• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for fun, more Big 12 expansion rumors

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be sweet, but not holding my breath. BSU makes sense in more ways than it doesn't if the goal is to improve the football quality within the conference.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be sweet, but not holding my breath. BSU makes sense in more ways than it doesn't if the goal is to improve the football quality within the conference.

I agree sir, we'll have to see, no point in getting excited though

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When pigs fly.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When pigs fly.

maxwell_1.jpg

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State will never be in the Big 12, Pac 12 ........

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This invitation hoax is a mid-major mindset fabrication. Silly goose. Boise State’s sum contribution to either conference is a huge negative. Especially where it matters most - money. Like granting statehood to Jamaica.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad they aren't. Their addition would make two very strong conferences even that much better.

Really ? You guys would finally find out what its like to play a quality opponent on a regular basis , its not hard to schedule one tough team at the beginning of the season then whine about nobody taking you serious after you beat all the scrubs in your lousy conference...... Your school is only good in Football so how well rounded are your overall sports programs that would attract the Pac 12 ? and the bottom line is you TV market is too miniscule :nod:.... Fresno State and San Diego State would make more sense due to their larger TV markets....

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who perpetrate this claptrap remind me of a mouse hunting a cat. Their heart is not really in the hunt however impossible. Joining a real conference would put an end to those automatic cheap wins so many of my fellow Bronco fans love to crow about. Look to Utah to appreciate the difficulty of transitioning from a mid-major king to a BCS conference.

egz9sw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really ? You guys would finally find out what its like to play a quality opponent on a regular basis , its not hard to schedule one tough team at the beginning of the season then whine about nobody taking you serious after you beat all the scrubs in your lousy conference...... Your school is only good in Football so how well rounded are your overall sports programs that would attract the Pac 12 ? and the bottom line is you TV market is too miniscule :nod:.... Fresno State and San Diego State would make more sense due to their larger TV markets....

our basketball team just made the NCAA tournament as an at-large

and our wrestling program is already in the Pac-12

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who perpetrate this claptrap remind me of a mouse hunting a cat. Their heart is not really in the hunt however impossible. Joining a real conference would put an end to those automatic cheap wins so many of my fellow Bronco fans love to crow about. Look to Utah to appreciate the difficulty of transitioning from a mid-major king to a BCS conference.

egz9sw.png

Utah's been having issues with injuries and inept offensive line and QB play for a few years now even when they were in the MWC

I still think TCU ruined them after this game TCU Horned Frogs vs. Utah Utes - Recap - November 06, 2010 - ESPN

Utah has not been the same ever since

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our basketball team just made the NCAA tournament as an at-large

and our wrestling program is already in the Pac-12

So your Basketball Program is in the hunt every season ? LOL NO

Bottom Line the reason Colorado and Utah were invited was due to their TV markets ..... they have a metropolitan area....

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your Basketball Program is in the hunt every season ? LOL NO

Bottom Line the reason Colorado and Utah were invited was due to their TV markets ..... they have a metropolitan area....

It's certainly getting there, we're on the rise, many people have us in the preseason top 25 for this year also

we ourselves are a huge TV market, when we play people watch

people would even watch us play Kansas mid year just to see how we would do

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly getting there, we're on the rise, many people have us in the preseason top 25 for this year also

we ourselves are a huge TV market, when we play people watch

people would even watch us play Kansas mid year just to see how we would do

Thought you were serious. LOL at myself now :laugh3: after recognizing your facetiousness. Good stuff!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you were serious. LOL at myself now :laugh3: after recognizing your facetiousness. Good stuff!

Whether you like it or not(since you're not really a Boise State fan, you just pretend to be one to prevent us from knowing who you really root for), when we play a game people want to watch, whether it's to criticize us or cheer for us, they watch.

Despite being in a smaller location than TCU or Utah, the media talks about us more.

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you like it or not(since you're not really a Boise State fan, you just pretend to be one to prevent us from knowing who you really root for), when we play a game people want to watch, whether it's to criticize us or cheer for us, they watch.

Despite being in a smaller location than TCU or Utah, the media talks about us more.

Sadly my valiant attempt to be gracious and give the benefit of doubt failed. So let’s make this easy as 1 – 2 – 3.

1: With an MSA ranked 86th in size, to refer to Boise as a tertiary market is a gross exaggeration. To those from Kuna, this means there ain’t no advertising revenue in Boise. Boise metropolitan area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2: Football fans avoid Bronco games because of our marshmallow soft schedule. Given a choice, why would any fan opt to view our games with the likes of Tennessee Martin, Wyoming, New Mexico, Miami of Ohio, ad nauseam.

3: The ugly blue turf is an assault on the visual senses. Just as it is on the great tradition that is college football. Our ugly blue turf makes for a terrible television experience.

2h6gkft.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly my valiant attempt to be gracious and give the benefit of doubt failed. So let’s make this easy as 1 – 2 – 3.

1: With an MSA ranked 86th in size, to refer to Boise as tertiary market is a gross exaggeration. To those from Kuna, this means there ain’t no advertising revenue in Boise. Boise metropolitan area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2: Football fans avoid Bronco games because of our marshmallow soft schedule. Given a choice, why would any fan opt to view our games with the likes of Tennessee Martin, Wyoming, New Mexico, Miami of Ohio, ad nauseam.
3: The ugly blue turf is an assault on the visual senses. Just as it is on the great tradition that is college football. Our ugly blue turf makes for a terrible television experience.

2h6gkft.png

This argument is a complete failure in itself, if we're in the Big 12 or Pac-12 how are we going to have a weak schedule?

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This argument is a complete failure in itself, if we're in the Big 12 or Pac-12 how are we going to have a weak schedule?

Please tell me you did not major in Logic at Boise State?

2h6gkft.png