• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential New Jerseys For 2024

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read, has some images and mock ups. I heard rumors they would be moving to a new (old?) jersey next season since the affiliation with Adidas was coming to an end.

I kind of like them, but for the love of God black and white helmets only please.

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't really want them to move to new jerseys for the whole organization. If they want to continue coming out with a retro 3rd jersey make up, that's fine. But I'm in favor of keeping the LA crest with the crown at the bottom. I've always liked the lace up neck line, but that's my opinion. Frankly, I don't really care for the Gretzky-era shield. By today's standards, seems lazy. Now if you want to do a circle with the crest in the middle, sort of like the 3rd jerseys that Pittsburgh, Columbus, and St. Louis had, I'd be down with those.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should keep the jerseys that they won’t the cups in.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The third jersey lace up from the early 2000s are my all time favorite, I wish they would have used that as their primary at the time.

I did like the chevron, not because or Gretzky but that just a clean jersey. Nor much flash to it. I didn't like the one that followed it, the lion and crossed sticks, sun, sunglasses, just too busy.

I don't mind the current ones but they've been around for 15 years after starting our as the third jersey, and with the new affiliation with Fanatics as the supplier you know the NHL looked at this as a money making opportunity.

The reverse retros were awesome, I'd be totally fine making those the primary.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, why do they need to keep changing jerseys? Red Wings, Bruins, Rangers there are many teams that haven’t touched theirs. Why do Kings keep messing with theirs?

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, why do they need to keep changing jerseys? Red Wings, Bruins, Rangers there are many teams that haven’t touched theirs. Why do Kings keep messing with theirs?
Selling to the same group of people every year. Got to give them to buy their 8th Doughty jersey.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Last jersey I bought was the St. Patrick's Day shamrock green and plaid one but prior to that maybe 15 years ago when they used the home plate as the third.

I lied, I bought a black Richards #10 in 2016 when they went on clearance because he was one of my favorite players here ever even though his time was short. Critical attitude and to that first Cup win.