• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Kansas City Chiefs AT New England Patriots

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not smart enough to discuss the topic at hand so let's start deflecting to something else. Thanks for stopping by you can move along now...

The phins sucking for a very long time, and your whining about it, blaming it on everything but them, are facts.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have, nor need, an excuse. The phins suck, have for a very long time, and you whine/cry about it, making up excuses instead of facing the their collective suckatood.
No excuses just discussing facts like adults do but it's over your head so move along...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses just discussing facts like adults do but it's over your head so move along...

No you don't, you whine and blame everything about the phins sucking, except for the phins.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The phins sucking for a very long time, and your whining about it, blaming it on everything but them, are facts.
No you don't, you whine and blame everything about the phins sucking, except for the phins.
Why don't we run a poll asking fans of other teams which stadium would they be more concerned about their team playing in when it comes to integrity and potential cheating. No excuses just facts. I'm sure that you already know the answer....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we run a poll asking fans of other teams which stadium would they be more concerned about their team playing in when it comes to integrity and potential cheating. No excuses just facts. I'm sure that you already know the answer....

So an opinion poll is facts? You really aren't all that bright.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So an opinion poll is facts? You really aren't all that bright.

Oh his opinions are facts didn't you know:rolleyes2:

Discipline has no place in this conversation. Even though every poll, media outlet, current and former players agree that NE is the most disciplined team of them all.

But when your team has zero discipline you choose to ignore it.

Before listening to FFF I thought Mercury Morris was the biggest crack head Miami fan.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh his opinions are facts didn't you know:rolleyes2:

Discipline has no place in this conversation. Even though every poll, media outlet, current and former players agree that NE is the most disciplined team of them all.

But when your team has zero discipline you choose to ignore it.

Before listening to FFF I thought Mercury Morris was the biggest crack head Miami fan.
Never said it didn't but not to the extent that you are trying to say. Blind Homerism is the best description of this... good luck with that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it didn't but not to the extent that you are trying to say. Blind Homerism is the best description of this... good luck with that.

Is "blind homerism" going to be your catchy phrase this week? I just want to prepare myself. Considering I didn't think you could whine for two weeks straight. I want to be prepared for this week.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is "blind homerism" going to be your catchy phrase this week? I just want to prepare myself. Considering I didn't think you could whine for two weeks straight. I want to be prepared for this week.
It's the best description for you and your bum buddy... I get it you fully believe that NE's shit doesn't stink and when flagged as little as they do it's an error every time even though there's holding on every play. Brand new players just off shift from taco bell automatically have discipline on NE yet they go to other teams and get routinely flagged. It must be a miracle upon miracles...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could've just said yes and saved a lot of electrons.

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Being a Dolphin fan and by your remarks you have no idea what discipline is. Sorry we've tried explaining it to you.

BTW does your tin foil hat have a nifty string that goes around your chin? We don't want it blowing off.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a fine wHine it's aging.