• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepenick Not Being Silent

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You misunderstand. I can record and watch 6 games basically live. And be ready for the late games. Same day. Same time almost exactly. No wasted time between plays, commercials or halftimes.

No puny computer screen. Computer not even in same room.

Surround sound.

No compromise.

And yes, just my son and I watching.

So you have multiple TVs with split screens (or you're one of those lame RedZone watchers)? I can literally have EVERY game live on a monitor through stream options (or hook my computer up to the 50" TV in my room) if I want. And sorry but when my Seahawks are playing, I don't want to switch to another game during an ad, then switch back and miss something.

And your son could be a major liability to your viewing experience. I will ASSUME he is okay to watch games with, but that is a MAJOR assumption. Either way I'm extending an olive branch.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have multiple TVs with split screens (or you're one of those lame RedZone watchers)? I can literally have EVERY game live on a monitor through stream options (or hook my computer up to the 50" TV in my room) if I want. And sorry but when my Seahawks are playing, I don't want to switch to another game during an ad, then switch back and miss something.

And your son could be a major liability to your viewing experience. I will ASSUME he is okay to watch games with, but that is a MAJOR assumption. Either way I'm extending an olive branch.

Sunday Ticket on cable. Fuck Red Zone.

One huge TV, but my PVR can record 12 things at once. I pick the games I want to see and record them. Watching in turn till I catch up to live TV. I miss nothing. Finish up just in time for late games. Then record those too.

And streaming is for cheapskates and those that can't afford better... New but primitive.....

How is my adult son (39 yrs old) a liability? He isn't sitting there playing video games.... Quietly watching with me.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday Ticket on cable. Fuck Red Zone.

One huge TV, but my PVR can record 12 things at once. I pick the games I want to see and record them. Watching in turn till I catch up to live TV. I miss nothing. Finish up just in time for late games. Then record those too.

And streaming is for cheapskates and those that can't afford better... New but primitive.....

How is my adult son (39 yrs old) a liability? He isn't sitting there playing video games.... Quietly watching with me.

LOL. Easy there, Chief. It was a friendly jab.

I get a pretty ridiculous promo package through Comcast (although I think DirectTV is available where I live - have to check) which doesn't have Sunday ticket so I don't have the luxury of getting to watch any game I want (forced to stream some through a non-provider).

Regardless, you seem to be a master of your craft (watching football). I concede to you good sir.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Easy there, Chief. It was a friendly jab.

I get a pretty ridiculous promo package through Comcast (although I think DirectTV is available where I live - have to check) which doesn't have Sunday ticket so I don't have the luxury of getting to watch any game I want (forced to stream some through a non-provider).

Regardless, you seem to be a master of your craft (watching football). I concede to you good sir.

I am good at it... My paternal grandfather had the second TV in town. Him and the electronic store guy, so I come by it honestly.

I was forced to have DAZN for Sunday Ticket 2 years ago, a streaming service when Roger G decided to not allow cable carriers to have Sunday Ticket up here in Canada.

It was horrible. Clunky as fuck.

Give me good old bandwidth hogging cable thank you...

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 months later, NFL’s Colin Kaepernick settlement has failed to buy silence

That's because it was, is, and will always be about the money.

What I would tell that Kripernick kid if I ever got the chance to speak with him...
7f738260b613b5f521788c8de445f996.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I still don't think he should be silent but hey that's me.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You own the Seahawks?