• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ain't ever fucked one white gal.

All the white girls said thank you when I got through punishing that hot wet pink pussy.

The black girls said they were allergic to latex and always wanted to go shopping right afterwards.

There's my proof, fool.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL...yeah okay...and fact is Banister was totally out managed by Melvin in those 3 games...

Where do you guys go next?

fuck me :L

Yeah been drankin. Down to Houston, so at least we get back in the right time zone! :)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wouldn't be going for the ball, that would be interference. But if you get to the spot and go up for the ball and steamroll the WR tryign to get to that spot...you SHOULDN'T be called for interference. Depends on the WR though.

You would need to beat the WR to the spot.

Which is not applicable to this situation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would need to beat the WR to the spot.

Which is not applicable to this situation.

Again, I'm not talking about a specific situation but just the rules.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he didn't. Did you see the OF camera angle. He was so far beyond the bag he had to walk back to get shoved by Odor, who was standing on the bag.
Ford watch the video again. After Odor relayed the throw to first, Bautista reach back and touched 2nd base with his left hand. I agree with you that under the new MLB rule, it was an illegal slide, but by no means was it a "dirty slide". Bautista has just as much right to 2nd base as Odor. Bautista never left the base path before his slide. Odor was out of line and IMO should have received at least a 10 game suspension. Just my opinion.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Powerful? It was a good punch, but I didn't see Bautista go down. If I were Odor, I would be very careful when he plays Toronto again. After all it took the Rangers a long time to get Bautista back for a little bat flip. IMO, the Rangers are a bunch of pussies and had to get back at Bautista by having the pitcher throw at him. Too bad Bautista ddidn't retaliate and kick that little pussy Odor's ass If it were me that got hit in the jaw, I would have went after the piece of shit and kicked his ass. Just my opinion.

How is Odor the "pussy" when he rightfully defended himself during an apparent attempted criminal act of maiming? Bautista got lit up like a Christmas tree when the punk jumped up to get beat down.

If anyone is a pussy, it Bautista.....and trust me, those Blue Jays don't want anymore of what the Rangers got cookin.

Rangers still only a game out of first in the West and still far ahead of the struggling A's and their not so impressive below 500 ball.

Believe that.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Odor the "pussy" when he rightfully defended himself during an apparent attempted criminal act of maiming? Bautista got lit up like a Christmas tree when the punk jumped up to get beat down.

If anyone is a pussy, it Bautista.....and trust me, those Blue Jays don't want anymore of what the Rangers got cookin.

Rangers still only a game out of first in the West and still far ahead of the struggling A's and their not so impressive below 500 ball.

Believe that.
LMFAO!! You don't know much about baseball, do you? Bautista was not sliding to maim Odor. How was Odor defending himself? The play was over and Odor initiated the fight, that is why Odor got a 7 game suspension. Bautista has just as much right to 2nd base as Odor. According to the new MLB rule the slide was illegal, but it wasn't a dirty slide. The Rangers are pussies for throwing at and hitting Bautista for hit bat flip last year.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!! You don't know much about baseball, do you? Bautista was not sliding to maim Odor. How was Odor defending himself? The play was over and Odor initiated the fight, that is why Odor got a 7 game suspension. Bautista has just as much right to 2nd base as Odor. According to the new MLB rule the slide was illegal, but it wasn't a dirty slide. The Rangers are pussies for throwing at and hitting Bautista for hit bat flip last year.

You obviously don't know shit about baseball. If you bat flip.....throw the bat towards your own dugout.....don't show up the other team by throwing the bat towards them.....cause if you do, you end up getting your face punched so hard you see stars en shit.

Rangers aren't pussies cause they took care of business, Texas style. Beat down style.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was talking about Smoak?
Nobody was saying that the slide was legal according to the new MLB rule, but it was not a dirty slide and Bautista was not trying to maim Odor.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ranger fans gonna want odor to pummel khris davis next. whats bat flipping when he's shooting jumpers with his helmet.