• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Fields QB Study

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why not also from day one have Fields come in for a few plays, a whole series, etc.

Umm i think every fan already knows this is going to happen. Designed plays for Fields is obvious.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm i think every fan already knows this is going to happen. Designed plays for Fields is obvious.
Umm, I pretty much figured that already, but as stated, haven't seen or read too much discussion on it. Is that umm enough for you?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, I pretty much figured that already, but as stated, haven't seen or read too much discussion on it. Is that umm enough for you?

There aren't articles stating that "water is wet" too, maybe you should start a whole thread on that topic as well.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't articles stating that "water is wet" too, maybe you should start a whole thread on that topic as well.
Well, I figured I'd try and come up with some general conversation topics during this slow period, and this is one of them. But hey, I have a great topic for further discussion: Why didn't we tank?????????????? Not THAT's the stuff worth talking about!!!

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy was quoted after drafting Fields that he would be implementing some of Ohio State's Offensive Plays to help make the transition easier on Fields. Not sure if that helps you or not. Not sure if it helps the Bears or not, hell not sure if it helps BS or not.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy was quoted after drafting Fields that he would be implementing some of Ohio State's Offensive Plays to help make the transition easier on Fields. Not sure if that helps you or not. Not sure if it helps the Bears or not, hell not sure if it helps BS or not.
LOL, thanks. All I was doing was coming up with a discussion point during this very slow part of the offseason. Not sure if anything ever helps BS, unless of course we're discussing why the Bears didn't throw the rest of the season 3/4 of the way thru.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, thanks. All I was doing was coming up with a discussion point during this very slow part of the offseason. Not sure if anything ever helps BS, unless of course we're discussing why the Bears didn't throw the rest of the season 3/4 of the way thru.

I wouldn't sweat the cheesehead...He's not sure what to do now that his "whine incessantly about draft position" offseason troll plan has been decimated...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I figured I'd try and come up with some general conversation topics during this slow period, and this is one of them. But hey, I have a great topic for further discussion: Why didn't we tank?????????????? Not THAT's the stuff worth talking about!!!

it actually is, but you don't understand it no matter how many times it's explained to you so go back to water is wet.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, there are. Also , technically water is not wet. Genius showing his smarts again.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stated water is wet. It is not wet. You are not smart.
Go easy on Genius. His thought process is quite linear. These days he's only capable of two basic thoughts: that the Bears should have tanked and that water is wet. Anything beyond this confuses him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go easy on Genius. His thought process is quite linear. These days he's only capable of two basic thoughts: that the Bears should have tanked and that water is wet. Anything beyond this confuses him.
The persona is one thing, but the basic intelligence is just lacking and on par with a middle-school child.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a solid video that shows Fields strengths and weaknesses and details his success or failure will boil down to Nagy's abilities to scheme around them.

Its very fair and balance, made more impressive because the creator is a FudgePackers fan. The only misnomer is Fields holds the ball to long which is more of an example of OSU's play designs and receivers routes. Other than that everything else is spot on.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such a sucker. So easy to draw you in.