• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Blackmon Suspended

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Smed. I thought Kurt had flashbacks from the second superbowl we had with Bellecheat and the Patriots. In the Arizona-Pittsburgh match-up Kurt just could not seem to get over the hump similar to that Patriots-Rams Superbowl.

skerz96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of godawful. Goober Jerry Jones must have blown a gasket because his draft this year was completely flipped!

I don't think the Cowboys had a horrible draft. Not great either :laugh3:
The 1st round pick was defo a reach, but O-Linemen were flying off the board. If Frederick is their guy, so be it. 6'4" 350 played C @ Wiscy, probably a big mauling guard for the Cowboys.

Escobar is supposedly Wittens heir apparent. Not sure if I buy into that.

Who knows how any of the mob of 2nd tier WR's will pan out. I wasn't high on Terrance Williams but I'm just a novice like the rest of us.

They probably reached again on JJ Wilcox. But he's a small school guy so maybe he will be decent. I highly doubt he'll be anything special.

BW Webb was a guy that I had in nearly all of my mocks coming to STL in the 4th or 5th round. Good coverage corner with decent size and speed. He'll never be elite, but he should make a good #2 corner.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warner was also dealing with injuries during those years, once he regained the starters position in Arizona he was the Old Warner. Actually should have won the SuperBowl against Pitt. Going in for TD before halftime and have Harrison take it 99 yards the other way was the difference otherwise Arizona wins that game easily.
I had pre-post season money on Pittsburgh however was rooting for Kurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, fun story about that game. On the 100-yard INT by Harrison he was actually supposed to rush the passer. He recognized the play however and knew they would go slant. He knew he couldn't get the the passer in time to disrupt the play so he dropped and hoped they threw to his side. Great play by a great player.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, fun story about that game. On the 100-yard INT by Harrison he was actually supposed to rush the passer. He recognized the play however and knew they would go slant. He knew he couldn't get the the passer in time to disrupt the play so he dropped and hoped they threw to his side. Great play by a great player.
Correct. He basically made a read based on what he saw earlier in the playoffs against the Chargers, IIRC. I believe Rivers scored a TD on Harrison in the exact same situation and Harrison guessed that Warner was going to run the same play and guessed correctly.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks mutigers and Clayton, those are some great insights I never knew!