• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kam Chancellor played with a torn MCL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, "Judge Fudge" said it. Early in the 4th quarter too. I was following the thread and couldn't believe someone would say that. Maybe he will think next time before saying that.

You seem deeply offended and upset. :noidea:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see Patriot haters playing the injury card. Not Seattle fans. By the end of the season very few players are injury free. Its over. It is what it is. Patriots played a great game and stepped up in the final minute.

Kam is a beast, but lets not forget Rodgers playing with an injured calf in the playoffs. We might all be amazed if we knew all the injuries these players play thru.

In comment #54 your own board moderator does just that and he is not alone.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few fans are boarding the excuse train.

If Kam was too injured to play effectively, then he should have pulled himself out of the game. He played. Seahawks lost. Patriots are your SB49 Champions. Both teams played great, and the Patriots made an excellent play when it counted the most.

No excuses.

Patriots had a lot of injuries last year. Might have been a different ending if we were healthy.
I didn't play the injury card but I wanted to. Seattle's injuries this post-season made a difference.
There, I said it for you. Better luck next year.....

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that Jerrod Mayo got hurt early in the year and missed the rest of the season and postseason. With Collins, Hightower, and Mayo all healthy, you're looking at one of the best LB core in the league next season.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots had a lot of injuries last year. Might have been a different ending if we were healthy.
I didn't play the injury card but I wanted to. Seattle's injuries this post-season made a difference.
There, I said it for you. Better luck next year.....

Of course injuries make a difference. The problem is that on message boards like these if you even mention that injuries can have an impact on a game people just start with their "LOL UR USING EXCUSES" crap.

Injuries affect every single game in the NFL and every team in the NFL. Sometimes they affect one team more than another, but great teams deal with it. Both teams in the Super Bowl had injuries to deal with, and IMO Seattle losing the game had very little to do with those injuries and more to do with how they responded to them. they didn't respond well enough and that was part of the reason they lost. That, and a few separate issues ( a dropped pass here, a bad play call there).

There's nothing wrong with saying you think a team would perform better with all their players healthy. That's just the truth. But you gotta play with the hand you're dealt, and sometimes you just don't get the best hand. Life's a bitch, you just gotta deal with it bruh.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course injuries make a difference. The problem is that on message boards like these if you even mention that injuries can have an impact on a game people just start with their "LOL UR USING EXCUSES" crap.

Injuries affect every single game in the NFL and every team in the NFL. Sometimes they affect one team more than another, but great teams deal with it. Both teams in the Super Bowl had injuries to deal with, and IMO Seattle losing the game had very little to do with those injuries and more to do with how they responded to them. they didn't respond well enough and that was part of the reason they lost. That, and a few separate issues ( a dropped pass here, a bad play call there).

There's nothing wrong with saying you think a team would perform better with all their players healthy. That's just the truth. But you gotta play with the hand you're dealt, and sometimes you just don't get the best hand. Life's a bitch, you just gotta deal with it bruh.

Quite correct. I don't know which is worse.
Being the "injury-card-bitch" or
Being the "you're-making-excuses-bitch"

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that Jerrod Mayo got hurt early in the year and missed the rest of the season and postseason. With Collins, Hightower, and Mayo all healthy, you're looking at one of the best LB core in the league next season.

A very solid group (pending the return of Mayo), but don't get carried away.