• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Fields QB Study

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get you mixed up with all the dummies that consistently say stupid stuff. I can't tell you guys apart actually.
Sure you can, I'm the guy who made a fool out of you in pointing out the idiocy of your wish that the Bears tank the rest of the season, which is the absolutely dumbest thing a sports fan can say. So there's no doubt I stand out in your mind and why you constantly go after me. It must suck when you think for years that you're the coolest poster on this board and are now just a laughingstock.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can, I'm the guy who made a fool out of you in pointing out the idiocy of your wish that the Bears tank the rest of the season, which is the absolutely dumbest thing a sports fan can say. So there's no doubt I stand out in your mind and why you constantly go after me. It must suck when you think for years that you're the coolest poster on this board and are now just a laughingstock.

Only thing you proved in that conversation is that you didn't know what being "painted into a corner" meant.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing you proved in that conversation is that you didn't know what being "painted into a corner" meant.
Question for you big fella: How does it feel knowing that I live rent free in that feeble mind of yours?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for you big fella: How does it feel knowing that I live rent free in that feeble mind of yours?

I feel nothing because it's not true. Anonymous people on internet don't faze me. Obviously we are different that way.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel nothing because it's not true. Anonymous people on internet don't faze me. Obviously we are different that way.
You have to understand Mensa, the only reason I came down so hard on you over that moronic request regarding the Bears tanking is because of all people, you....YOU, the one who constantly berates every poster on this board, the one who calls everyone idiots.....ends up stating the most idiotic thing a sports can make. Seriously, don't you see the irony in all that?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand Mensa, the only reason I came down so hard on you over that moronic request regarding the Bears tanking is because of all people, you....YOU, the one who constantly berates every poster on this board, the one who calls everyone idiots.....ends up stating the most idiotic thing a sports can make. Seriously, don't you see the irony in all that?

WTF are you talking about.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Holy crap you are a joke.
You still think water is wet, and call others a joke.
Stephen Curry Lol GIF by NBA

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand Mensa, the only reason I came down so hard on you over that moronic request regarding the Bears tanking is because of all people, you....YOU, the one who constantly berates every poster on this board

lol. Omg I had to read that part again.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3