• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for kicks! How many selections will this team make in the draft.

How many selections will this team make in the draft.

• 1. Five

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 2. Six

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Seven

• 4. Eight (they start with this)

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 5. Nine

• 6. Ten

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 7. Eleven

• 8. Twelve

• 9. Thirteen

• 10. Fourteen

• 11. Fifteen or more

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created a thread about team activity and perhaps the two of these can be combined but for the moment, the question is, how many selections will this team make in this draft? they begin this draft with eight, will they finish with more, less or the same number of selections. He or she who gets closest wins a year's supply of these :suds: and a virtual highly sterilized handshake from the OP! Good-luck ladies and gentlemen!

BTW: my legal team instructed me to post this in the event of a tie.

Winnersoftiesaredeterminedbyfirstpostedbutnotnecessarillyfirstsecondorthirdbutaccordingtoarandomdeterminationunassociatedwithfirstpostssubsequentdecisionswon'tbemadebytheOPnotwithstandingthefactthatheisthesoledeterminantresponsiblefordeclaringawinnerintheeventofatie.yourvoteisnottheresponsibilityoftheOPhislegalteamfamilymembersaffiliatesssponsorsanyfreesocialmediasitesdaylightsavingstimeorhowavotersassfeelsatanygiventimeofday.Anyotherclaimorclaimsareautomaticallynullandvoidandtheaccountingmethodusedislimitedtothechoicesgivenunlessvotersparticipatinghavesomeotherchoiceinmind.Inquiriesshouldbesubmittedtothelegalteamofwinnitbennetandsty'snotinitbetweentheexacthoursof6pmand6pmsundaysonlywhenourofficesareclosed.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if i die ?? Can i sue
LOL, Well, if you die, call the office or have your people call my people, but only between the hours of 6pm and 6pm on Sundays. BTW: yes you can sue, but only if you die first!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a point system for all these questions and right answers Sty?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a point system for all these questions and right answers Sty?
1 person, 1 vote, one point. It's actually an exercise in determining how much we think alike or how little we're able to agree on anything. BTW; there's only one question, multiple answers, but only one correct one.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created a thread about team activity and perhaps the two of these can be combined but for the moment, the question is, how many selections will this team make in this draft? they begin this draft with eight, will they finish with more, less or the same number of selections. He or she who gets closest wins a year's supply of these :suds: and a virtual highly sterilized handshake from the OP! Good-luck ladies and gentlemen!

BTW: my legal team instructed me to post this in the event of a tie.

Winnersoftiesaredeterminedbyfirstpostedbutnotnecessarillyfirstsecondorthirdbutaccordingtoarandomdeterminationunassociatedwithfirstpostssubsequentdecisionswon'tbemadebytheOPnotwithstandingthefactthatheisthesoledeterminantresponsiblefordeclaringawinnerintheeventofatie.yourvoteisnottheresponsibilityoftheOPhislegalteamfamilymembersaffiliatesssponsorsanyfreesocialmediasitesdaylightsavingstimeorhowavotersassfeelsatanygiventimeofday.Anyotherclaimorclaimsareautomaticallynullandvoidandtheaccountingmethodusedislimitedtothechoicesgivenunlessvotersparticipatinghavesomeotherchoiceinmind.Inquiriesshouldbesubmittedtothelegalteamofwinnitbennetandsty'snotinitbetweentheexacthoursof6pmand6pmsundaysonlywhenourofficesareclosed.

None of the above! We will make just ONE draft pick because we will trade all of our picks to Jacksonville for the number one pick. Then Trevor Lawrence will lead us to the promised land this season and after that we will die of slow death for over two more decades or at least that's what Snyder told me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i say 7 picks because later in the draft (mid rounds ) we could trade up . maybe 2 7ths for a 6

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i say 7 picks because later in the draft (mid rounds ) we could trade up . maybe 2 7ths for a 6
How would you feel if we packaged both 3rds to move up for a player they fall in love with? Like TE Friermuth.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will have 5 picks in this draft, possibly 6 but no more.