• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick sat for national anthem

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No his horrible qb skills is getting him out all by themselves....He sucks, and reports are he will be cut.
Good riddance, maybe he can move to Canada and play for those jr varsity teams...I hear they only shoot white people up there !!!:heh::heh::heh:

yea his qb skills are in decline that's for sure

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krappernick needs some attention :tsk:.. All crappy NFL players should learn from such a smart loser. If your career is going down the drain, don't stand for the national anthem.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay classy.

OK.
174cb5114dba0dfca66980f2a65f6681.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shot Dead? By Who other Black People?

The fact you somehow think Black people are being "Shot Dead" while other are not makes you look Very Bad.

Almost 50% of all murders are committed by Black People. What about those Lives, What about those people being Shot Dead.

Oh ya, THAT does not fit the narrative you want to push.

I'm not pushing anything, telling no narrative at all. But you seem to be pushing some sort of agenda.

I'm just recalling a few folks recently shot for no apparent reason by police. As I believe the NFL QB in question was?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to say about this whole ordeal is pack your shit, get the hell out of the Country and never come back. The Unites States will not miss you but I guarantee, you will miss the United States.

Kaep is nothing but a selfish, narsicist who is scared about losing any relevance he may still have.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No his horrible qb skills is getting him out all by themselves....He sucks, and reports are he will be cut.
Good riddance, maybe he can move to Canada and play for those jr varsity teams...I hear they only shoot white people up there !!!:heh::heh::heh:
Is Hank aware of this?

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not pushing anything, telling no narrative at all. But you seem to be pushing some sort of agenda.

I'm just recalling a few folks recently shot for no apparent reason by police. As I believe the NFL QB in question was?

LMAO!!
Every post you made is pushing a Narrative, not an Opinion. Lies cannot be an Opinion.

To Quote YOU, "a few folks...."

Again just under half of ALL MURDERS, not a few, are committed by Black People.

So explain how You, supporting a person pushing a False Agenda, are not pushing that same agenda? That some how Black people are the Victims of non Black Crime at some rate disproportionate to other races in America?

Also explain how most these people shot for "no apparent reason" are later to be proven doing or have just got done doing crimes?

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant I make 17 mil a year so I can be part of the "oppressed" class too?????? :pout:

God fucking damn it, I wanna be able to sit on my ass & complain about the world's injustices while not doing a damn thing about too!!!!!!

temper.gif%3Fw%3D664%26h%3D500

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep has good intentions, but he's badly misdirected, and misinformed if he thinks America oppresses black people or people of color today.

Clearly we're not a perfect society, we have a history of racial oppression, and prejudice, and that mindset still exists within a select minority of us. That said, America, one of the most diverse countries in the world, and via federal laws America has done it's part to stamp it out.

As a result, today people of all races, religions, and national origins come here by the tens of thousands specifically to embrace the freedom and opportunity that our flag represents.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fight for freedom eh?

But not free to sit if you please?

Nothing like freedom with strings attached...
No one is saying he isn't free to sit, we just all think he's an idiot for doing so.

See, that freedom cuts both ways.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco 49er Colin Kaepernick won’t stand for the national anthem, because, well, he isn’t a very bright guy. Sorry, but if you’re going to wear a shirt praising Fidel Castro and then protest the lack of “freedom, liberty, justice for all” in America, we have no cause to take your arguments seriously.

Then again, sometimes I wonder if most people understand that private organizations often have a right to fire people who embarrass them or hurt their franchises. While Kaepernick has a right to tell us what’s on his mind, he has no inherent right to be backup QB making over $100 million in the NFL.
http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/29...-lefts-selective-concern-for-free-expression/
Kaepernick Has A Right To Free Expression. And So Does Everyone Else.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is saying he isn't free to sit, we just all think he's an idiot for doing so.

See, that freedom cuts both ways.

This! Didn't see this post when I posted. :suds:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the story told in the spar spangled banner there is no United States. But it celebrates war mongering?
Give us a break.

And nobody noticed he wasn't standing because he wasn't suited up or playing....

Talk about fake outrage.

It's fake outrage all around. This is such a non-story. Any outrage on either side is just ridiculous. He wants to make a point using his fame, but does he honestly think this will bring about any change? If he wanted to REALLY put on pressure, he would put his money where his mouth is. All he's doing is taking some heat with no real outcome. Likewise, not standing for the anthem is well within everyone's rights. Getting upset about it is pointless.

As far as the anthem itself, it was written about a battle during the War of 1812, a failed attempt to annex Canada that resulted in a counter attack by the British and the eventual burning of the White House, but eventual victory by the US. Maybe you should learn your history.

America the Beautiful celebrates the country itself, much more appropriate IMO.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty irrelevant. He wasn't in uniform so nobody noticed. Once they noticed, they cared. I'm missing how this makes the outrage "fake".

There is no basis for the outrage. Do you stand at home when they play the anthem? Are you outraged by someone at the game sitting next to you during the anthem? It's a custom, not a requirement.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fake outrage all around. This is such a non-story. Any outrage on either side is just ridiculous. He wants to make a point using his fame, but does he honestly think this will bring about any change? If he wanted to REALLY put on pressure, he would put his money where his mouth is. All he's doing is taking some heat with no real outcome. Likewise, not standing for the anthem is well within everyone's rights. Getting upset about it is pointless.

As far as the anthem itself, it was written about a battle during the War of 1812, a failed attempt to annex Canada that resulted in a counter attack by the British and the eventual burning of the White House, but eventual victory by the US. Maybe you should learn your history.

America the Beautiful celebrates the country itself, much more appropriate IMO.

Maybe you should learn your history. There was more to the War of 1812 than just an attempt to annex Canada. I suggest you look up impressment, for starters.