• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan says Kobe, not LeBron, could beat him in his prime

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing what I'm saying. I'm NOT saying that Kobe didn't form his game after Jordan, I'm saying that Jordan didn't create those moves that Kobe took from him. Kobe took from him, just like Jordan stole the fadeaway to the baseline that Jerry West used to do...again doesn't mean that Jerry West created it.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me LeBron cemented his legacy BEHIND Jordan and kobe when he decided he needed to LEAVE his team he promised a championship and join 2 other allstars. as it is now wade will always have more rings than him. LeBron isn't to me a great 1-1 player. does he get to play 3-3 and bring wade and bosh with him? when he gets caught in bad situations he defers to other players where kobe will just drill shot after shot against any defense. if LeBron is forced to a perimeter player then what? Jordan and kobe are both pretty good shooters....LeBron is ok but a big drop from those 2

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing what I'm saying. I'm NOT saying that Kobe didn't form his game after Jordan, I'm saying that Jordan didn't create those moves that Kobe took from him. Kobe took from him, just like Jordan stole the fadeaway to the baseline that Jerry West used to do...again doesn't mean that Jerry West created it.

There are no more "original moves"!! Everyone steals from everyone else!! The last move that I can think of that was even close to original was Hakeem's "Dream Shake" and if I looked long enough I'd probably find that he stole that move from someone!!

This why the dunk contest is so boring these days!! No new dunks, no new moves!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he just threatened by Lebron, that he will dethrone him from the greatest. That is all pretty much.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he just threatened by Lebron, that he will dethrone him from the greatest. That is all pretty much.

Yeah, that's what all you Lebroniacs think!! You guys need to clean the sand out of your vagina's and get some new material!!

Here's a newsflash: Michael Jordan isn't jealous of or threatened by ANY player in today's NBA or in any era!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me LeBron cemented his legacy BEHIND Jordan and kobe when he decided he needed to LEAVE his team he promised a championship and join 2 other allstars. as it is now wade will always have more rings than him. LeBron isn't to me a great 1-1 player. does he get to play 3-3 and bring wade and bosh with him? when he gets caught in bad situations he defers to other players where kobe will just drill shot after shot against any defense. if LeBron is forced to a perimeter player then what? Jordan and kobe are both pretty good shooters....LeBron is ok but a big drop from those 2

You do not understand basketball.

Kobe got traded to a great team, LBJ stuck by his shit team.
Kobe demanded a trade to get OUT of a championship situation.
MJ was going to leave the Bulls if they did not bring in more talent, then arrives Pippen.

It is not deferring, it is called making the correct basketball play. Also known as playing team basketball. As there are 5 players for each team on the court at a time, do you see the correlation?

And LBJ is just behind MJ at FG% and TS% with Kobe much further behind.

FG% then TS%
MJ 50.5% 58%
LBJ 49% 57.5%
KB 45.4% 55.5%

Also remember LBJ has just reached his prime and the numbers for Kobe and MJ include all of their prime years added into the averages.

LBJ as a perimeter player:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the simple fact is, Jordan doesn't feel his legacy is threatened by Kobe. Obviously, he feels Lebron is a threat to his legend. That's it in a nutshell. Word.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why the dunk contest is so boring these days!! No new dunks, no new moves!!

It does seem like every dunk has been already. That's why players are resorting to using props like jumping over cars.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan seems to diss on James a lot.
He doesn't fear Kobe's place in history.

He knows James is a couple rings away from entering the GOAT conversation.

I think Jordan feels plenty secure in his place in NBA history. He wasn't dissing Lebron. He was asked who he would like to play one on one. He answered the question. You really think Jordan would say anyone could beat him? He sarcastically mentioned Kobe because he "stole" all of his moves.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan seems to diss on James a lot.
He doesn't fear Kobe's place in history.

He knows James is a couple rings away from entering the GOAT conversation.

as a heat fan probably wasting my time trying to get you to take the blinders off...yes LeBron is a great player but the GOAT? I don't know about that. just think if you removed LeBron from the heat and inserted practically any top 20 wing player...Carmelo, George, Durant, kobe, paul pierce, etc then they probably win too. if LeBron was to get injured and miss 25 games the heat still win 20 atleast. if Jordan teamed up with Patrick ewing and Dominique wilkins that might be equivalent with what LeBron had to do to get a ring

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly sensitive Heat fans....

"I love what Kobe does, love him. And I love what LeBron does," Jordan said. "It's their stage now. It's their time. I wasn't saying that to go after any one of them. I wasn't. But it's being taken that way."

Jordan, a six-time NBA champion and five-time MVP, seemed surprised that his bravado regarding one-on-one matchups created such a stir.

"It's so much fun to talk about ... but we can't know," he said. "We can never know, across generations. You imagine it. You think about what might happen, particularly with the guys you think are the best of the best and then say, 'That was fun ... but we don't know.' I said I 'think' I wouldn't lose, and people are offended by that?"

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a heat fan probably wasting my time trying to get you to take the blinders off...yes LeBron is a great player but the GOAT? I don't know about that. just think if you removed LeBron from the heat and inserted practically any top 20 wing player...Carmelo, George, Durant, kobe, paul pierce, etc then they probably win too. if LeBron was to get injured and miss 25 games the heat still win 20 atleast. if Jordan teamed up with Patrick ewing and Dominique wilkins that might be equivalent with what LeBron had to do to get a ring

When Jordan removed himself from the Bulls / quit, he was replaced by Pete Myers. They still won 55 games that season.

The league had to change the rules and kiss Jordan's ass......for him to win a ring(s)

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only person who could beat him in his prime is obviously Brian Scallabrine

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jordan removed himself from the Bulls / quit, he was replaced by Pete Myers. They still won 55 games that season.

The league had to change the rules and kiss Jordan's ass......for him to win a ring(s)

Silly little Lebron nuthugger...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only person who could beat him in his prime is obviously Brian Scallabrine

There is plenty of video evidence of Brian Scalabrine dominating in 1 on 1's.

WITNESS

Last edited by a moderator: