• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His time as a starter should be over...………..cohens turn.

Im tired of these two yard runs or negative yds...……..Times up nagy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Genius says hello from 2 years ago.

The idiots think Howard will start running like a beast in lol, November/December lol. Sorry, couldn't contain my laughter.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with what you said,is Howard never gave anyone a reason to think he should not be the starter........he has/had done admirably up to this season.........…now it just seems like hes in a lull.........….
And ps,ya know,after I wrote that,Howard rips off a 25 yarder.....lol,,,,,,,But that does not mean he still should be our starter...…...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 losses are because we did not use Howard late. Cohen is a gimmick guy and not a NFL RB. We need Howard if we are to compete with PO teams.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with what you said,is Howard never gave anyone a reason to think he should not be the starter........he has/had done admirably up to this season

This is a good point. He was doing well statistically but unlike everyone else, I saw through the stats. Which is why i even said "this is something that's difficult to see". I knew my opinions of Howard would seem ludicrous. Just like when Grossman (and countless others) was lighting it up his first year, i said he's not that good. Everyone sees stats, i see the player.

The type of runner Howard is, is nothing special. He's a big guy that needs big holes to be successful. Unlike Cohen, Howard is not a playmaker. Cohen on other hand is special. I like special players, not ordinary, run of the mill, big, north south backs.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 losses are because we did not use Howard late. Cohen is a gimmick guy and not a NFL RB. We need Howard if we are to compete with PO teams.

The GB game I gotta agree...…….We had our chances but nagy screwed the pooch.(still bummed)
Miami game,he had the chance to give us a td but dropped it at the goal-line...….
The NE game,nah………….he just has not gotten off to what once was...………..not sure if its the line or him,but when cohen is in there,the team has looked electric...…..
I really think Howard needs to take a seat...……..

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy is addicted to mis matches. Teams seem to insist on covering Cohen with Linebackers. What's a coach to do?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And... look what happens when they feed Howard in the 4th. He goes off. Because he's a fuckin stud.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And... look what happens when they feed Howard in the 4th. He goes off. Because he's a fuckin stud.
I wouldn't say it he is a stud. Rather it was the NYJ.

Give me a break. The Bears beat a garbage team, and look shitty in the process, and you crown them the best team not named the Rams? Either you were drunk when you posted or that Kool Aid is extra strong.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give me a break. The Bears beat a garbage team, and look shitty in the process, and you crown them the best team not named the Rams? Either you were drunk when you posted or that Kool Aid is extra strong.
Well, then you have to look at the Bears losses by a combined 10 points? How then do you equate that to a Garbage Team considering New England was one of the teams in the total 10 point margin. The Bears have either been lucky in playing nothing but garbage teams this year, or there not as garbage as you're making them out to be. Or are you just arguing hyperbole because of an on going feud with richig07?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What game were you watching? lol. The Bears completely dominated that game from start to finish. They won by two touchdowns and the outcome was never really in question.

This team is very, very good.

You're the king of whining dude. They lost by one yard to the Pats. Stop your childish hissy fits whenever things don't go your way. It's the NFL and we're a young team. This is how it goes. We've had a double digit lead in each loss. We're as damn close as you can be.

Even keel dude.... If you're not excited by the direction this team is moving in. You're a clown. lol... Sorry, but it's true. Look at the progress we've made. We're SOOO much more fun to watch than we have been in like 7 years. All you can do is complain. "SAME OLD BEARS! Waaaaaah!"... No, it's not.

We have an elite D and we've been posting 30 points per game over the past month. Quit sobbing. For fuck's sake.

We'll be 6-3 in two weeks and heading into a huge home matchup with Minnesota. See you then, crybaby.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bingo!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a stud and that has already been established long ago. His first two seasons are better then any Bear in history. Nagy needs to adjust to him, not the other way around. There is plenty of work for him and Cohen both. Coach gotta adjust.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a stud and that has already been established long ago. His first two seasons are better then any Bear in history. Nagy needs to adjust to him, not the other way around. There is plenty of work for him and Cohen both. Coach gotta adjust.
What's more to handing a ball off and hitting a hole......?

Sorry Noon,I'm not sure what it is with him.....But I don't think it's Nagy.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. Howard is a power back. The game has passed him by. There's a place for him but not as a centerpiece of an offense. To say we need to base the offense around him would be to severely limit our explosive potential simply because we have Jordan Howard. Doesn't make any sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears try to deal him in the offseason and look for a more Kareem Hunt/Kenyan Drake type player, perhaps even spending a 3rd round pick on a guy to take the role.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Power back is the role we would need if Howard leaves. We need to pound and pass. We need to run more and run late in games. Ball control and possession are football 101 and that will never change. This new passing league still needs running and balance. I think Howard is having a bad year but also not used correctly or enough. The blocking scheme change might be a factor or a adjustment period. Either way we need JH and we need to get him going. Love Cohen but he is not a nfl HB and should not touch the ball as much as a HB for health reasons. 180 pounds can only take so many hits from heavier players. Howard fills a big role so I have no ideal how we could let him go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more to handing a ball off and hitting a hole......?

Sorry Noon,I'm not sure what it is with him.....But I don't think it's Nagy.
He is having a bad year for sure. I think that will change or we wont make the playoffs.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is having a bad year for sure. I think that will change or we wont make the playoffs.
I think we can make the postseason even without a good year from Jordan, altho I hope his numbers pick up such as they did against the Jets. But this offense is so much more dynamic than it has been in recent years. I'd like to see Jordan play an important role as we enter the bad weather season, but the Bears O has already shown that it can win without a major contribution on his part.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard went from an offense where everyone in the stadium knew he was running on the first two downs and in a zone blocking scheme that really suits his abilities to an offense that is pass happy and doesn’t mesh well with what he’s good at. Nagy’s offense doesn’t suit Jordan Howard’s abilities at the RB position. He’s not the best receiver and he’s not a big play back. I think it would be wise to trade him to a team that does run, but only when we can replace him with someone who is made for nagy’s offense. I think we will keep him another year or two, but I’ll bet Pace is going to keep runningbacks in rookie salaries for the running back position. You got to cut cap somewhere to boost other positions and it seems like running back is the easiest position to draft a good player at.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems like running back is the easiest position to draft a good player at.

This is only true for us. Other teams go 20 years between good RBs. We find RBs, LBs easy to get. We seem to have a knack for those 2 positions. Kinda like GB does at QB.