• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Just Let it Go"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

badinflu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I better let it go..let it go babe
Looks like another love TKO

-Teddy P.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sincerely believe that you should obsess over this game that occurred 4 seasons ago.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sincerely believe that you should obsess over this game that occurred 4 seasons ago.

If I'm obsessed, then you're obsessed with my obsession.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Be careful. charlie will put you on ignore. She'll tell you about it before-hand because she thinks it'll hurt your feelings.

LMAO!!!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or do Corn Fucker fans remind you of a scorned woman?

Many of them, yes. Their inability to recognize the good things their blessed with and obsess about past results reminds me of bi-polar girls I dated and psychologically terrorized by.

These guys have averaged 9-10 W's a year for a while now, but they still cry like a bunch of scorned bitches at it. Talk about inability to stop living in the past. Hate to break it to you, but Tom Osbourne isn't going to walk through the door and make you some option running dynasty again. Those days are long gone. Get over it.

Bring it up to them, they throw it back in your face that, "We expect more out of our program than obviously your fans do of yours." As if somehow Nebraska football is just instantly anointed higher than everyone else. Yes, it's the only show in town in that entire state so I understand the obsession, but nobody outside your fanbase is going fucking care.

Past victories are nice to reminiscent about, but they mean jackshit to the present.

Chris Petersen is the coach of UW now. I'm not going to walk around saying, "He better give us peak Don James every year or he's a fuckup the way Husker fans are always calling for Pelini's head on a pike. Get a life. He's the best coach you've had in ages.

Too much competition from the other conferences now. Deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I write about it afterwards.
It's not about hurting your silly feelings. I feel it's only right, not write, so you might understand why you don't get a response.
BTW 3 posters that got on my ignore list got banned later on. It's not just me that has gotten tired of reading the posts of the 'ignored'. <imagine some eerie music playing>
Back to being obsessed about a game that occurred in the 2010 season for some of you posters.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I write about it afterwards.
It's not about hurting your silly feelings. I feel it's only right, not write, so you might understand why you don't get a response.
BTW 3 posters that got on my ignore list got banned later on. It's not just me that has gotten tired of reading the posts of the 'ignored'. <imagine some eerie music playing>
Back to being obsessed about a game that occurred in the 2010 season for some of you posters.

You pull the strings around here then eh

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pull the strings around here then eh

Naw, not even close. I'm like the Canary that has been brought into mines to check for clean air. Only for some odd<start eerie music> reason I seem to survive.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, not even close. I'm like the Canary that has been brought into mines to check for clean air. Only for some odd<start eerie music> reason I seem to survive.

I get a strong feeling that you are in constant communication with the mods and that they are annoyed by you. Just a guess.

d0599ead6fda6e428c5dbf106e7161fa.jpeg

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW if you want to get banned from this site, annoy the moderators.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, Texas A&M was the most penalized team in the Big 12 and in that game they had 2 penalties.

Against Texas, A&M had 8 penalties, against Oklahoma A&M had 13 penalties, against Texas Tech A&m had 9 penalties, against Baylor A&M had 11 penalties, against Missouri A&M had 8 penalties, against Arkansas 10 penalties, against Kansas 12 Penalties, against Florida International 5 penalties.

The officiating crew was the one led by Texas Longhorn fans Greg Burks, and the sideline judge was Gene Semko. BTW, this crew did four Nebraska games, Gene Semko positively HATED Bo Pelini because he had Bo in his ear all the time. For those that don't know, there is a video of Greg Burks doing a fist pump after Texas scores a TD. That is how unbiased Greg Burks is.

Don't forget the Tony Jerod Eddie ball picking film also.

Ben Cotton violated by Texas A&M player 11/20/10 - YouTube

The fact of the matter is, Nebraska lost by not scoring a TD.

But I do love conspiracies.

The thing is, if ya go with the 'Texas Longhorns fan official' conspiracy tract, this thing with the Tx A&M thing just does not fly. Why, you ask? Because all 'Longhorns' hate the Aggies! He'd be working it to help the Huskers; the last team in the WORLD he would help would be the Aggies. Just my opinion in this particular dust up.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DID YOU SEE THE GAME?

No.

But you posted a video as evidence and it had a total of 1 bad call in it.

Do you know how many games I could do this for out there? Nearly 100%.

Churchillin

Hoopla Cash
$ 216.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, Texas A&M was the most penalized team in the Big 12 and in that game they had 2 penalties.

Against Texas, A&M had 8 penalties, against Oklahoma A&M had 13 penalties, against Texas Tech A&m had 9 penalties, against Baylor A&M had 11 penalties, against Missouri A&M had 8 penalties, against Arkansas 10 penalties, against Kansas 12 Penalties, against Florida International 5 penalties.

The officiating crew was the one led by Texas Longhorn fans Greg Burks, and the sideline judge was Gene Semko. BTW, this crew did four Nebraska games, Gene Semko positively HATED Bo Pelini because he had Bo in his ear all the time. For those that don't know, there is a video of Greg Burks doing a fist pump after Texas scores a TD. That is how unbiased Greg Burks is.

Don't forget the Tony Jerod Eddie ball picking film also.

Ben Cotton violated by Texas A&M player 11/20/10 - YouTube

The fact of the matter is, Nebraska lost by not scoring a TD.

But I do love conspiracies.
Ugh, that one was hard to watch. What sadistic thing to do.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To quote Dan Beebe

"Upon review of game tape of the Saturday, October 23 Nebraska at Oklahoma State
football game, Big 12 Conference Commissioner Dan Beebe has announced that Nebraska
sophomore linebacker Eric Martin has been suspended for the October 30 game vs. Missouri.

"Mr. Martin committed a flagrant act of targeting an opponent with the crown of his helmet
in violation of NCAA Football Rules," said Commissioner Beebe. "This dangerous hit is one
that we in the football community are trying to remove from the game."

Churchillin, refering to those videos Iowa State's AJ Klein was not suspended, matter of fact it was a personal foul on Nebraska.

In the Texas A&M Tony Jerod Eddie film, Jerod Eddie was not suspended, personal foul on Nebraska.

Of the helmet to helmet hits in the Big 12, only Nebraska's Eric Martin was suspended. How that Baylor player was not suspended is beyond me. Not only is it very clear and plain as day that the Baylor player used the crown of his helmet, he did it after the play, and while the other player was lying on the ground.

Dan Nero Beebe is a fuckwit. I call him Nero because all he did was fiddle while the Big 12 was burning down. There are many reasons why Oklahoma demanded Beebe's ouster in September of 2011, otherwise Oklahoma might have left the Big 12. Not long after this, Brady Deaton of Missouri resigned as Chairman of the Big 12, and Missouri joined the SEC.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DID YOU SEE THE GAME?
-------
This is one of the things that bothers me about Bo. During his first coule of years as our HC, he'd bitch if the wind was blowing in the wrong direction and would seldom ever let it go. Even if a ref IS wrong, they are not going to change thier minds and spitting invectives in a refs ear gets you nowhere. And while he has toned it down, his reputation STILL precedes him. I'm surprised he hasn't been kicked out of games. I'm not suggesting his mouth has cost us games, but it does make on wonder?