• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can make the postseason even without a good year from Jordan, altho I hope his numbers pick up such as they did against the Jets. But this offense is so much more dynamic than it has been in recent years. I'd like to see Jordan play an important role as we enter the bad weather season, but the Bears O has already shown that it can win without a major contribution on his part.
We can make the playoffs without him but I don't think we can beat PO teams without him. IMO.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some damn hard running from Howard yesterday. Most of his yards came after contact.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was nice to see Howard running hard for a change this past game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was nice to see Howard running hard for a change this past game.

Hopefully he can improve each and every game from here on out...…….It was definetley better than what weve been seeing of him lately...…...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard now has 20 career rushing TDs. Only Payton has more rushing TDs in his first 3 seasons as a Bear.

Congrats young stud.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(rolls eyes)

Howard had 47 yards on 14 carries at a 3.4ypc clip and now everyone is excited? Has Howard diminished this much that we're now grading him on some kind of bizarre curve?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard now has 20 career rushing TDs. Only Payton has more rushing TDs in his first 3 seasons as a Bear.

Congrats young stud.

Still pacing for double digit TD's and is one good game away from being back in-line for his 3rd straight 1,000 yard seasons to start his career.

I wish Nagy would run him off tackle more. That seemed to be where he was best under Fox/Loggains. His strengths are his feel and vision. Running off tackle allows a bit more time to read the blocks. Running between the tackles stifles that ability just a tad. We seem to mostly be just pounding him right up either guard's ass.

He was the 2nd most elusive back in the NFL last year according to forcing missed tackles. Get him out in space a bit. I think Nagy is under the impression that since he has a reputation as a "bruiser" that = pound him in a straight line downhill. Not really the case.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

* Howard is awesome, right there with Walter Payton
* Howard is going to be awesome in Nagy's offense otherwise Nagy needs to be fired
* Howard will lead the league in TDs
* Howard will start doing well in November/December
* Howard is on pace for double digit TDs <--- we are now here
* Howard still had a good year
* Was never that big of a fan of Howard to begin with
* Glad finally Howard is no longer a Bear
* Always knew Howard sucked and I predicted so many times

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(rolls eyes)

Howard had 47 yards on 14 carries at a 3.4ypc clip and now everyone is excited? Has Howard diminished this much that we're now grading him on some kind of bizarre curve?

What was Cohen's stat line?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say, as big of a fan of Cohen that I am and his one outstanding PR aside, he had pretty lousy game on Sunday. It's the primary reason I gave just a C- for the RB grade. In fairness I'll credit the Buffalo defensive gameplan for likely focusing on him. He'll need to step it up against the Lions.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say, as big of a fan of Cohen that I am and his one outstanding PR aside, he had pretty lousy game on Sunday. It's the primary reason I gave just a C- for the RB grade. In fairness I'll credit the Buffalo defensive gameplan for likely focusing on him. He'll need to step it up against the Lions.

If both (or at least one) RB doesn't have success against the Lions putrid rush D - that will not bode well for us.

I know they got Snacks from New York... but he sure hasn't made much of a difference yet. They've allowed 5.1 YPC.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would hardly call his play "lousy". I would rather say Cohen wasn't really that needed in a game where we nearly won by 40 points. Let Howard shine in these blowout games if you ask me. So far in games that were close, Howard has been a no show while Cohen makes plays.

Uhhh oh but Howard is on pace for double digit TDs! Howard is good at gaining that tough 1 yard touchdown runs after Cohen got him there. Oh except for that one time when Howard fumbled at the one. But we don't want to talk about that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hardly call his play "lousy". I would rather say Cohen wasn't really that needed in a game where we nearly won by 40 points. Let Howard shine in these blowout games if you ask me. So far in games that were close, Howard has been a no show while Cohen makes plays.

Uhhh oh but Howard is on pace for double digit TDs! Howard is good at gaining that tough 1 yard touchdown runs after Cohen got him there. Oh except for that one time when Howard fumbled at the one. But we don't want to talk about that.
You're preaching to the wrong guy. I'm very much a big Cohen fan, and have stated so on numerous occasions. Plus I never bother with the "who's better, Jordan or Cohen" debate. I always wish the best for both backs. But the fact is he did not have anything close resembling to a good game Sunday, especially when running the ball.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashaan Salaam and Curtis Enis would beg to differ.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another frustrating day for Howard………..Im not too sure we wont be looking for a rb in the freeagency this year......Hes just not doing his job...……….Not sure if its the o-line at fault or if its him,but this is getting frustrating.