• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kam Chancellor played with a torn MCL

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like super human. Or something else...

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explains why NE was able to score so much. If the LOB was healthy, never would of happened. NE got lucky 2x in the SB. Sea not handing it to Lynch and the LOB not healthy.....

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that miraculous catch that set up the possible Lynch touchdown wasn't luck. They should've never been in position to score to begin with.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really is to bad that the injury happened in the final practice before the game.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that miraculous catch that set up the possible Lynch touchdown wasn't luck. They should've never been in position to score to begin with.

Don't you know they practice that exact thing at LEAST an hour a day! :lol:

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like super human. Or something else...

Meh. If Earl got tested twelve hours after saying his injured shoulder was a ten, Kam will be tested by tomorrow afternoon. We will know soon enough.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see here.

Sherman: played with torn ligaments in elbow. Will require surgery to fix.
Thomas: played with torn labrum from dislocating his shoulder in NFC championship game. Will require surgery to fix.
Chancellor: tore MCL days before SB. Still played. Will require surgery to fix.
Lane: breaks arm during 1st quarter. Out for game.

Yet the Pats fans and troll accounts came out of the woodwork here claiming the LOB was exposed as frauds and naturally shredded by the Patriots during the game. All of that, and it still took a last second turnover for the Pats to win.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see here.

Thomas: played with torn labrum from dislocating his shoulder in NFC championship game. Will require surgery to fix.

Yet the Pats fans and troll accounts came out of the woodwork here claiming the LOB was exposed as frauds and naturally shredded by the Patriots during the game. All of that, and it still took a last second turnover for the Pats to win.

Not for nothing, NE WR are kind of junk, so any decent Def would shut them down. I mean a banged up Sea secondary shut down those NE WR, so imagine what would of happened if the LOB was healthy. I can see Gronk doing what he did vs Wagnor and those LB, he is a beast.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see here.

All that and Cliff Avril goes down as well. Just a shit situation, but it happens. Still had a great shot to win if Kearse comes down with one catch right in his lap or they just hand the ball off. Thems the breaks though.

Regardless it blows my mind that Sherman, Earl, and Kam were able to play through all that. They've definitely got:

BALLS_OF_STEEL_WALLPAPER_by_infernophyte.jpg

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember telling Seattle fans that great defenses tend to break down as time goes on (as opposed to most great QBs, Olines, and WRs.) Be prepared for this to start happening every year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see here.

Really? You heard this? I don't remember seeing this. Great season, two great teams, somebody had to win and somebody had to lose. Seattle did have a lot of injuries in the playoffs. Good for them that they came this close.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explains why NE was able to score so much. If the LOB was healthy, never would of happened. NE got lucky 2x in the SB. Sea not handing it to Lynch and the LOB not healthy.....

Son, Why do you not have the Colts as one of your teams??????

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see here.

PEDS??????

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to SportsHoopla kid. Dig deeper son.......

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumbs up for the Duke Nukem pic

Come get some!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we now playing the injury card?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see here.

and not for nothing but what Patriots fans have trolled? All I've seen since the Super Bowl win is Seahawks fans bitching and moaning about Patriots fans who haven't said shit except one hell of a game and in fact a lot of them, like myself are defending Carroll on that last play..