• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. You might be able to have incidental contact. You cannot just flat out run a guy over after he's beaten you to the spot.
Actually the refs will most of the time call the defensive player for P.I., if he "goes through a offensive player" to get to the ball.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"8 feet beyond the bag"? He reached back to touch the bag with his left hand. Is his left arm 8 feet long?

OldTimer, this may be one of the very few times a Dodgers fan and a Giants fan can be in agreement. The problem is there are posters that are showing mock outrage over the slide, while blending the words "illegal" and "dirty" as if they are the same thing. If a slide is "illegal", then they are called out and the game goes on. However, there are dipshits who cannot put 2 and 2 together and realize that being called out on the play does NOT mean that the play was dirty.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the refs will most of the time call the defensive player for P.I., if he "goes through a offensive player" to get to the ball.

That's my point.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OldTimer, this may be one of the very few times a Dodgers fan and a Giants fan can be in agreement. The problem is there are posters that are showing mock outrage over the slide, while blending the words "illegal" and "dirty" as if they are the same thing. If a slide is "illegal", then they are called out and the game goes on. However, there are dipshits who cannot put 2 and 2 together and realize that being called out on the play does NOT mean that the play was dirty.
Totally agree. :suds:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to maim and disfigure another player during a slide is most certainly considered "dirty". Believe that.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to maim and disfigure another player during a slide is most certainly considered "dirty". Believe that.
You haven't been watching MLB very long have you? Bautista was not 'trying to maim and disfigure' Odor. Bautista is a hard nose player, now by the MLB's new rule, it was an illegal slide, but by no means was it dirty. He was in the base path and touched the bag with his left hand. IMO, Bautista has as much right to 2th base as Odor. Again Bautista never went out of the base path.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been stupid from the start. As a former Canadian Airborne Officer who was personally involved in two of these conflicts I take offense. Obviously these half-wits need a history lesson.

Unfortunately, It's citizens like that, that make Americans look ignorant.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor has left both Bautista and the entire country of Canada emotionally disfigured for life, with one punch.

Powerful.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor has left both Bautista and the entire country of Canada emotionally disfigured for life, with one punch.

Powerful.
Powerful? It was a good punch, but I didn't see Bautista go down. If I were Odor, I would be very careful when he plays Toronto again. After all it took the Rangers a long time to get Bautista back for a little bat flip. IMO, the Rangers are a bunch of pussies and had to get back at Bautista by having the pitcher throw at him. Too bad Bautista ddidn't retaliate and kick that little pussy Odor's ass If it were me that got hit in the jaw, I would have went after the piece of shit and kicked his ass. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Texass fans are gonna call for multiple suspensions now since their RoidRangers were just ruined and got planted on by a massive SWEEPING left uppercut to their collective chins, sending them packing in a daze at the hands of those Oakland A's.