• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon, again!...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I felt sorry for him for the failed weed drug test. Weed shouldn't matter. But then he gets caught speeding with weed in the car ? This guy is just too dumb to be a millionaire athlete and that's saying a lot.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I felt sorry for him for the failed weed drug test. Weed shouldn't matter. But then he gets caught speeding with weed in the car ? This guy is just too dumb to be a millionaire athlete and that's saying a lot.

Why not?

If the NFL says don't use it, you don't use it. Simple as that.

Suspend him all year, I say.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not?

If the NFL says don't use it, you don't use it. Simple as that.

Suspend him all year, I say.

Weed should be as legal as booze was all I meant. The kid has a gift. It's too bad he might be throwing it away.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
74 in a 60 shouldnt be that big of a ticket, why consent to a search though? Kids, smh.

But as long as the passenger claims it, he should be ok. Legally at least. The NFL is a different story.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weed should be as legal as booze was all I meant. The kid has a gift. It's too bad he might be throwing it away.

You're free to believe that, but if your employer says, "you can't use pot," then don't use it. If he wants to smoke pot, quit the NFL and smoke it 24-7.

He's throwing it all away because he's addicted to it, and it's altering his mindset.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So basically they both had weed, and the friend took one for the team when they got pulled over.

Right?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're free to believe that, but if your employer says, "you can't use pot," then don't use it. If he wants to smoke pot, quit the NFL and smoke it 24-7.

He's throwing it all away because he's addicted to it, and it's altering his mindset.

Umm yeah I get that part. I just don't think the league should treat it any differently than booze. You don't think there are dozens of drunks in the NFL ?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically they both had weed, and the friend took one for the team when they got pulled over.

Right?

Maybe it was just his friends. It sounds like there was just the one blue bag.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Maybe it was just his friends. It sounds like there was just the one blue bag.

The rich hoodlum who's already been suspended for substance-abuse problems is driving around with a guy who has weed on him, and Gordon didn't have any? I'm sure he was just... what... giving the guy a ride to a job interview? :nod:

Yep. Definitely a job interview.

I was born in the morning, but I wasn't born this morning.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm yeah I get that part. I just don't think the league should treat it any differently than booze. You don't think there are dozens of drunks in the NFL ?

There are alcoholics in the NFL, and not just recovering alcoholics, but pot is viewed as worse than alcohol (for good reason) and something they don't want their players to do, because of the mental and respirator damage to their system.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rich hoodlum who's already been suspended for substance-abuse problems is driving around with a guy who has weed on him, and Gordon didn't have any? I'm sure he was just... what... giving the guy a ride to a job interview? :nod:

Yep. Definitely a job interview.

I was born in the morning, but I wasn't born this morning.

I'm sure Gordon hangs out with a lot of people that carry weed. Maybe this guy's job is to simply carry his weed for him, IDK... But the guess work isn't really worth shit, there was only one bag and it was on the passenger, who claimed it. That's really all there is to it.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Yes, they should do blood tests for booze too. That make tons on sense.

Whether you're for or against pot legalization, you have to admit it's very bad for your body. I mean, VERY bad. It negatively impacts your respiratory, memory, and decision-making, if continuously smoked. And it is highly addictive. Simply drinking alcohol in moderation does not. It's in fact very healthy for your system. Now, if you're going to argue the personal freedom argument, and say "Yes, it is bad for you, BUT you have the right to be stupid and use it in the privatize of your own home," then that's a legit argument.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Whether you're for or against pot legalization, you have to admit it's very bad for your body. I mean, VERY bad. It negatively impacts your respiratory, memory, and decision-making, if continuously smoked. And it is highly addictive. Simply drinking alcohol in moderation does not. It's in fact very healthy for your system. Now, if you're going to argue the personal freedom argument, and say "Yes, it is bad for you, BUT you have the right to be stupid and use it in the privatize of your own home," then that's a legit argument.

Now you've done it. Here comes the hordes of dumbass pot heads who will cry foul until bed time (because... y'know... they're all are gonna be up bright & early for work tomorrow) saying weed is perfectly healthy.

People need to stop the idiotic comparison of marijuana to alcohol. Marijuana is a DRUG. Alcohol is converted by the body to sugar (glucose), which makes it a FOOD. Alcohol could help you if you're starving. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME THING.