• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: FUDGE PACKER WEEK!!!!!!!! Finally a reason to start a game thread.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp, it was fun for a half. But as always, the Bears blow in the second half and the Packers run away with the game... again.

I was surprised at the begining,but I knew,along with Rodgers that we would not win....

Kinda like the trash qb we had in Cutler,always gave us hope,but pulled the rug right out from underneath us....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Defense will be blown up.

I think the offense won't be as blown up. Aside from Robinson leaving, I think the O stays close to the same. I think the o-line stays pat. Kmet is not going anywhere, (even if he's had butterfingers the last two weeks) Young RBs that are studs....WR is obviously the one position that needs much improvement.

Defense the only pieces staying are Johnson and Smith. Maybe Quinn, after the special season he's put together

I hope we get some olinemen......announcers ladt night said Peters is 40 urs old,we dont need him....
They cant pass block worth a shit....
That needs worked on,along with the wrs....

Im not soldd on Kmet either,but hes probably salvageable given they fix the two forementioned above to see where hes actually at.....

And we really really need to dump Mack,I said this all season....
Hes diminished since season one he got here,and that contract is horrendous for what he puts out....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we get some olinemen......announcers ladt night said Peters is 40 urs old,we dont need him....

Im not soldd on Kmet either,but hes probably salvageable given they fix the two forementioned above to see where hes actually at.....

Hes diminished since season one he got here,and that contract is horrendous for what he puts out....
I think the line actually has some good young pieces. Whitehair and Daniels, and Borom looks to be a keeper. Jury's out on Jenkins obviously, as he has not played enough.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need help in just about every department, but if all our draft picks were used to build up the trenches, I'd be a happy camper. At this very moment I'm leaning toward the D being the recipient of our first pick, being we're about to lose two key players on the line in Mack and Hicks, and possibly more. I know Mack is technically not on the DL, but for all intents and purposes he is. Yet if the brass insists on taking someone from the OL with the first pick, I'd have no problems with that either.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will definitely be an interesting off-season, but everything hinges on the front office. McCaskey just has a way of screwing things up.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need help in just about every department, but if all our draft picks were used to build up the trenches, I'd be a happy camper. At this very moment I'm leaning toward the D being the recipient of our first pick, being we're about to lose two key players on the line in Mack and Hicks, and possibly more. I know Mack is technically not on the DL, but for all intents and purposes he is. Yet if the brass insists on taking someone from the OL with the first pick, I'd have no problems with that either.

Khalil Mack will be a Bear in 2022 unless he's traded.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khalil Mack will be a Bear in 2022 unless he's traded.
He probably will be,but most likely because of that contract....
I did not take his contract status into account, so if it would be financially detrimental to just get rid of him, then I see why we'd keep him or at the very least trade him. But then again who would be willing to take on that massive contract.