• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just how bad are things at USC?

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the USC song girls remain hot and slutty, nobody cares how good they are in football.

Am I right or what?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

View attachment 226870

Injury Timeout... :nod:
uscsonggirlinjury.jpg

OOPS...

uscsonggirls6.jpg

Change Of Uniforms... :suds:
uscsonggirls2.jpg

SWISH... :D
uscsonggirls1.jpg

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came in from a long day of staring at the clouds and counting cows, and see USC is 77th in recruiting and almost fell out on the floor.

So, think Lane Kiffin would leave Ole Miss to go to USC?
:kiffin:

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those "frenzied & furious USC football fans..." should just STFU and go back to their basements and drink their crappy Brew 102 beer!! :nod:

Most of these whiners probably barely graduated high school anyway... :tsk:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see what happens when February comes around... :rolleyes2:
The thing about that is the big time targets that are left as of now aren't ones that are projected to go to USC. Helton will fill up this class but it won't be with the big time recruits that USC is used to landing.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't. Everyone, including you, said they were looking at 3-9, 4-8 type seasons, but they never had a losing season during the sanctions. In fact, prior to the 2nd season of the sanctions, when a couple of previews had them picked to win the NC people were saying they weren't sanctioned enough.
Hey if your’re satisfied with one conference championship over the last decade and not playing for a natty in over 15 years, who am I to judge.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you've been told they can't get most 4-5 stars into Stanford. So they are at a disadvantage. The fact that do get some is a testament to how much the Stanford degree is valued.
No, see here's the problem with your reasoning - if Stanford was just an average institution, they wouldn't have these supposed "disadvantages", but they'd also have absolutely 0 appeal to get ANY 4/5* kids. Being the high-ranking academic institution that they are is what separates them from the San Jose State's of the world. It's what got them into the Pac-12, and it's what gets them more 4/5* kids than 90% of the other schools out there.

LOL at "disadvantages". I've never seen an argument fought so hard for with literally zero proof to support it.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, see here's the problem with your reasoning - if Stanford was just an average institution, they wouldn't have these supposed "disadvantages", but they'd also have absolutely 0 appeal to get ANY 4/5* kids. Being the high-ranking academic institution that they are is what separates them from the San Jose State's of the world. It's what got them into the Pac-12, and it's what gets them more 4/5* kids than 90% of the other schools out there.

LOL at "disadvantages". I've never seen an argument fought so hard for with literally zero proof to support it.

Amen, they've poached a bunch of really talented kids out of Texas in the last decade. The kids specifically cited the education they will receive as being the deciding factor with the parents pushing them to go there. If a kid just wanted to go out of state to increase their chances at the NFL because Texas programs are dumpster fires...Oklahoma, Alabama, Ohio St, Clemson, LSU, Georgia, etc would be getting all those kids.