• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepenick Not Being Silent

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride will be happy to hear this but I am no longer team Kaep
As for me, I don't really care if he doesn't care for his country and wants to draw attention to himself now that his game has circled the bowl and is floating out to sea.

All he had to do was to accept second string money as a backup QB (which he is) and he'd be standing on a sideline with a clipboard in his hands.

That's why I wonder if all this is just a rouge for money. He knew no team would sign him for the jack he was demanding. He has no respect as a serious QB from vets either.

I think he's a fraud and a loser.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hate Eric Reid.

Dude need to shut up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criticizing everyone black who tries to work with the league while you're still getting a check/playing for a team in the league makes him look like a big hypocrite

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick has really manipulated the black public into all this and has made so much money and attention to the point his jersey sells went up and worked with nike on a new commercial. I was really disappointed with that settlement Kaep took that concluded all this drama

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Jay Z deserves to be called out by the black community at the same time because it is true what Eric Reid said how are you going to say negative things about Travis Scott performing in the super bowl and tell celebrities to boycott the super bowl then come out wanting to be an NFL owner?

like the saying goes money talks shit walks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Jay Z deserves to be called out by the black community at the same time because it is true what Eric Reid said how are you going to say negative things about Travis Scott performing in the super bowl and tell celebrities to boycott the super bowl then come out wanting to be an NFL owner?

Jay Z doesn't need the NFL money. Also Jay Z has done a lot for the black community. He isn't just someone who is all talk.

People like Eric Reid, Kap, and Kap's GF acting like blacks should never deal with the NFL again.

Eric Reid is the real sellout here. Talking all that shit about the league but still playing in the league

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Z doesn't need the NFL money. Also Jay Z has done a lot for the black community. He isn't just someone who is all talk.

People like Eric Reid, Kap, and Kap's GF acting like blacks should never deal with the NFL again.

Eric Reid is the real sellout here. Talking all that shit about the league but still playing in the league
Kap grew up in a middle-class white community in Northern Wisconsin and never encountered the discrimination many blacks from blighted areas do. He is a poor spokesman for the black community.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually kind of disagree . Real change is easiest to create when you have a seat at the table . You can question people's agendas yet still look to be a part of the club because the latter is the best way to actually get what you want ( as opposed to just bitching about what you want )

It's why outspoken politically inclined private citizens often run for office ( for example )

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hate Eric Reid.

Dude need to shut up.

I hate to discredit somebody who THINKS they're doing some good, but Reid has lost perspective.

He's back in the league (and still kneeling btw), yet he thinks Kap is not in the league because of kneeling.

Kap is not in the league because no one thinks he has starter skills, thus do not want to pay him starter money.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when football was about football and a day to forget the worlds problems. I turn the game on 1 minute before it starts and turn it off the second the game is over. I don't want to hear any athletes opinions or problems. Shut up and play.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually kind of disagree . Real change is easiest to create when you have a seat at the table . You can question people's agendas yet still look to be a part of the club because the latter is the best way to actually get what you want ( as opposed to just bitching about what you want )

It's why outspoken politically inclined private citizens often run for office ( for example )

do you think he would have gotten a seat at the table if he was going to be a real problem with the other owners? I personally think that this is a political move by the NFL and Jay Z just wants to be an NFL owner

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think he would have gotten a seat at the table if he was going to be a real problem with the other owners? I personally think that this is a political move by the NFL and Jay Z just wants to be an NFL owner
Only time will tell but nothing about Jay Z screams sell out to me . I guess we will find out