• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick Gettin Some Suggs Love

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was nice, I wonder what he would have said if the Niners were the winner (either by correct ref calls or us executing better).

I don't think winning or losing had anything to do with his comments, do you?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. It is clear to see that our boy is going to have a big impaxct on this team. I thought Suggs calling him "The Truth" was spot on.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes you don't talk much if you lose, good or bad. I don't think he'd say anything bad, but I guess if someone asks him the question, he'd answer, and I can't say they would be bad. I can't assume he'd be a spoiled sport, so that aspect was wrong. So, you're right, winning or losing didn't have anything to do with what he said. The first sentence was just where I was coming from.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. It is clear to see that our boy is going to have a big impact on this team. I thought Suggs calling him "The Truth" was spot on.

Dude, you and watched the greatest of all time with clear eyes and full consciousness. We knew we were seeing was something different; something special; something not like all the others - Kap gives me a very similar if not the same feeling.

Still early, but there is something about this kid - a very serious something about this kid. September can't get here soon enough.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you and watched the greatest of all time with clear eyes and full consciousness. We knew we were seeing was something different; something special; something not like all the others - Kap gives me a very similar if not the same feeling.

Still early, but there is something about this kid - a very serious something about this kid. September can't get here soon enough.

And he apparently has Jerry Rice's work ethic, too. This kid is something special.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. It is clear to see that our boy is going to have a big impaxct on this team. I thought Suggs calling him "The Truth" was spot on.

It's good to see one of the top defensive players in the game acknowledge that Kaep is the real deal. Perhaps that will calm the naysayers who think that we should trade him.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he apparently has Jerry Rice's work ethic, too. This kid is something special.

...And Jerry Rice's work ethic, it just keeps getting better! Yeah, special indeed RT.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...And Jerry Rice's work ethic, it just keeps getting better! Yeah, special indeed RT.

I believe that at the NFL level, it's really the mental aspect of the game that separates you. All of these guys are physical studs. Some more so than others for sure, but they've all got what it takes physically. It's very great to see that Kaep appears to have what it takes mentally, too.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that at the NFL level, it's really the mental aspect of the game that separates you. All of these guys are physical studs. Some more so than others for sure, but they've all got what it takes physically. It's very great to see that Kaep appears to have what it takes mentally, too.

I've always said intangibles not measurables win playoff games; I believe the same is what separates those who make the team from those who tell their Grandkids they were once drafted by the team.

Kap, right now has several elite characteristics - his mental strength is one of those elite characteristics.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always said intangibles not measurables win playoff games; I believe the same is what separates those who make the team from those who tell their Grandkids they were once drafted by the team.

Kap, right now has several elite characteristics - his mental strength is one of those elite characteristics.

I like the way he looks down the field for completions and doesn't make his first option the dump off. He's looking to do damge when he throws and I like that.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the way he looks down the field for completions and doesn't make his first option the dump off. He's looking to do damge when he throws and I like that.

It's the eye of the tiger. That's why he took the starting job and why he was always destined to take it. The kid is cool and confident no matter what. He's not looking to play mistake free, he's looking to win.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the eye of the tiger. That's why he took the starting job and why he was always destined to take it. The kid is cool and confident no matter what. He's not looking to play mistake free, he's looking to win.

I could try to say it better - But I can't!

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Could not agree more. I am with you and NN on this.
It’s a matter of perspective that I think some people are missing. Kap came within 5 yards of the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history after leading his team to the greatest comeback ever in the NFC Championship game. To think that he has only started 10 games is mind blowing. As we have just seen, it takes a team to win a Super Bowl but if you don’t have a QB, it doesn’t matter how good that team is.
I just saw another thread about Flacco over Kap?
:nono:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not agree more. I am with you and NN on this.
It’s a matter of perspective that I think some people are missing. Kap came within 5 yards of the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history after leading his team to the greatest comeback ever in the NFC Championship game. To think that he has only started 10 games is mind blowing. As we have just seen, it takes a team to win a Super Bowl but if you don’t have a QB, it doesn’t matter how good that team is.
I just saw another thread about Flacco over Kap?
:nono:

Great perspective Coffee! Well said! Honestly, the more and the more closely I watch this kid the more I find myself shaking my head in absolute amazement.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great perspective Coffee! Well said! Honestly, the more and the more closely I watch this kid the more I find myself shaking my head in absolute amazement.

On the Disney NFL main board, an overwhelming majority think Kaep will decline the most next season between him, Luck, Griffin III, and Wilson. Maybe it's a good sign for us that Kaep's got so many haters already.