I'm probably right considering KC also refused another two penalties IIRC.

Again it's called discipline. Try and get your team to use it once in a while.

Eagerly anticipating more sniveling in 3,2,1...
Complete nonsense.

It's not exactly like we are talking about a team with high level of integrity right? How many scandals have they been involved in?

NE catches breaks on penalties. Just be happy with that instead of whining about people pointing to the obvious.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete nonsense.

It's not exactly like we are talking about a team with high level of integrity right? How many scandals have they been involved in?

NE catches breaks on penalties. Just be happy with that instead of whining about people pointing to the obvious.

Please son you're sporting a SEC logo and backing a Dolphin fan and want to talk integrity. Miami has had more than their fair share of scandals/violations. One of my favorites no one talks about because the Dolphins haven't be relevant since the cell phone was the size of a small Volkswagon was this gem;

Multiple Dolphins players told the Palm Beach (FL) Post that the team purchased tapes of the New England offense that provided audio of quarterback Tom Brady making audible and line-blocking calls. These players boasted that the tape helped them win 21-0 in a December meeting.

Although the league, in this case, ruled that the Dolphins did nothing wrong, many Miami players stated that the tapes "were critical in preparing for the game and provided the Dolphins inside information about New England's offensive audible system."

"I've never seen [Brady] so flustered," middle linebacker Zach Thomas said.

Said ESPN report John Clayton: "Teams are always trying to steal signs and signals off other teams. That's just football."

Regardless of the scandals NE is one of the least penalized time year in and year out. That's the discipline we're talking about here junior. I hear Costco has a sale on tin foil. Run along you don't want to miss it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be pissing you off a bit watching your defender try to gently sack Brady so he runs in for a TD... That was 100 percent because of the rule on hitting QB"s ... Players are worried about it and second guessing themselves... Earlier in the day Seattle's pass rusher almost broke his dam knees trying to pull up like the matrix trying to avoid landing on the QB ... It's crazy shit...

The rule definitely screwed him up but there was a KC penalty on the play as well. That might help

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll send a whambulance over right away. Whatever form of vaginitis you have is serious.

"It's not fair that NE..." this is a classic. :pound:I need to bookmark this.
Just stating facts and the obvious which you can't seem to handle. Better call your shrink...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please son you're sporting a SEC logo and backing a Dolphin fan and want to talk integrity. Miami has had more than their fair share of scandals/violations. One of my favorites no one talks about because the Dolphins haven't be relevant since the cell phone was the size of a small Volkswagon was this gem;

Multiple Dolphins players told the Palm Beach (FL) Post that the team purchased tapes of the New England offense that provided audio of quarterback Tom Brady making audible and line-blocking calls. These players boasted that the tape helped them win 21-0 in a December meeting.

Although the league, in this case, ruled that the Dolphins did nothing wrong, many Miami players stated that the tapes "were critical in preparing for the game and provided the Dolphins inside information about New England's offensive audible system."

Said ESPN report John Clayton: "Teams are always trying to steal signs and signals off other teams. That's just football."

Regardless of the scandals NE is one of the least penalized time year in and year out. That's the discipline we're talking about here junior. I hear Costco has a sale on tin foil. Run along you don't want to miss it.
Was this illegal filming? Did the league penalize them? No. But guess what the patsies have been reprimanded multiple times that's fact but of course you have no answers to facts just insults like a child in a playground. You crack me up...

Discipline hahaha! That's a good one as the stats aren't even close it's more like bias. I'd like to know how many drives are extended or stopped by penalties especially in NE. Seems to happen an awful lot and the numbers don't lie. At least when the game's are played in Miami the calls are relatively even and guess what tin foil hat boy Miami wins some there. What a revelation... guaranteed KC wins this game in KC defence or no defence.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re grasping for straws now “son”. Is it really that important that I make sure you know what teams I follow? Search my posts and you can figure it out if deflection is your thing.

And I don’t care what team he follows.

He’s right about NE.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE is one of the least penalized time year in and year out. That's the discipline we're talking about here junior.
Yes "junior", that is what we are talking about. Except that isn't discipline. It's some sort of bias, payoff, cheating, or other bullshit that the organization does very well. Discipline is far down the list of possible causes for this luck.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating facts and the obvious which you can't seem to handle. Better call your shrink...

Yes your whining is considered factual in 67 counties. All of which are located in Florida. Give it up son you sound like a 12 year old school girl with all your sniveling.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this illegal filming? Did the league penalize them? No. But guess what the patsies have been reprimanded multiple times that's fact but of course you have no answers to facts just insults like a child in a playground. You crack me up...

Discipline hahaha! That's a good one as the stats aren't even close it's more like bias. I'd like to know how many drives are extended or stopped by penalties especially in NE. Seems to happen an awful lot and the numbers don't lie. At least when the game's are played in Miami the calls are relatively even and guess what tin foil hat boy Miami wins some there. What a revelation... guaranteed KC wins this game in KC defence or no defence.

You're obviously too young to realize how many things the league has punished your dolphins on. Do yourself a favor and do some research so you don't sound so uneducated little one.

Yes discipline again a FACT is not something you wish to be true. A fact is NE is one of the least penalized teams in the league year in and year out. It doesn't matter that they play in other stadiums with your blinded bias. I can understand your tired of being the AFCE doormat. Again Miami could use some discipline check the FACTS on that. Apparently they get penalized a lot even when they're not playing in NE. FACT. Kind of weird how the writer uses discipline and drive killers in his short write up.

Miami Dolphins working on the pre-snap penalty problems

Thems the FACTS

Hahaha tinfoil hats aisle 11------------>

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes "junior", that is what we are talking about. Except that isn't discipline. It's some sort of bias, payoff, cheating, or other bullshit that the organization does very well. Discipline is far down the list of possible causes for this luck.

I wonder if the two of you buy in bulk would you get a substantial discount? Tinfoil aisle 11--------->
Yes every officiating crew is biased, paid off, or NE is cheating or other bs. That seems much more logical then the plethora of material written on Belichick being a disciplinarian.
Oh and Skippy do you really think I care who you root for? All I know is you're still sporting a SEC logo and want to talk about discipline and integrity. You're so cute when you're triggered.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule definitely screwed him up but there was a KC penalty on the play as well. That might help

Right, but it's just crazy defenders have to back off in the NFL now... It's irritating... It's like every time a QB get's hurt they make a new rule...

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the plethora of material written on Belichick being a disciplinarian.
There is a lot of material written on his ways. Very little of which involves integrity.
Oh and Skippy do you really think I care who you root for?
obviously you do "Skippy". Otherwise, you wouldn't be trying to deflect the negative attention. You are quite transparent. You act like a mid-20's bandwagon fan.