• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman to Washington

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is I'd like to see a little more time where ultimate control was his. Skid fans have a habit of anointing a new savior yearly, on nothing more than hopes and dreams.
He's the real deal, as long as he can handle his personal demons.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is I'd like to see a little more time where ultimate control was his. Skid fans have a habit of anointing a new savior yearly, on nothing more than hopes and dreams.

Well, we've all seen how that's worked out for your GM

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scot got help he needed, Manster is in denial.
You know Manster on a personal bases? He seem like any other good poster here, filled with love for his team, and hate for the rivals teams. I don't see the "drinking " problem you speak of.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, does it? GL finding support for GM Jerry from Dallas fans.

Wow Manster, you should just stop. Call the number below.

1-800-GET-HELP

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Manster, you should just stop. Call the number below.

1-800-GET-HELP
I called the number, they said they can't take any more clients due to the hours dedicated to their client Miztiman. Not sure they were supposed to put that info out there.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called the number, they said they can't take any more clients due to the hours dedicated to their client Miztiman. Not sure they were supposed to put that info out there.

That was actually pretty funny, well played. But not as funny as your claim that Jerry The GM has 3 rings. Come on now, everyone knows who was pulling the strings on that team.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually pretty funny, well played. But not as funny as your claim that Jerry The GM has 3 rings. Come on now, everyone knows who was pulling the strings on that team.
Won't argue the whole who gets credit for the 3 because I can't even convince myself Jerry get it, just trying to show have a ring or two as a GM doesn't mean as much as a lengthy track record. Scott may be all Skin fan are claiming, I just prefer to wait for more evidence.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't argue the whole who gets credit for the 3 because I can't even convince myself Jerry get it, just trying to show have a ring or two as a GM doesn't mean as much as a lengthy track record. Scott may be all Skin fan are claiming, I just prefer to wait for more evidence.

Yeah but everyone know JJ had zero to do with those ring amd everything to do with the breakup of that dynasty. Frankly I have no idea what more you need to see regarding SM's track record. You are hatin' just to hate. He was the GM who turned a Niner team who had been losers for a decade into a SB team, then he headed personnel in Seattle and we saw the results there. Next he turns a joke of a franchise in Washington into a 10 win team in one year. How is that not a lengthy track record?