• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman to Washington

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins definitely needed to make this move in order to be taken seriously when going up against the Packers, Cardinals, Seahawks, etc. Breeland and Norman just become one of the top CB duos in football instantly.

That remains to be seen. Norman is over-rated. I say that because he hasn't done it that long. He reminds me of the guy the Eagles signed from the Seahawks.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins got to be the favorites to win the division IMO. However fate does have a way of turning things upside down.

I don't see Washington winning the division. I'm not buying into Cousins doing that again and Desean is getting older. They just lost Morris and their RBBC is a mess. This is just like the Haynesworth signing and McNabb trade.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't think they win the division. Not sure Cousins can do what he did last season.

Actually agree with this and I haven't been a fan of Cousins, but he did surprise me with his play last year, we'll soon find out if it was for real.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck! $50mil guaranteed. Washington is dumb. :pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Washington winning the division. I'm not buying into Cousins doing that again and Desean is getting older. They just lost Morris and their RBBC is a mess. This is just like the Haynesworth signing and McNabb trade.
Let me guess....you got the Giants winning it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess....you got the Giants winning it.
I have had the giants winning it since the redskins won the division. I don't see Cousins being the next Theisman when there's a two time sb winner and Romo in the division. Giants defense also got better this offseason. They didn't just improve the pass rush they improved secondary. And schedule lines up well because it's tough for everyone. If giants don't win it eagles do and no way do I see that happening. Well I could because rookie qbs have had strange successes in the division and they are getting the better one.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Redskins fans claim Danny Snyder has changed but we all know better. Dude has a jet on standby, loaded with gold bullion, during free agent season. Go get 'em Danny!

daniel-snyder.png

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had the giants winning it since the redskins won the division. I don't see Cousins being the next Theisman when there's a two time sb winner and Romo in the division. Giants defense also got better this offseason. They didn't just improve the pass rush they improved secondary. And schedule lines up well because it's tough for everyone. If giants don't win it eagles do and no way do I see that happening. Well I could because rookie qbs have had strange successes in the division and they are getting the better one.

Well that settles it then, congrats Gmen on the NFCE title this year

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins got to be the favorites to win the division IMO. However fate does have a way of turning things upside down.
The Cowboys will win the division.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends on Cousins being for real. If he fails, I don't know that I like the Giants chances over the Eagles. I'm going Redskins myself.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This helps the Skins for sure.... Norman has been a solid corner the last couple years. As long as the big money doesn't affect his work ethic, that's the scary part of the guaranteed money ....