• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon, again!...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sucks. That guy, with multiple no-name or no-good quarterbacks, with a four game suspension, still led the league in yards. Really depressing just thinking about him being unable to play.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Cleveland’s Excitement Over Drafting Johnny Manziel Tempered by City Being Destroyed by Giant Asteroid"

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's stupid. The rule is stupid. Everything is stupid.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he'll be able to do whatever he wants for a whole year. I say test him every other week as part of his punishment. Will probably pull a "Ricky Williams"

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I saw where the Browns knew about the likely year long suspension a few weeks ago but still chose to pass over damn near every good WR in the first three rounds of the draft. Wtf

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I saw where the Browns knew about the likely year long suspension a few weeks ago but still chose to pass over damn near every good WR in the first three rounds of the draft. Wtf

Cleveland knew about the positive test - not the suspension.

They draft "nanny football" then one receiver brakes his arm and another "fires up" a suspension.
When is Cleveland going to catch a break?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A positive test is essentially the same thing as a suspension. It's not like the NFL would say "Hey Cleveland. This guy tested positive but we're just not gonna do anything about it". Being it was his 2nd one, you'd think they would realize he's going to miss significant time.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sucks. That guy, with multiple no-name or no-good quarterbacks, with a four game suspension, still led the league in yards. Really depressing just thinking about him being unable to play.

I hate to see any young kid not being able to do what they love. Marijuana addiction is a serious problem, and it's a shame, he is throwing his career and the Cleveland organization under the bus.

You know why he went to the supplemental draft? Got tested positive for Marijuana, and the Baylor coach suspended him.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's stupid. The rule is stupid. Everything is stupid.

Technically yes. Marijuana directly impacts your memory and decision-making. If he's addicted to it, then his brain isn't fully functioning and capable of making rational decisions, making him "stupid."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Nate Burleson fractured his arm as well. He will be ready for camp, but still bad luck. He fractured it trying to save a pizza from falling off the passenger seat next to him.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO he was the best WR in the NFL last year. To put up those kind of numbers with Cleveland is incredible.

I didn't know who he was until we played him and after the game I looked it up and his numbers were SICK! Imagine what he could do if he were on a team with an actual QB.

That being said, it may be pot but rules are rules and he's just as accountable as everyone else.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to see any young kid not being able to do what they love. Marijuana addiction is a serious problem, and it's a shame, he is throwing his career and the Cleveland organization under the bus.

You know why he went to the supplemental draft? Got tested positive for Marijuana, and the Baylor coach suspended him.

Technically yes. Marijuana directly impacts your memory and decision-making. If he's addicted to it, then his brain isn't fully functioning and capable of making rational decisions, making him "stupid."

This is some weak shit. :L

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I smoked enough pot to kill a herd of good sized elephants. Then one day, I said it was time to grow up and be responsible. Never thought twice about it or needed a twelve step program. Pot is not addictive. Opiates, Nicotine, Meth. Those are addictive. Pot is a habit.

He's an idiot for not walking away from it for 10-15 years, then picking it up again when he is done setting records.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His agent is denying it, for whatever that's worth.

Frankly, pot shouldn't even be on the substance list. It's legal in 2 states already and will likely be legalized in more to come. Irritating that a kid with such promise and talent fucks up so badly.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smoked enough pot to kill a herd of good sized elephants. Then one day, I said it was time to grow up and be responsible. Never thought twice about it or needed a twelve step program. Pot is not addictive. Opiates, Nicotine, Meth. Those are addictive. Pot is a habit.

He's an idiot for not walking away from it for 10-15 years, then picking it up again when he is done setting records.

Research indicates 9% of users become physically addicted to marijuana; that number grows to 17% if the user starts at an early age (under the age of 15). Research suggests that psychologically, however, marijuana is very addictive. However, the psychometric used do not provide good empirical data.

I don't have links but if you wish go to Psychology Today for reference.