• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Julius Thomas to the Raiders?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF that is who he is talking about then he left after the 2011 season and has continued on in his career with the Colts and then back to the Dolphins this past year where even when Pouncey was healthy Satale started at Center with Pouncey then moving over to guard.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way about Wiz2 as you do about Hudson Moose.. Now if we do lose Wiz2, Hudson is the guy i would want!! Thing is, 25\26 year old starting Centers in their prime are not easy to come by..
Dude's like that just don't grow on trees.. QBs, Centers, LTs, Pass Rushers are hard to find!! It could take YEARS just to find a real good one.. Heck it took us 12 years just to find a promising QB like Carr..
Last time we had a top notch Center was what?? 12 years ago?? Robbins..
Satale was pretty good though.. I wanted to keep him!! But NOOOO we let him walk..
If we are doing it the Pack way?? Then KEEP Wiz2!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want some of these Pro Raider bloggers out there to tell us what they would do if we let Wiz2 walk, and KC keeps Hudson?? With those 2 gone who would be an upgrade?? What draft pick will they be willing to spend on a Center?? And the names of the Centers we could get at said draft pick??
Let's see what Ya got school boyz!! Jerry Mac, That Levi Dude, JustBlogBaby, and all the other Killer Raider sites!! Let's see who walks the walk..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players i like at 4.. Cooper, Big Cat, Shane Ray.. One of those players should be there at 4 when we pick..
With Carr now ALL Happy and jumping for joy that we are going No Huddle ball, and building the O around him!! I wonder if Cooper is on TOP of RMs board?? Could you imagine Cooper playing in that style of O?? Mercy!! My sneaky pick at WR would be White, the WV WR!! He too is really good and climbing up those boards..
Its going to be fun to see who has RMs ear more.. The D guys or The O guys??
No doubt Ken Norton Jr will be wanting Big Cat or Ray, while Musgrave and his boys will want Cooper or some other O dudes.. Im good either way IF IF we take care of Biz in FA!!
So as of NOW i have Cooper at 4!! But FA will tell the story..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after thinking about it for a while, i think we should draft Cooper.. He could be our knew Tim Brown?? I would also like to get DT from Denver!! Talk about Yac monsters!! 3 and 8 game on the line and Carr has everybody open!! Who does he throw it to?? None, he dumps it to Murray who races in from 60 yards out!! TD RAIDERS!! 6-3 230 4.3 RB!! That's crazy man..Could you imagine if we drafted Gurley!!
And split the carries between Murray and Gurley!! The Raiders are going to be a FUN team to watch this year!! The QB is the KEY to every team.. Take care of him, and he will take care of you..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for JT, I would pay him to come here. I just wouldn't PAY him. Stay away from a bidding war, RM. TE is not our most glaring weakness & there are cheaper FA options out there.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya RaiderZar, i would not break the bank on JT either.. JT is like a sports car, speed and flash.. And we all know those ain't cheap.. But hey, you want to get all the chicks?? Get a sports car..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that JT is wanting jimmy graham type money. So you are looking at $10 million a year kind of deal.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, that dude wants to get paid!! I thought it was 8M that he wanted..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, i see Bloggers are starting to tear apart Cooper's game eh?? He can't do this he can't do that!! Blah Blah Blah.. Then say, if we draft him i would be happy!! I don't get that one??
But hey, if you must, then tear him apart just like you guys did Carr!! Remember?? Carr sucks, can't play NFL ball!! Stay away from Carr is what the bloggers said.. Maybe they should FOCUS on some good and not just the bad..
I mean, who would want a WR that can do it all!! And only 20 years old.. According to the bloggers NOT the Raiders.. smh

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, i see Bloggers are starting to tear apart Cooper's game eh?? He can't do this he can't do that!! Blah Blah Blah.. Then say, if we draft him i would be happy!! I don't get that one??
But hey, if you must, then tear him apart just like you guys did Carr!! Remember?? Carr sucks, can't play NFL ball!! Stay away from Carr is what the bloggers said.. Maybe they should FOCUS on some good and not just the bad..
I mean, who would want a WR that can do it all!! And only 20 years old.. According to the bloggers NOT the Raiders.. smh

I really don't see legitimacy to the hand-wringing for Cooper, either. So what if he isn't a Megatron caliber WR prospect?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's the thing right there Moose.. If Cooper is not the next MegaTron we need to pass..
Same goes for Big Cat!! If he's not the next Suh Pass.. Oh you say Gregory and Ray are not the next Bruce Smith?? PASS!! So i wonder who we draft then?? Cooper can play all WRs spots, best route runner to come out in a long time, big time Yac machine.. The guy is always open!! Now that's the kind of WR that makes a huge impact on a team!! WHY?? Cuz he can do it all, not just go deep!!
Most WRs are limited to one or two things!! Cooper can hurt you anywhere on the field..
You think Reid would love to have a talent like Cooper?? Could you imagine the things Reid could do with that guy.. Give me a guy that can hurt you Deep Mid and Short over a guy that can just play the deep game all day..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd settle for Maclin as the free agent WR and we could trade down for the 1st round pick to mid 1st rounder (for a team that wants to move up) and say an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder. Unfortunately, we need to fix a lot of holes.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idaho this happens every year. Cooper is not special from this but all the top players are going to be picked apart at this point. Teams and analyst are not so much looking for the strengths of players all the time but also want to see why a player might bust. It is just making sure to look at both sides of the coin with knowing a team will invest a ton into this certain player. I've seen plenty of reports of him getting bragged up too and I have seen plenty of the top guys getting ripped apart not just Cooper. Heck Mariota and Winston who are possibly going top-5 are being ripped apart every single day. Last year Clowney was the most scrutinized player in the entire draft yet he still went #1 overall.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that cd, i do.. I just think, if your a blog master you post the Pros and Cons of said players and let the readers decide if they like him or not..I just think its lame posting 10 pages on why said player sucks, and at the end say?? I would not be mad if we draft him though!! What?? Why won't you be mad?? You just told us the guy sucks?? It don't make sense..
I like to read what BW over at ESPN has to say.. He will tell why a player will fit and why he won't..
Will Cooper fit the scheme we are running or not is what i want to read!! Not page after page of hate..
Cooper is one Badazz dude from Bama, will he fit the No Huddle O?? Is what i want to read..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the rumor is the Raiders are going after Knighton armed with a 5Y 30M deal eh?? That's good to hear..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with all the surplus money, you go after JPP or The Bills DE!! That's if they don't get the franchise tag.. Why pay Suh franchise QB Money, when you can get at least 3 for the price of one..
It would be crazy to give Suh Tom Brady money!! A DT making franchise QB money is insane imo..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the HOT subject around the Raiders is Kevin White or Cooper eh?? To me they are not even in the same ball park.. We have alot of players that can jump for bad throws!! But we don't have a Tim Brown Jr!! I mean you got a guy that can run the whole route tree, and can kill ya anywhere on the field, comes from a Pro Style O, And is ALWAYS open and only 20Y old Vs a guy that came out of nowhere that can jump high..
I mean really?? Now don't get me wrong!! I like White as well, and would be happy with him!! I just think Cooper could step right in and be a beast WR!! No learning curve with him!! Heck he runs better routes than most Pro WRs.. Its a no brainer me.. Suddenly Streater, Jones, Holmes, Butler, or whoever we keep or get ARE OPEN ALOT.. Cuz Cooper can kill ya everywhere and not just deep jump balls..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho you accused me earlier of being too harsh in my assessment of JT but one of the most legit Bronco writers in Denver actually said everything I did and more with actually saying this is actual teammates of JT having these very same thoughts about him...here is the article

BSN Denver | Real Denver sports news from real Denver sports reporters

It had been rumored for a while that he was a bit of an outcast in the locker room as he would rather read a book than talk to teammates.