• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick Gettin Some Suggs Love

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
On the Disney NFL main board, an overwhelming majority think Kaep will decline the most next season between him, Luck, Griffin III, and Wilson. Maybe it's a good sign for us that Kaep's got so many haters already.

The short bus forum with faux fans? :D

It's amazing how many people fail to realize that CK is actually an elite arm talent if he was a Manning or Brady esque statue he still would be an elite QB talent.

What I find funny is coming out of college Kaepernick was far less polished compared to Luck, RGIII, and Wilson which is why many pegged him a 3rd round pick.

I still think Luck, RGIII, and Wilson are more polished QBs at this stage which is a scary though considering how good CK is right now and how much more room he has to grow.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The short bus forum with faux fans? :D

It's amazing how many people fail to realize that CK is actually an elite arm talent if he was a Manning or Brady esque statue he still would be an elite QB talent.

What I find funny is coming out of college Kaepernick was far less polished compared to Luck, RGIII, and Wilson which is why many pegged him a 3rd round pick.

I still think Luck, RGIII, and Wilson are more polished QBs at this stage which is a scary though considering how good CK is right now and how much more room he has to grow.

Remember when we were supposed to have 7 wins, too? Good times.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when we were supposed to have 7 wins, too? Good times.

Yeah, you have to wade through a ton of trash to find a thoughtful, intelligent post on the Disney board.

BTW, I love your avatar. Cary Williams pushed that official so hard that he is just a blur in the photo. LOL.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you have to wade through a ton of trash to find a thoughtful, intelligent post on the Disney board.

BTW, I love your avatar. Cary Williams pushed that official so hard that he is just a blur in the photo. LOL.

Ha, thanks. Maybe that's why he wasn't ejected/fined, the evidence was fuzzy. :suds:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were all talking about how they should change the rule on the safety holding, but maybe we should focus on changing the rules on hitting referees? As it currently stands, if it's in the middle of a fight and you run and push a ref nearly to the ground, intent is lacking. If you try to disengage someone in which you don't at the time appreciate who it is (Justin Smith), intent is clear. Here, I thought there had to be intent to hit a ref, when it really was intent to hit somebody you don't know who it is. The key is to know who you are hitting! That was Smith's problem, he should have respected the ref enough to know he was pushing a ref. Cary Williams (horrible name) at least appreciated that this guy was a referee and, after all, it was the biggest game of his life. You don't break up with a girl on her birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mine, just found it.

Attachments

• Kaeptain.jpg
    Kaeptain.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 52

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that - That's just wrong

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate you a little more with each passing week. :gaah:

Slow and steady wins the race. Someone may make you mad and hate them quick, but then they redeem themselves. I am consistent. Little by little. :)

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow and steady wins the race. Someone may make you mad and hate them quick, but then they redeem themselves. I am consistent. Little by little. :)

Ahh, shit. gimme a hug, little buddy! :suds:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, shit. gimme a hug, little buddy! :suds:

I did a Google image search for a cool Kaep picture to make up for the above image but found this instead. Go Kaep!

KAEP.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator: