• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep gaining experience at the expense of second seed?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I guess I know how you guys would answer the is it better to have love and lost or to never love at all question.

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works out, second seed and kaep has gotten a lot of live action... Time to get healthy and give em hell in the playoffs

charles ponzi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But I question whether we would have gone into NO and NE and won those games with Smith at the helm.

Why does CK get credit for what the defense does? Was it his strategy to throw a pick at the end of the 1st half to set up a Brees pick-6?

In the NE game there were about 3 or 4 NE fumbles recovered by the 49ers (He had 4 but we recovered them all). Again with those turnovers, wouldn't AS be able to convert those to points, plus have longer drives so that the defense can be rested?

CK has done well for a 2d year guy, but you CK supporters have a double-standard: when we win, like in NO, it's all CK; when AS wins its: the defense, the running game, special teams, Akers...

And comparing AS's 2d year to CK is retarded. Do you even remember how bad those teams were? And he was able to go to Seattle and beat them there.

The question isn't about next year. It's about this. Do you believe we can win it all? And which QB -and the difference in offensive style each QB brings to the line - will lead us to a SB win?

This year give me AS handing off to Gore and controlling the clock and letting the defense rest.

Happily wrong. Kap looked fantastic: he's better than RG3, and RW -- and its not even close.

They need to photoshop AS out of those annoying VISA commercials.

(However, I do think AS-led 49ers would have beaten the packers but not as dynamically, perhaps 24-10 or so)

Hope we face Atlanta even though its over there.